STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable < Poland >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

220px-Flag_of_West_Germany%3B_Flag_of_Germany_%281990–1996%29.svg.png

Auswärtige Angelegenheiten
Federal Office of Foreign Affairs
social-media-data.png

AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland ManBear
[Sender]: Office of the Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Germany < @BEluckeMOFA.de.gov >
[BCC]:[/align][Subject]: French Economic Coercion against Germany
Dear Your Excellency,

In light of the French Imperial Government's imposing of a sanctions regime against the Federal Republic of Germany, to economically coerce the German people, its Government, and its democratically elected leadership. Its intentions both clear and directly expressed are to overthrow the democratically elected government of Germany. In its statement which Le Monde quotes, the French Foreign Ministry believes that "As one of the signatories on the Treaty of Final Settlement with Respect to Germany, the French state has a direct role on German governance." Le Monde added that "The Ministry hopes that this measure... [will] also pose as a rallying point for the German people to overthrow their government."

Privately we have received diplomatic cables from France prior to the sanctions with similar languages that France had, as an occupying power, a direct role in Germany's internal affairs. The moves represent a serious threat to the democratic regimes of Europe as France's authoritarian ambitions know no limits either territorially or ideologically. We hope that Poland will, as a champion of the European order, will condemn France's authoritarian ambitions to undermine the fabric of that order -- mutual respect of sovereignty. Additionally we hope that you will join us in pushing back against France's assertions that it has a right to interfere in Germany's internal affairs.

I am ready to address any of your concerns and to have a frank dialogue regarding Germany to alleviate any concerns your government may have due to France's attempts to spread misinformation. However we hope that you also recognize that France is actively attempting to undermine the fabric of our European society and hope that you will reject such attempts.

We would like to ask for your support in releasing a joint-statement that rejects the misuse of the Treaty of the Final Settlement of Germany to justify economic sanctions against Germany, the attempts by France to interfere in Germany's internal affairs, and their violations of international law in doing so.

The statement would read similar as follows:

We, the undersigned representatives of Germany and Poland, hereby issue this joint statement to express our collective rejection of France's invocation of the Treaty of Final Settlement with Respect to Germany as justification for its recent actions. We align ourselves with Germany's position that the powers of the occupational authorities ceased with the signing of the treaty.

We categorically reject the right to interfere in the internal affairs of Germany, and by extension, no entity should exploit its powers to enforce economic coercion for the purpose of influencing governmental change. Germany's sovereignty, as enshrined in international law, is inviolable, and any attempts to undermine it through the measures used by France are deemed unacceptable.

We call for a diplomatic resolution to address any disputes and encourage all parties involved to engage in dialogue to promote mutual understanding and cooperation. We stand united in safeguarding the principles that underpin a stable and peaceful international order, where the rights of nations are respected, and sovereign equality prevails. We further stand united in safeguarding the economic order which underpin a stable and peaceful Europe where the rights of nations are respected and legal economic activities prevail.

If the language above is acceptable we would be happy to receive your signature on behalf of your government. If you wish to tweak the language of the statement please inform me of such desires and I am happy to speak with you regarding it.

Signed,
Bernd Lucke
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Bernd Lucke, Minister of Foreign Affairs Jay
Subject: Re: French Economic Coercion against Germany
CC: HRM Stanislaus Grabowski
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Minister Lucke,

Thank you for reaching out to the Kingdom of Poland for support in denouncing the ambitions of the Empire of France. While Poland and France to maintain positive relations, Poland has often been an outspoken proponent for political games that endanger the lives and livelihoods of the citizens of the world, and Germany's people are no different. Having conversed with His Majesty King Stanislaus Grabowski regarding your prior diplomatic cable, he has agreed to allow my name to be added to the denouncement of France's political ploy to influence the internal workings of the Federal Republic of Germany. While I am uncertain that my name being attached would offer no benefit to the world at large, his majesty knows that his support of the statement should bring hope to the Federal Republic of Germany, and Europe as a whole, that Poland will not tolerate bullying of any kind.

I will host a press conference shortly to deliver the address to the world at large and to take questions from foreign journalists. I hope to have a few German journalists there as I have noticed a trend of them asking the hard questions that I will surely be required to answer.
Sincerely,

Mieczysław Czerwinski
Kingdom of Poland
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

Reactions: Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa