STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Message to Vietnam

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
1620268643945.png

Minister of Foreign Affairs

This Message had Secure Encrypted Method

To: (HeadlessSeeker) Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam
From: Mr.Surin Pitsuwanm, Minister of foreign affairs of Thailand
Subject: Our Relationship

Dear, Mister

Speaking of our relationship, Our Government hasn't taken much since the election of the 53rd Prime Minister, So I write you today for a relationship action, even though our nation fought Vietnam civil war, but we hope our nation can improve the relationship without looking back to the past.

I and our nation would appreciate your reply at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully,

Surin Pitsuwanm

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

1200px-Seal_of_the_Minister_of_Foreign_Affair_of_Thailand.svg.png

To Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam

Thank you for a response to the message, we are very glad that Vietnam has the opinion the same as our as you mentioned we should confirm the embassy between our nation
we agree to have our embassy in the location you can provide us, and we also like to provide Vietnam the embassy in our nation as well the location is at "83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thái Lan", This can provide us better collaborate between our nation for a possible future invest between our nation as well

And about the visit between our nation, we would say that it's possible, whatever it's a phone call or meet in person, we will always open for any guest from Vietnam, I am are waiting for ambassador whatever how I met with him/her I will always welcome With our greatest pleasure.

Sincerely

192px-ลายเซ็นสุรินทร์_พิศสุวรรณ.png

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
1200px-Seal_of_the_Minister_of_Foreign_Affair_of_Thailand.svg.png

To Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam

Thank you, to answer the question about national policy on armed guard at the embassy, we must ensure that the armed guard must not overdo our citizens, yes we have an armed police policy for the guard at the embassy to ensure that in the hostile situation between the citizen and the embassies happened we must protect the embassy for our sake, but remember that the armed guard mustn't overdo our citizen.

I and my friends at the embassy will have a warm welcome to the coming of Phan Chi Thanh and the diplomatic team as well, we will prepare the answers for the important topic we will discuss in the coming day, I hope you will appreciate the answer we will be giving you soon.

Sincerely
1620704495930.png

(Surin Pitsuwanm)
The Minister of Foreign Affairs
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Phan Chi Thanh along with newly selected embassy staff would board a Bombardier CRJ1000 that had been fueled up, crewed, and had a pre flight check done. Everyone brought a week's worth of clothes and other necessities. They also all wore business attire. The Bombardier CRJ1000 would take off from Noi Bai International Airport where it would safely ascend to 41,000 ft and then go to cruise speed of 515.117 MPH. From there the aircraft would travel to Don Mueang International Airport. Thailand would be given notice of the flight number, estimated time of arrival, and they would request entry to their airspace and permission to land.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Minister of Foreign Affairs received an incoming issue about an airplane that coming directly to the Suvarnabhumi Airport from the airport officer, Bombardier CRJ1000, Surin Pitsuwanm recognized the plane model Bombardier CRJ1000, He immediately what is the estimated time when will they arrive, the airport officer answer that with this speed they will arrive at 1.00 pm and also, Surin Pitsuwanm request an entry to airspace and permission to land in the event of diplomatic mission between the country, the officer accepts the request and orders the other officer to prepare landing area in the airfield immediately before 12.00 pm.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
The Bombardier CRJ1000 would arrive at the projected time where it would loiter before being given clearance and follow ATC instructions upon landing. From there it would taxi to the designated parking spot, come to a stop, and wait for the jet bridge to be extended. The newly arrived embassy staff and the ambassador would begin gathering their things from overhead storage. The ambassador walking to the front of the plane so he could meet who was there to greet them.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
the minister saw a group of people which make him recognized that they are the ambassador from the photo, the minister walk straight to the ambassador, other members, and greeting, the minister asks how are they and other greeting question, and the minister decides to take the ambassador and other members to the embassy the start talking about the topic that's the reason why they come today.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Ambassador Phan Ci Thanh would bow and shake hands with the Thai Minister. "Thank you for the warm welcome. The flight here was pleasent and we are doing fine." he would state before they went to the embassy.

"Yes, I would like to discuss first the start of trade between our two nations. Vietnam for exports has
1. Fuels
2. Textiles and Clothing
3. Animal
4. Vegetable
5. Footwear
We were wondering what Thailand has? Also anything that can help us with our development effort?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Yes I have something to offer to you

1. The PTT Public Company Limited has discovered some natural gas and oil in the Gulf of Thailand, We can have a trade agreement on oil trading for coal, or you can buy with money instead
2. In our northern and Esan provide, our local has well-handmade textiles and clothing, maybe we can trade our textiles and clothing to exchange our culture
3. About Animal all we can trade is an economic animal, like a chicken, a cow, and a pig, we are aware of the extinction of the other animal
4. We can provide a trade of asparagus, pepper, Baby corn, and roselle Fresh and chilled mushrooms which recently have grown on interest in our farmer, and to help our farmer to clear the stock we would like to trade these vegetables
5. The footwear industry in our country relies on import from aboard and haven't grown much, we would like to offer a trade from local footwear around the country
Do you agree? and if you need anything specific to trade with us you can tell me"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe we can trade all of those items. We are planning to within 5 to 10 years have Vietnam fully developed in a series of development plans. Thus, we will need resources like the ones you mentioned in order to reach our development goals. However, as our economy grows we will need more outlets. In exchange for us taking an increased import for 5 years we would like to export to you our previously mentioned exports in increasing amounts over a 10 year period. This to coincide with our export and development goals.

