STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable < Thailand >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand < Bossza007 >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out in a bid to find a mutually beneficial arrangement to normalize relations between Russia and Thailand.

Despite our differences, including our continued protests over Thailand's violations of Russia's arms export controls, His Excellency President Nemstov views positive Russo-Thai relations as crucial for peace and stability in Eurasia.

I hope that we may have a frank and open dialogue to address Thailand's violations, redress the situation, normalize relations, and kick start strong Russo-Thai relations.

Our Ministry is eager to engage in a constructive dialogue with you. We likewise welcome the election of your government and we are eager to develop our bilateral relations.

I hope that we may talk to allow us to facilitate open and transparent communication on matters of common interest. This talk could serve as a platform for discussing political, economic, cultural, and security-related issues. Additionally, we are keen on exploring opportunities for collaborative initiatives in areas such as defense cooperation, energy extraction, and industrial development.

We are eager to further Russian investments in Thailand, provide access to Russian equipment, and develop positive relations. However progress in our talks will be dependent on Thailand acknowledging and rectifying its violations.

I look forward to the prospect of working closely with you to build a foundation of trust and cooperation between our nations.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Lucie Albrecht, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation> Jay
Subject: RE: Bilateral Relationship
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is performed automatically through an established communication provider

Minister Albrecht,

I thank you for your kind letter and hope you are in good health and spirits. Thailand is willing and prepared to address the recent legal disputes between RTRAF Sales Authority and Rosoboronexport.

I would like to reiterate that Thailand is not the arbitrator or the legal party directly involved in the cause of the dispute, nor is it subject to international legal challenges. To maintain a constructive and positive dialogue, I assure you that Thailand has never harbored any ill will towards Russia or acted in a hostile way against your nation. Any action or statement during the legal dispute, which has received an advisory opinion from the International Court of Justice, is a matter of duty and responsibility for any legal entity under the Thai Government.

Thailand has been proactive and cooperative in communicating with the Russian Government to mitigate the impact of the dispute on the two legal entities under our respective governments. While Thailand has benefited from Russia as the main supplier in the past, our country is now pursuing a more self-reliant and sustainable defense industry.

To avoid any confusion or misunderstanding, and on behalf of the RTRAF Sales Authority, I offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that may have occurred. However, I maintain that this is not a reflection of our two governments' relationship, but rather a resolution of issues between our own companies (or institutions for Thailand).

Thailand is keen to explore the possibilities of a strong and friendly relationship with Russia, and we are ready to address any issues or concerns that the Russian Government may have. We welcome an official visit from the Russian Government in Bangkok, which would also provide an opportunity for a joint discussion on the legal disputes.

I appreciate your correspondence once again. Please accept, your Excellency, my highest respect for your nation and its people.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication

Correspondence author: Piyabutr Saengkanokkul, Minister of Justice

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand < Bossza007 >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

The official position of the Russian Federation is that this is a dispute between Rosobornoexport and Thailand, not the RTRAF Sales Authority. This decision is outlined in an internal memo made by the Presidential Office; of which the following has been declassified below.

"
Internal Memo [Confidential]
Portions of this internal memo have been declassified for limited sharing with foreign officials as authorized by the Executive Presidential Office.
Memorandum on the responsibility of the Government of Thailand under Rosobornoexport's terms and conditions and potential violations and consequence​

The Thailand's government is the primary actor in this regard, not RTRAF Sales Authority. RTRAF, as a commercial body, was not the purchaser of the 10 Gepard-Class Ships, herein referred to as Gerpard Ships. The Ministry of Defense of Thailand as the competent civil national defense official was authorized by the Thai Government

When the Thai Government authorized the purchase of sale, its internal delimination for the internal transfer, deployment, or organization is irrelevant. The competent authority is the Thai Government. Irrespective to alternative readings, the RTRAF's ability to illegally resell the Gerpard Ships, its ability was only possible if the Thai Government transfers the ships to the RTRAF's commercial body.

Such an act itself would constitute a violation of Rosobornoexport where the intent was to authorize an external actor [whether a designation of internal or external law] to resale the Gepard Ships. Irrespective if the sale was done with RTRAF; a Thai-regsitered company, or a third-party corporation such as Nexus, both Thailand and the third party would be liable for violation of Rosobornoexport. Rosobornoexport's terms and conditions are a reflection of Russia's arms control export laws in line with international standard.

Whatever entity Thailand authorized to execute the sale, the formal issue rests solely with Thailand's decision to authorize the illegal sale. By extension, the commercial activity of an actor based on illegal sales is a punishable offense which Thailand should have taken against.

