STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ETH] Message to Turkyie

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

Minister,
Let me commence by conveying to your Government our congratulations to ascending to the leadership of Turkyie, bringing such an important player back to the international concert.

We would like to formally initiate diplomatic talks and establish a fluent political and commercial exchange between our nations, for which we would be interested in scheduling a meeting between your Ambassador here in Addis Ababa and myself, whenever possible, here at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The proposed agenda would be to discuss our nations foreign policies and discuss the regional political context.

Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Addis Ababa

EnigmaMage

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

150px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Dışişleri Bakanlığı
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Demeke Mekonnen, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
CC: Yaşar Yakış, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Sender: Mehmet Yıldız, Ambassador of the Addis Ababa, Republic of Türkiye
Subject: Bilateral relations

Your Excellency,

I extend my warmest regards and appreciation for your kind words and congratulations on behalf of the Turkish government. We are deeply honored to have the opportunity to strengthen the ties between our nations and enhance our diplomatic relations.

I am pleased to accept your proposal for initiating diplomatic talks and establishing a robust political and commercial exchange between our countries. I believe that such efforts will undoubtedly contribute to the mutual benefit of both our nations and foster a stronger bond between Turkey and Ethiopia.

I would be delighted to schedule a meeting between myself and your esteemed self at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Addis Ababa. Kindly let us know your preferred dates, and we will do our best to accommodate them into our schedule. I am confident that such discussions will help us outline the direction of our future cooperation and serve as a platform to address matters related to foreign policy and the regional political landscape.

Once again, I thank you for your warm reception of our proposal and look forward to our upcoming meeting, which I believe will be the beginning of a fruitful partnership between our two nations.

Sincerely,

Mehmet Yıldız
Ambassador to Addis Ababa
Republic of Türkiye

Naio90

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
After receiving the response form the turkish embassy in Addis Ababa, the personal secretary of the ethiopian Minister of Foreign Affairs would contact its counterpart to arrange the details and logistics of the meeting.

It would be schedule as soon as possible, on the turkish side's convenience.

Preparations would be made and the participants on the ethiopian side would be the Minister itsef, accompanied by the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Directors of African and middle Eastern Affairs.

EnigmaMage

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

150px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Ottoman Empire
Osmanlı İmparatorluğu Dışişleri Bakanlığı
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Demeke Mekonnen, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
CC: Yaşar Yakış, Vizier of Foreign Affairs of the Ottoman Empire
Sender: Mehmet Yıldız, Ambassador of the Addis Ababa, Ottoman Empire
Subject: Bilateral relations

Your Excellency,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I would like to express my gratitude for your prompt response to our request for a meeting between the Ethiopian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ottoman Embassy in Addis Ababa.

Following your positive response, we are keen to proceed with the necessary arrangements to schedule the meeting at your earliest convenience. To facilitate the logistics and planning, I would like to inform you that I will be accompanied by 8 Ottoman Intelligence Services Diplomatic Security Agents, who will ensure the safety and security of our delegation during the meeting.

We are eager to engage in fruitful discussions and strengthen the ties between our two nations. We understand the importance of this meeting and are committed to making it a productive and successful endeavor.

Please let us know your preferred date and time for the meeting, and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. We propose that the meeting take place as soon as possible, in line with your convenience. This will allow us to expedite the preparations and ensure the participation of the Ottoman side.

On our side, the Ottoman delegation will consist of myself, the Ottoman Ambassador to Addis Ababa, and the accompanying security agents. We look forward to meeting with you and your esteemed colleagues, including the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the Directors of African and Middle Eastern Affairs, to discuss matters of mutual interest and cooperation.

Once we receive confirmation of the meeting details from your end, we will take the necessary steps to make this event a success. I believe that our discussions will contribute positively to the relationship between our two countries and to the broader objectives of cooperation in the African and Middle Eastern regions.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any specific requests or requirements for the meeting. We are at your service to ensure that this gathering proceeds smoothly and successfully.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I eagerly await your response to finalize the meeting arrangements. If you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Mehmet Yıldız
Ambassador to Addis Ababa
Ottoman Empire

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
After the last message from Turkiye wwas received, logistical details would be exchanged between the protocol and technical offices of both countries. After the date and place where firmly decided, the ethiopia would get ready to receive thr turkish delegation.

The venue for the meeting would be the Ministry of Foreign Affairs itself.

EnigmaMage

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II