I would also like to know if Thailand plans on developing the natural gas and oil deposits off of the golf of Thailand. If so we can perhaps help you to get in contact with a reputable company to help in the effort. We ourselves are in the middle of exploiting out own natural oil fields.

Speaking of development and resources I believe we should work together in developing one another's nations. South East Asia should develop as quickly as possible so that we as a region can compete with more developed and larger nations. Nations like China and India which have a manpower advantage over us for the time being."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"The plan to develop the country will always come out in positive light, you have shown interest in our export, so we will accept the Import from Vietnam.

Yes, we will plan the development of the natural gas and oil deposits in the Gulf of Thailand, Gas, and Oil seem to be very important nowadays, and a reputable company help effort would be very pleased to us, we also trying to exploiting our natural oil fields as well.

I agree that we should work together, I know that two is better than one. It's almost the 21st Century we should develop ourselves before the new era begins, China and India are superior to Asia in my vision, who knows, in the future, they both might be our enemy or friend.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"We believe South Korea to be reputable for developing Gas and Oil resources. We are currently in talks with them on the matter as they have experience with building such infrastructure for Saudi Arabia.

Once we are able we should pool our resources. Though, this will require the inclusion of all South East Asian nations aside from Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia. Large infrastructure projects and development projects must occur on a large scale if we are to compete.

Speaking of Indonesia and South East Asia cooperation we are in talks with them for the possibly reinstatement of ASEAN. What are your thoughts on this?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Honestly, I would like to reinstatement of ASEAN, Our country is one of the founding members of the ASEAN, we are some kind of proud of it. I still remember the objective of the ASEAN,
1. respect for independence, sovereignty, equality Territorial integrity, and identity of all member states, 2. each Member State has the right to be free from outside interference Territory invasions and coercion, 3. Will not interfere with the internal affairs of other member states, 4. Accept the differences between them Or solve problems between each other peacefully,
5. Condemn the nation that does not look at administration or use of force. 6. Cooperate with each other effectively. This is what I remember, but if we are really going to reinstatement of ASEAN I think we should intervene with other member states, and I still want to have a visa-free zone between member nations, does this sound good? how is the opinion of Indonesia?

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"We have yet to get an opinion from Indonesia. As you know we were scheduled to join in 1995 before it dissolved. I believe that bringing back ASEAN in its former form is a good idea. As for the objectives, just as they were in the past they are agreeable now. A visa-free zone would work perfectly. it would allow for a freedom of travel never seen before. Well, in Vietnam that is. Since you had the visa free zone before it would be a return t normalcy."

We need to however get Laos and Cambodia at the very least back into ASEAN somehow. One way or another. Otherwise any joint projects we create will be limited to the sea and air. Cambodia still has a Khmer Rouge presence as well, though they are more and more disbanding. It is a shame though, that Pol Pot got away." Ambassador Phan Ci Thanh would say with a pause.

"Malaysia would also need to be brought back into the fold somehow if we are to have effective cooperation with Indonesia. Also the objective regarding outside interference and territory invasions is applicable to us. Have you ever heard of the Johnson South Reef Skirmish?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Johnson South Reef Skirmish?" Minister Surin has been silent for about 7 seconds "Oh, I saw this news in the newspaper a decade ago!" Minister Surin try to remember the detail

"As I remember it is about Vietnam and China. Unfortunately for Vietnam, It results in a Chinese victory" Minister realized it's might be about claims on the Spratly and Paracel islands.

"Are you trying to talking about the claims or condemn the Chinese? I heard you got so many islands there, claims as well.

In 1992 ASEAN issued a declaration on the South China Sea, emphasizing that the dispute should be solved peacefully without resorting to violence, unfortunately, the agreement got broke and ASEAN got dismantled after that"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Indeed, due to the agreement being broken with ASEAN dismantled we are in a bit of a predicament. The Chinese have shown they are willing to not only use intimidation, but violence as well. We would greatly appreciate if you were to support our claims on the Spratly Islands outside of other ASEAN member claims. Only on areas with overlap with China."

"If we reformed ASEAN we could go about this in a peaceful manner by working together."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"We would support the claims, but if the war upon us, we mightn't able to help much, we still recovering from civil unrest and coup. We will support the claims of the rightful owner. China has claimed the south china sea to be their's, but if we look at the sea border we can see, not only the Chinese have rightful claims on the south china sea only because of its name. others have the rightful claims to be theirs as well.

Is there anything we haven't discussed with?"

HeadlessSeeker