STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

El País

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Meritxell Batet delivers an emergency address

On Wednesday night, the President of the Congress of Deputies made an unscheduled speech, seeking to present herself as the woman able to keep the Spanish nation together in the face of political chaos amidst Spanish tensions with the United States of America. President Meritxell Batet who took over as the temporary head of government under the Spanish order of precedence upon the resignation of Pedro Sánchez stated:

"Today I have held an audience with King Felipe VI and leaders from across the political spectrum as we come to terms of the shocking turn of events over the past few weeks with the government led by Pedro Sánchez, I was appointed to the office to lead the Spanish Congress of Deputies by the now former Prime Minister who was a close friend, a close colleague but upon hearing the plans led by him and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, I was truly shocked and disappointed that he was planning such a reckless move that has damaged our relationship with our United States counterparts and will send shockwaves across the world. I am standing here today to denounce the reckless plans that were once held by the former Prime Minister and I am standing firm that the Kingdom of Spain will not be invading or holding any claims over the territory of Puerto Rico."​

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

King Felipe VI appoints new Prime Minister

Further to his previous statement, the King of Spain has delivered another statement to the country after a tense few days between the United States of America and Spain which have now come to an end upon successful communications between Congress of Deputies President Meritxell Batet and the United States Secretary of State Jackson Fitzgerald. The King had also faced a difficult decision after Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez dissolved his cabinet and instantly resigned leaving the country in limbo and facing an uncertain future.

"I have today sat down with political parties from across Spain and they have all told me they condemn the reckless plans of former Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez. I have also discussed the future of the country and the need for stability across the country. I have therefore decided upon recommendation given to me to invite Isabel Díaz Ayuso to lead a caretaker government until the next election in 2004 which has received overwhelming support from political leaders from across the political spectrum. She has presented a manifesto to build upon the strong economy, infrastructure and other vital services that Spain has and can make them into a world class country. Prime Minister-designate Isabel Díaz Ayuso has shown true leadership throughout her previous tenure as President of the Community of Madrid and currently as Leader of the Opposition and I have no doubt that she will become a rising star within the political spectrum around the world and she will do the best for our country."​

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Former Prime Minister launches scathing attack on new government

Ever since stepping down as Prime Minister, Pedro Sánchez has remained quiet until today where he launched a scathing attack against the leader of the Spanish People's Party Isabel Díaz Ayuso. He accused the Prime Minister of being an illegal head of government after the King did not follow protocols within the Spanish Constitution to dissolve Parliament upon the resignation of the head of government. He also launched a scathing attack accusing the Prime Minister of being "in bed with the Catalans" after sources say that the Prime Minister is set to appoint four Catalan pro-independence government ministers.

"Isabel Díaz Ayuso is a menace to society, she is beginning the process of ripping our country apart. She is set to appoint Catalan pro-independence leaders to her cabinet which is bad for business. Her party proclaims to be a centre to centre-right yet her nominated Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior wants the expulsion of all illegal immigrants, the construction of "impassable walls" in the Spanish African enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla alongside the prohibition of the teaching of Islam. Spain is one of the most welcoming countries in the world and my party will not sit down and allow the far-right People's Party destroy our great kingdom. I have today opened a case with the Constitutional Court to sort this mess out once and for all. The people of Spain deserve an election, not a free ticket into becoming Prime Minister given by the King."​