STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Egypt-Nigeria Phonecall

Feb 4, 2021
The Egyptian Ambassador to Nigeria, Mariah Arian, would phone Minister Ochuko Bonny, to discuss general matters, including trade, the GA and closer relations. It would be private and encrypted.

Baer

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
Sitting in his office, watching scenes of the Swedish Occupation of South Africa on CNN International, Foreign Minister Bonny would arouse when his phone rang. He picked up the receiver and made sure with the secretary and his security team that his phone call was PRIVATE. He would take a sip of coffee and a final drag of a Marlboro Red and stab it into the ashtray. he would press the blinking red button before him.

"Good morning Ambassador Arian. I have been looking forward to your call. I had a rough commute to work today. Lagos could sure use a rail network like the one you have in Cairo."

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Good day Minister. Yes, I have come to forward a message from our railway authority. Let me get to the point. Can you tell me more about when you need your rail network?"

Baer

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
"Yes, Mister Ambassador. We have many things to discuss. Before we get to the railway project, would you like to discuss trade matters? Well, first off I must say I am reviewing a list of candidates to be nominated as Ambassador to Egypt. We want our ties to be strong on our own continent first and foremost. We would be interested in setting up trade for Egyptian Electrical and Transport equipment as well as metals in exchange for Nigeria's Mineral fuels, Cocoa and oil seeds. This would give us each three new trade routes. If you agree, please send ships to Lagos Port Complex. Which items would you like from Nigeria and where would you like them sent, Mister Ambassador," Minister Bonny would ask as he looks over his Lagos Railway Project notes.
Thomas R. Jones

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran