STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

BUYING DGA Tender

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

162px-Logo_DirectionG%C3%A9n%C3%A9raleArmement.svg.png

Official Tender

Project 1: AEW&C Aircraft
Customer: Armée de l'air et de l'espace

The Imperial Air and Space Force is pursuing a new long-range AEW&C capability

Equipment must pass the following minimum requirements:
  1. A range in excess of 5,000km without refuelling
  2. An endurance in excess of 8 hours without refuelling
  3. Phased Array Radar with a minimum range of 400km
  4. 360 degree rotatable coverage
The following specifications are not exact requirements but would place equipment ahead of competitors
  1. An endurance in excess of 12 hours without refuelling
  2. Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar
  3. A radar range in excess of 450km
  4. The ability to track up to 1000 targets simultaneously
  5. Integration with IFF Systems
  6. Deep integration with systems already employed by the Imperial Armed Forces
  7. 360 degree permanent coverage
This tender is OPEN and available to the PUBLIC. The Imperial Air and Space Force is seeking to purchase up to 10 AEW&C Aircraft.

Project 2: Carrier Based AEW&C Aircraft
Customer: Marine Nationale

The Imperial Navy is pursuing a platform capable of engaging in AEW&C operations from its Nuclear Aircraft Carriers.

Equipment must pass the following minimum requirements:
  1. Must be able to take off from and land on the flight deck of a Charles de Gaulle Class Aircraft Carrier
  2. 360 degree rotatable coverage
The following specifications are not exact requirements but would place equipment ahead of competitors
  1. Active or Passively Electronically Scanned Array Radar
  2. A radar range in excess of 400km
  3. The ability to track more than 100 targets simultaneously
  4. The ability to track up to 1000 targets simultaneously
  5. Deep integration with systems already employed by the Imperial Navy and Air and Space Force
  6. 360 degree permanent coverage
This tender is OPEN and available to the PUBLIC. The Imperial Navy is seeking to purchase 6 Carrier Based AEW&C Aircraft

Project 3: Airborne Long-Range Strike Capability
Customer: Armée de l'air et de l'espace

The Imperial Air and Space Force is pursuing a bomber platform capable of long-range strategic strikes.

Equipment must pass the following requirements:
  1. A combat radius greater than 2,000km without refuelling
  2. The ability to refuel
  3. Hardpoints for the placement of SCALP EG cruise missiles*
  1. Supersonic speeds
  2. A range greater than 10,000km without refuelling
  3. Greater than 10,000kg capacity for bombs, missiles and other munitions
*: If you are able to supply alternative land attack cruise missiles with a greater capability than the SCALP EG missiles, this requirement is optional.

This tender is OPEN and available to the PUBLIC. The Imperial Air and Space Force is seeking to secure an initial purchase of up to 15 bombers, with additional orders to follow if the equipment proves satisfactory.

Code:
[document][HR][/HR]
[CENTER][IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Logo_DirectionG%C3%A9n%C3%A9raleArmement.svg/162px-Logo_DirectionG%C3%A9n%C3%A9raleArmement.svg.png[/IMG]
[SIZE=26px]Bidding Form[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[HR][/HR]
[B]Name of Representative:
Company:

(Strike through which do not apply)
I am a corporate representative/government official representing [COMPANY]/[COUNTRY] on behalf of [COMPANY].
[HR][/HR]
[B]Projects I am bidding for (Strike through which do not apply):[/B]

[B]Equipment I am offering (Leave empty which do not apply, extra fields may be created if submitting more than three birds on a project):
Project 1:[/B]
[LIST=1]
[*] Name - Price per unit
[*] 
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]Project 2:[/B]
[LIST=1]
[*] 
[*] 
[/LIST]
[B]Project 3:[/B]
[LIST=1]
[*] 
[*]
[/LIST]
[HR][/HR]
[B]Extra Information:[/B]

[HR][/HR]
[B]Attachments:[/B]
(Please attach any relevant details about the equipment you are bidding to allow the DGA Official to give your bid as fair an assessment as possible)
[LIST]
[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[/LIST]
[HR][/HR]
I hereby confirm that I am legally authorized to submit this bid on behalf of [COMPANY]/[COUNTRY] and that if my bid is accepted I will make all reasonable effort to secure required permits and other permissions to allow for the sale to take place. I acknowledge that until a sales agreement has been finalized no rights can be derives from any communication with the Direction Générale de L'Armement, an employee of the DGA, a customer, an employee of a customer, or any government official of the Empire of France.

x[SIGNATURE][/document]

162px-Logo_DirectionG%C3%A9n%C3%A9raleArmement.svg.png

Bidding Form

Name of Representative:
Company:

(Strike through which do not apply)
I am a corporate representative/government official representing [COMPANY]/[COUNTRY] on behalf of [COMPANY].

Projects I am bidding for (Strike through which do not apply):

Equipment I am offering (Leave empty which do not apply, extra fields may be created if submitting more than three birds on a project):
Project 1:

1. Name - Price per unit
Project 2:
  1. Name - Price per unit
Project 3:
  1. Name - Price per unit

Extra Information:

Attachments:
(Please attach any relevant details about the equipment you are bidding to allow the DGA Official to give your bid as fair an assessment as possible)

I hereby confirm that I am legally authorized to submit this bid on behalf of [COMPANY]/[COUNTRY] and that if my bid is accepted I will make all reasonable effort to secure required permits and other permissions to allow for the sale to take place. I acknowledge that until a sales agreement has been finalized no rights can be derives from any communication with the Direction Générale de L'Armement, an employee of the DGA, a customer, an employee of a customer, or any government official of the Empire of France.

x[SIGNATURE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company