STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Egypt-Russia Phonecall

Feb 4, 2021
Egypt's Ambassador to Russia, Hatem Sabbagh, would phone the Russian Minister of Defence, Igor Sergeyev, to discuss military equipment. As always, the call was encrypted and secure, but a transcript would be put into the General Intelligence Service records.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
As Minister Igor Sergeyev was currently pre-occupied with a video conference, Deputy Minister of Defence, Vladimir Isakov would answer the phone call using encrypted methods. He would be notified ahead of time of whom was calling.

"Deputy Minister Vladimir Isakov speaking, how can I be of assistance Ambassador?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Deputy Minister, nice to see- or rather, hear- you. I originally had previous plans for this call, but I know you and your government are extremely busy, so let me get to the point. Egypt supports Imperial Russia in the ongoing Civil War. I would like to pass on a request from the Egyptian Government- we would like to assist you in any way we can, military, diplomatic and financial. Simply put, do you need any assistance in the Civil War?"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I thank you for your support, Ambassador. We are doing our best to keep foreign aid away from the civil war, we do not want any of this aid to be twisted into ammunition against us by the various traitorous factions. For now, the best thing to do to aid us is to simply voice your support for Imperial Russia and denounce the other would-be 'states'. If possible, if Egypt is in communications with other nations, we would greatly appreciate you voicing your support to their governments as well."

Thomas R. Jones

Reactions: Jay
Feb 4, 2021
"Very well, we shall be in contact with various nations. I am sure the international community will be ready to support Russia in a crisis like this. Though, once again, I can assure you of our fullest support."

The Minister would pause for a moment, waiting to see if any reply was coming.

Alex

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran