STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CONGO] Email to China and Thailand

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Chiefs of States of China ( Axis12 ) and Thailand (Bossza007 )
Subject: Swedish acts of Terrorism and Warmongering
CC: ---

Greetings. This e-mail comes at a grim time, however considering the Congo's somewhat extensive relations with both China and Thailand, I believe it is necessary for us to contact both of your nations immediately. I do believe that the global order is about to undergo a severe upheaval and that we must work together as affiliated nations in order to secure our own safety and possible future in this world. I am inviting both of your heads of state to a secure location in the Congo for discussions to this effect. You may bring a personal guard of up to 10 men, however, security will be provided. The clandestine meeting place will not be disclosed to either you or your nation. If this is acceptable, please return this email as soon as possible. Your delegations may leave for Gomas national airport ASAP.

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

uGj60JF.png

To: <Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent of Congo>

From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>

Subject: RE: Kelly the Mad

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Muhammed Onwudiwe,

It is pleasant to hear from you about the Swedish government's and its prime minister's actions, which have disturbed our government and the rest of the globe. Thailand is a well-known ally of Sweden, and we are attempting to contact their embassy to learn more about this situation. As you say, the global order is in danger of disintegrating, and we must take action to stop it from becoming a catastrophe. Unfortunately, with our priority in Southeast Asia to maintain the security and stability of the region, I wouldn't be able to attend the meeting. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, First Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand, will be our government representative alongside other delegates.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, along with six representatives, eight securities, and two NIA operatives, will departure from Suvarnabhumi airport and head to Gomas National Airport.

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

中华人民共和国国家安全部
People’s Republic of China
Encryption Level: Top Secret
Kelly the Mad

9C290A31-8DC2-4F2F-8A24-F9565B138D24.png

Ministry of State Security of the People's Republic of China

Thank you for your email, we have determined that the social media post made 48 hours ago is fraudulent and the Kingdom of Sweden is not planning any military operations against any state(s) at this time. While we appreciate the swift response by the Congolese Government to react to this unprecedented situation President Hu will not be available for any proposed summit in the Congo for the foreseeable future. Additionally in the interest and security of state staff we have elected to withhold staff from attending this meeting due to the newly released findings along with the vague and informal manner in which this request for a summit was issued.

The People’s Republic would be willing to offer an discrete alternative meeting place in the city of Guangzhou where myself and a delegation could discuss various other security matters including the origins of this tweet and digital terrorism on a global scale.

Minister of State Security Xu Yongyue
Ministry of State Security (MSS)
14 Dongchangan Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Phone: Unavailable​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa