STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Egypt] Cable to Iraq

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

To: Mohammed Naser ( Nathan )
From: Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II of Egypt and the Sudan
Subject: Middle Eastern Unity

-- High Security Clearance --

Mr. Naser,

I would like to first express my horror at hearing through the news of the violent attack on the Green Zone in Baghdad. This is a cowardly act, and will no doubt see counteraction from your government. I have decided that now was the right time to reach out to your government, considering the increasingly tumultuous situation facing our region. I understand that, as conflict is near, you may recieve offers from foreign powers suggesting that they become involved militarily in your nations internal issues.

They do not come to you in good faith. However, your nearby neighbor, Egypt, is ready and willing to step in on your behalf. Egypt has a very large, modernized military in all branches and we are more than capable of aiding you in your nations current turmoil. You need only say the word, and I have thousands of special forces soldiers fully prepared to sweep in against any threat to your government. The only "cost", per say, would be full Iraqi support for the interdiction policy. NO monetary fees, trade or commerce agreements, even permission for overflight or military bases. Once the dissent is under control, you may send my men home any time.

I would reccomend you consider this seriously. In addition, in accordance to my Interdiction Policy, I would like you to keep in mind that Egypt has the military ability to enforce non-interference by foreign powers.

Best,
Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II of Egypt and the Sudan

Sultanate of Egypt and the Sudan

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II