STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Denmark | Message to a Nordic Brother

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

sPEan74.png

Security Clarification: Confidential & Secure

To: Under Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Nordic Cooperation Joseph Nyman (Joseph.Nyman@gov.se) | Connor
Cc:
Subject:
From: Minister for Nordic Cooperation Emil C. Skov (Emil.Skov@um.dk)
Dear Secretary Nyman,

I write this email with the hope to establish the strong bond that our two nations used to have and ensure Nordic cooperation thrives for the betterment of the future for the Scandinavian future. I'd like to invite you to my office here in Copenhagen to discuss a few topics such as trade, security cooperation and tourism. However I have been instructed to ask before our meeting if the Swedish Administration would be willing to help bolster our defence needs, we would be looking towards the Swedish Administration build a number of vessels that we cannot build ourselves and of course we are willing to pay the cost of the vessels plus 15% on top of these costs for the resources that the Swedish Administration will be using to produce;

Diana-class patrol vessel (6 UNITS)
Knud Rasmussen-class patrol vessel (3 UNITS)

We are also looking to acquire the following from your defence companies as well;

Storebro SB90E (6 UNITS)
CV9035DK (44 UNITS)

I look forward to a reply from yourself regarding the meeting and the defence needs,
Emil C. Skov
Minister for Nordic Cooperation

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of Denmark​

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dearest Emil C. Skov,

Let me first thank you for contacting my office in relation to the extremely close bond Denmark and Sweden possess, the stream of Nordic pride between us must continue with the deliverance of assistance between our states whenever necessary and to the best of our abilities. With that said, I have liaised with the Department of Defence and we would be happy to facilitate the production of six Diana-class Patrol Vessels and three Knud Rasmussen-class Patrol Vessel; what beautiful vessels they are too. As you know the state of the Swedish economy is substantial and with this in mind we would be happy to produce these vessels on your behalf, with only the production costs covered.

As a sign of good faith between our nations we would also like to commission the construction of three additional vessels, of your choosing, for the Kingdom of Denmark. Free of charge. Please let me know what is required.

I have passed your request for the Storebro SB90E and CV9035DK onto the Defence Business Administration who are in the process of reviewing the cost of producing these vessels. My understanding is that Sweden already operates one of more of these vessels, or a variant of such, thus it is simply an administrative task to determine the specifics of this arrangement.

Regards,
Joseph Nyman
Under Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Nordic Cooperation
Department of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Sweden

JamieA

SECURE
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

sPEan74.png

To: Under Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Nordic Cooperation Joseph Nyman (Joseph.Nyman@gov.se) | Connor
Cc:
Subject:
Dear Secretary Nyman,

The people of Denmark thank you for producing these vessels for us, once you have read this email the funds should be in the Swedish Accounts. I have attached the blueprints of the vessels so that these could be built. With your gesture, we gracefully accept this and would require only 2 of the Absalon-class Support Ship, once again the Danish people thank you for this to happen. As a gesture of good will of the Danish Administration, the Danish Administration is willing to allow the Swedish Military to produce the Absalon, Diana and the Knud Rasmussen for their own benefit and the only request is that the Swedish Administration DO NOT sell these on to other parties unless prior agreement.

I'd also like to mention that the Swedish Administration has the Danish Administration full backing with what is happening within the globe when it comes to South Africa and other recent happenings within the globe. We stand by our people, if there is anything we can do to help politically or logistically then do let me know! I also hereby invite you or someone from your administration to meet with myself and the Prime Minister to discuss other topics such as the Nordic Council, Trade and Tourism between our two nations.

I look forward to a reply from yourself regarding the meeting and the defence needs,
Emil C. Skov

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Emil C. Skov,

I have been sent confirmation by the Defence Business Administration that manufacturing of your requested Diana-class Patrol Vessels and Knud Rasmussen-class Patrol Vessels has begun and will complete imminently for delivery to Denmark. To my understanding the administration has forwarded you the relevant legal documentation as confirmation of this process as well as the securing of funding for this project. We have placed an order to the same manufacturing plant for the production of the Absalon-class Support Ships you have requested and we are awaiting a financial breakdown.

I thank you for access to the patrol vessels and you have our word that the Kingdom of Sweden will make great use of this arrangement within the confines set by your government - you have my word that we will never distribute Danish products without your consent.

The situation in South Africa is complex and has been a great challenge for this administration, your commitment to a Nordic ally is greatly appreciated and speaks volumes for the pride between our great nations. I will have someone from the office contact you and make arrangements for a physical meeting as soon as possible - there are a number of high-profile talks ongoing at the moment and since the raise in the terrorism threat level the National Security Office has become restrictive in travel abroad. Please accept my word that you are at the top of my agenda.

Regards,
Joseph Nyman
Under Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Nordic Cooperation
Department of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Sweden

SECURE
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

sPEan74.png

Cc:
Subject:
Dear Secretary Nyman,

The people and the administration of the Kingdom of Denmark thanks you for your continuous help. The Danish Defence Administration has one more favour to ask, we are looking to acquire a total of 40 Scania R500 Heavy Equipment Transporter. Would you mind putting this through to your Defence Administration to see if they are willing to sell these units to the Danish Armed Forces as this would give us a big overstep in being able to support not just Danish forces but also our Nordic Brothers and Sisters when the time is right.

Emil C. Skov

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

sPEan74.png

Cc:
Subject:
Dear Secretary Nyman,

I'd like to express my condolences with regards to the explosion at Stockholm Airport, I hope the Swedish people that are injured are not suffering. If there is anything we can do here in Demark to help and support our Nordic brother, then please do let me know and I will do what I can to push through any help through the correct channels!.

I'd also like to know if there is an update with regards to the following products;

Storebro SB90E (6 UNITS)
CV9035DK (44 UNITS)
Scania R500 Heavy Equipment Transporter (40 UNITS)

I look forward to a reply and hopefully, we can help you in this dire sitatuion.

Emil C. Skov

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa