STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Egypt] Message To the United States Of America

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
To: The Defense Minister Of the United States of America,

Hello, Mr. Defense Minister. This is Hosni Mubarak, The President Of Egypt. To kickstart relations between our two countries, I would like you to sign the FTA and NAP we have prepared for you. Now, I would like to talk to you about military equipment. We have interest in your equipment, so I would like to inquire you about the prices of these equipment:

Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow
Boeing CH-47F Chinook
Sikorsky UH-60L Blackhawk
M109A5 Self-Propelled Howitzer
M1A1 Abrams
M60A3 Variant MBT
M48A3 Patton
M48A5 T1
M48A5 T2
LAV-25

I would await your reply. Thank you.

From,
Hosni Mubarak, The President Of Egypt

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Recipient: Hosni Mubarak, President of Egypt.
CC: N.A
Good Evening,
I am glad you have decided to get in touch with myself, and we are more than happy to open up trade routes between our countries, however the other points in your email are a big more tricky. To sign a Non-Aggression Pact over email, when neither country has been in contact with each other is quite impossible, we are more that willing to set up a meeting for the future for this to be discussed. Now, onto your equipment, again it is a bit odd that you have requested this out of the blue with no prior contact, however we are willing to sell SOME of the equipment you have request, to make things easier, I have created two lists, one of them will be equipment we will NOT be selling, other is what we are willing to sell.

Not for sale said:
  • Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow
  • Boeing CH-47F Chinook
  • Sikorsky UH-60L Blackhawk
  • M109A5 Self-Propelled Howitzer
  • M1A1 Abrams
  • LAV-25
For Sale said:
  • M60A2 Variant MBT
  • M48A3 Patton
  • M48A5 T1
  • M48A5 T2

You will also notice that the M60A3 is not being offered, but rather the M60A2 instead.

Kind Regards,
Frank Sanchez, Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
Alright, I will have a meeting with you, perhaps here in Cairo, would be good for you? In regards to equipment, we will just like to inquire for the price of the following:

M48A3 Patton
M48A5 T1
M48A5 T2

I await for your reply. Thank you.

From,
Hosni Mubarak, The President Of Egypt

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member