STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Egypt-Mexico Phonecall

Feb 4, 2021
Egyptian Ambassador to Mexico, Mazen Bata, would call Secretary of Foreign Affairs Maria Del Rosario Green Marcias to discuss general matters. The call would be private and encrypted.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
The phone would be answered by a secretary who would transfer the call. Mariachi music would be played during the brief hold. Once the line was secured and encrypted she would answer.

(All further communication would be translated into English)

"Hello this is Secretary Rosario Green, how can I help you today?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Ah, Secretary! I am pleased to see- or hear- you today. Let me get to the point. Egypt would like to pursue closer relations with Mexico- primarily through trade, of course, but also through other means. I would like to convey a message from our Ministry of Trade- we would like to negotiate a trade agreement with Mexico. What do you think?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Secure

"I believe we could come to an agreement. Mexico currently purchased a large shipping fleet from Korea. It probably won't be ready for some time, however we can get the ground work done for a trade agreement. Mexico is bustling with economic growth at the moment, despite the turmoil happening up north. Many nations use our factories and resources to further their economic growth. Do you have a current proposal in mind?"

Thomas R. Jones

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran