STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[FRA] Phone Call to Argentina

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The new President of France, Maxence Cuvillier, would use an encrypted line to call his Argentine counterpart to discuss the whole mess that Macron had created.

@Naio90

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Good day, Mr. President, my name is Maxence Cuvillier. I'm the new President of France.

I'd like to discuss my predecessor's idiotic decisions if you would allow me to."

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Good morning Mr. Cuvillier. Indeed, very troubling decision. We expect nothing more and nothing less than immediate release of the diplomatic staff that is currently illegally detained in France."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Of course," he'd begin, "the Argentine consulates and staff will be released immediately and their tickets to Buenos Aires purchased for them. Unless, of course, Argentina would be interested in re-opening the embassy and consulates that were suddenly closed by the Macron government."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you. That be certainly something of our interest, and we will consider it on the short term. May I inquire about the whereabout of the brazilian personnel? We want this problem solved once and for all, and the onyl wat is to have everybody out of there now, until things calm down."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"That's good to hear.

As for the Brazilian personnel, according to the GIGN file regarding the encounter, the Brazilians were told that they could leave with the Argentine ambassador to the first airport outside of Paris but they had decided to remain in the embassy. When the forty-eight hours had passed, they were arrested.

I've sent my people to investigate the case and question witnesses along with reviewing the videos that had been filmed by the protesters in front of the embassy. I'd say no more than a few hours and we'll have a proper response as to whether or not their arrestation was needed."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"To have them released and leave france would a clear demonstration of good will, if you want to differentiate your Government from your predecesors..."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I see... well, it is no secret that Brazil has raised world tension by the insults and threats directed towards various foreign powers. If France was to receive a broadcasted apology from their head of state about everything that Brazil has done towards France, we would be inclined to release their personnel, regardless of their arrests being right or wrong, and forgive their previous law breakings, including the cases of the International Court of Justice that we are currently involved in."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, I partly concur with wha you said, because while it is true that things were headted up by the brazilian side at some points, issues like the events around the Embassy in Berlin or Italy's declarations, even against my nation, are clearly not to to entitled to Brazil.

If France were to apologize equally for arresting argentine personnel and preventing them from assisting in evacuating the brazilians from your nation, with the only intention to avoid further struggles, we could talk to Brazil about this. Also, we are still concerned about how our messages were plainly ignored by you Government and many in my cabinet speak of having being "set up" by your police forces."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Once I have confirmation on Brazil's apology being a fact then I'll certainly apologize through broadcast on behalf of Macron and his government. But until then, I will apologize to you and your government only;

I dearly apologize on behalf of Macron and his double-dealing government. Know that previous President of France, Emanuelle Macron and his Minister of Armed Forces, Florence Parly are currently arrested and are being interrogated as we speak. Know that justice will be served both for your personnel and all that's he done towards his own people.

I must clarify that the Macron government is not my government and in fact, he ruled over a different France entirely. We're currently investigating everything that he and his people were involved in and if a set up is discovered, they will face justice for it."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Let me speak with President Victor Romero. I'll be calling you back soon."

@Ellie

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Calling back again on an private line:

"Mr. Cuvillier, Brazil is willing to issue a public apology, but he needs to see his personnel released first."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
Answering on an encrypted line.

"As a sign of good faith, we'll release the embassy's staff, but until we know that Brazil truly desires to apologize, his ambassador will remain in cuffs."

@Naio90

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Once the apology is broadcasted, we'll inform our lawyers currently in The Hague that France no longer cares about them and wishes to drop them. After all, they're the cases of a previous government."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello? We are awaiting confirmation of the release of the personnel."

@Ellie

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member