STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[DR Congo] Message to Denmark

Kuroko

The Federation of Nigeria
Mar 4, 2020

LVKVYra.png

Département des Affaires Étrangères et de la Coopération Internationale

Secret and Encrypted

To: Rolla Holm, Deputy Minister for African Affairs of the Kingdom of Denmark @JamieA

From: Félix Tshisekedi, Department Director of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation of the Democratic Republic of the Congo

Hello Deputy Minister,

I am Félix Tshisekedi, and I would like to personally establish renewed contact with my Scandinavian brothers as my country rebuilds. As you may know, a terrible war has raged for many years, one that has only recently come to a conclusion. The old despot Mobutu is gone, and the subsequent power vacuum has been sated. As a nation forced into constant destitution by the western world, through coups, through the robbing and raiding of Congolese mines, I am personally very hesitant of this country's need for aid and foreign relationships, particularly outside of Africa. While Asia has little history with us, it is Denmark that has participated in several aid missions throughout Africa, and has done nothing to wrong us.

I suggest, I ask, for friendship between our countries. We are open to regimented and controlled trade, as well as offers you may have for the betterment of both of our countries. Congolese coltan, diamonds, gold, copper, and cobalt have too long been the property of other countries, and thus we would welcome a friendship of mutual benefit for access. Please, do tell me anything you may also have in mind.

My Thanks,

Félix Tshisekedi
Department Director of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation
Democratic Republic of the Congo

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II