STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[DarkWeb Message]PALU-ZANU

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encoded Communications

Antoine Gizenga, the leader of the Parti Lumumbiste Unifié or PALU movement in Zaire, a now banned, communist political party, would write a message reaching out to the leadership of ZANU via the internet, all of this would be done through encrypted and private mediums, using a party of third networks to get the address required to reach the intended person.

The message would read as follows:

ZANU
This is PALU
Need help?

A web address using encrypted codings would then provide and end to end encrypted voice call when followed. The voice call would lead to Gizenga

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
JJSmithJr

Tor.png

(SECURE/ENCRYPTED/PRIVATE)
the situation is dire. entire country collapsed due to invasion by numerous advanced nations. mugabe is currently in custody in holland. currently in search of weapons so we can begin the fight to reclaim zimbabwe.

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encoded Communications

A web address using encrypted codings would be resent to the sender of the above messages private encrypted address and end to end encrypted voice call when followed. The voice call would lead to Gizenga, somewhere in the Bush of Zaire.

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
JJSmithJr

Former General Solomon Mujuru answered the call with his own form of encrypted software, his presence hidden within the secrecy and privacy of an unknown location in Zimbabwe.

"This is General Solomon Mujuru, Leader of The Zimbabwe African National Union, speaking. Who am I speaking to from PALU?"

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Antoine Gizenga, immediately recognizing the voice of the General, whom he had spoken to many times during the support of PALU and other groups given from ZANU in the 2nd Congo War, would smile.

"Your voice brings back many memories General, both fond and difficult, This is Antoine Gizenga, of the Parti Lumumbiste Unifié, I have become head of the movement since we were driven under ground by the unification of Kabila and Mobutu, and the defeat of our forces at the hands of Zaire. We have much in common our movements, and I still have many contacts within the government here. The people of the Congo are very interested in the future of Zimbabwe, and with the restoration of Botha, both myself, and most likely Foreign Minister Kabila, who is very influential within Zaire, and is a close personal friend of mine. It is our belief that we can shift the support of Zaire away from UZACOM and back towards ZANU, no governments have formally recognized the new Provisional Government despite working alongside it, it is our belief that with the proper organization, there is high hope that international recognition could shift back towards ZANU-PF the legitimate rulers of Zimbabwe.

What is the current status of your forces, what areas are available for the smuggling in of insurgents and supplies, is there any airfields under ZANU control?"

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
JJSmithJr

"Antoine, it's good to hear from you, however it is terrible that you have also fallen upon hard times. Through my personal status, and that of the heir of Mugabe, I have been considered by all loyalists to Zimbabwe to be the leader of ZANU. However, we lack weapons. The army collapsed, and the various barracks scattered across the country have already been ransacked by the locals to defend their villages from outsiders. I have been able to secure the support from a large section of the population, but they are in need of weapons. Our attempts to find contacts from outside Zimbabwe have been unsuccessful, and until we can get, at minimum, small arms, we cannot begin to reassert our authority.

As of now, I have taken refuge in the north of Zimbabwe, near Karoi. The forests and jungles there provide ample places to hide, if the need arises."

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Until the recent upheaval in Zimbabwe I was considering taking the governments amnesty offer, I am the last great rebel leader to not take the offer, but I believe that with my friendship with Kabila, I could take amnesty and perhaps bring the support of the Zairian government to your cause, they would have much better access to the weaponry you need, and could open the avenue into legitimacy for your organization. I'm sure they would have requirements of you, do you have a sat phone or only an internet connection? I will need a way to get them in touch with you if our whole plan is to be pulled off."

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
JJSmithJr

"I made sure to take a number of communication methods when I escaped the invaders. I have contacts in the former military who support me, so it was easy to spread the word that ZANU still lives under my leadership."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II