Furthermore, even if the following were rejected, the Thai Government took an affirmative effort to use international legal means and raising the issue through diplomatic channels to reverse Rosobornoexport's decision to sanction the Thai Government.

Rosobornoexport is not a state and therefore, the Russian Government's fundamental position that it was improper for the ICJ to make a ruling on the matter, even in an advisory capacity. Irrespective of this official position, the Russian Government accepts the advisory ruling of the court.

Thailand as a state invoked sovereign rights, not RTRAF, which would not have that right, and wantonly attempted to justify its actions under the guise of state sovereignty and political autonomy. For the aforementioned reasons it is clear that Thailand has actively participated in operations against JSC Rosobornoexport from the beginning.

For the aforementioned reasons, because of Thailand being the state actor taking international legal measures, its role in affirming the sale, and leveling diplomatic discussions with Russian officials, the Russian Federation should hold Thailand accountable and pursue diplomatic and legal measures to enforce compliance.
This memo is protected by the Vienna Conventions

This distinction is crucial as the Russian Federation holds the Thai Government as the purchaser of the Gerpard Ships responsible for the breach, violation, and wanton disregard for Russian law and its corporation's terms and conditions.

Violations this Government takes seriously and which we view as an impediment to strong bilateral relations. The Russian Government for these reasons, given that JSC Rosobronoexport has no diplomatic capacity of its own and lacks the authority to submit cases to the ICJ as a corporate entity shall be responsible for pursuing potential legal action, diplomatic discussions, and other actions pursuant to Russia's constitutional powers.

While I appreciate that you highlight that Thailand has never harbored any ill will towards Russia, we nonetheless believe that without resolution of this hostile effort to undermine Russian law. To which, the Russian Federation will pursue legal means if unable to resolve this challenge through diplomatic ones.

For these reasons, the Russian Embassy in Bangkok, along with a technical team from the Russian Ministry of Justice would appreciate the ability to have a frank discussion with the Thai Government and explain in detail the seriousness of our legal actions.

I thank you for wiliness to discuss such a matter, and I am eager to see it resolved.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Russian Federation

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
2081px-Lanchakon_%281950%2C_p._67a%29.svg.png

Internal Security Operation Command
Ministry of Interior
Strictly Confidential | Archived | Indefinitely Postponed Disclosure Date

In response to the recent developments involving the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Republic Ordnance Manufacturing Company in a scandal concerning the purported unauthorized transfer, premature decommissioning, sale, and transportation of ten decommissioned Gepard-class Frigates, the Internal Security Operation Command, under the purview of the Ministry of Interior, exercises its authority to freeze, lock, archive, and indefinitely postpone the disclosure date of the relevant documentation.

This singular notice is communicated to the Government of the Russian Federation and other pertinent agencies. All further correspondence within this diplomatic thread utilizing the NSST protocol and its network to access Thailand's digital domain is categorically halted and rendered inactive. This entails a categorical prohibition on any digital communication originating from the addresses affiliated with the Russian Federation seeking to traverse through the firewall utilizing the same prescribed route, credentials, and passcode, all of which are summarily rejected. Analogously, any communication from the addresses associated with the Republic of Thailand attempting to traverse through the firewall using the identical route, credentials, and passcode is unilaterally dismissed.

The Ministry of Interior of Thailand firmly instructs the Russian Federation to establish communication channels through secure means. For detailed instructions on initiating contact, kindly employ the designated communication channels provided by the Ministry. To utilize the special communication channel of the NSST, adhere to the following instructions:

Access the official website of the NSST and locate the help bar on the top of the website. Navigate through the "How can I request a specialized VPN connection between myself and the Thai Government." Within the help page, select the blue button labeled "Request a specialized VPN connection." During the application process, ensure completion of all request forms, imperative for the protection and confidentiality of the network. After the application process, securely copy and implement a new credential within your registered address. By this time, the NSST's specialized firewall would have recorded an authorization for a singular address requested by the Russian Government.

To exchange an encryption key for the VPN network, you must use the approved but not authorized VPN to attempt entry into Thailand's digital domain, resulting in failure. In the connection log, specifically the 1542nd line, an encryption key will appear. Utilize this encryption key to pair with the credential of your address using ";" between them, with the encryption key preceding. Subsequently, input this code into the VPN authorization request form, facilitating the Russian Government's specific and singular address to communicate with the Ministry of Interior's Internal Security Operation Command.

TO THE RUSSIAN FEDERARTION

Jay

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II