STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France Email to Denmark

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Top Secret Encrypted Message

1570614836658.png

To: Ministry of European Affairs, Ms. Nina O. Pederson

On behalf of President of Francois Mitterand and the people of France, I would like to extend you and your administration our warmest greetings. We would like to establish formal contact between our nations and study the possibility of bi-lateral trading ties, and since we are just a two-hour flight away from our respective capitals, possibly closer defensive ties as well down the road.

France prides itself on being a neutral nation, free from coalitions or alliances, which allows us to talk candidly with all countries.

I myself look forward to opening such a relationship with you personally.

Yours,

Jean Le-Pen

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

T2fuhJ5.png
Ministry
of Foreign
Affairs
T2fuhJ5.png

Security Clarification: Classified

[ To ] Jean Le-Pen (France / @Moe)
[ Cc ] Frida A. Rasmussen (Denmark), Julie H. Toft (Denmark) Aksel A. Nørgaard (Denmark)
[ Subject ] Relations

Dear Minister Le-Pen,

The administration and the people of the Kingdom of Denmark thank you for the warm greetings. We can begin formal discussions, I can either arrange a video call or you can visit myself in Denmark at your earliest covenant. If you decide to come to Denmark, please do email me back a day before your arrival to adjust the nescessary security arrangements for your visit. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Many thanks,
Ms. Nina O. Pederson
Minister for European Affairs for the Kingdom of Denmark

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of Denmark​

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Top Secret Encrypted Message

1570614836658.png

To: Ministry of European Affairs, Ms. Nina O. Pederson

Thank you for the prompt reply. Let us first arrange for video conference first as I soon will be returning from an overseas trip, but amicable and production relations with our European neighbors is essential to us. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Yours,

J.Le-Pen

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Minister for European affairs would be sitting at her desk ensuring paperwork was already in front of her regarding current situations within the globe. A Danish Flag and a French Flag would also be behind her, the minister would place the call ensuring it was encrypted and secure as well as recording for future references, the recording was unknown to the other caller

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
In his office, President Le-Pen would be notified of an incoming phone call from Denmark. Once he is told that the French side of the call would be encrypted, so as not to be intercepted, he would hit the answer button. A recording of the call would be made as always, unbeknownst to Denmark.

"Good morning, this is President Le-Pen. Thank you for calling Minister Pederson. I am glad we can speak."

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Good morning Mister President, the honour is all mine. Thank you for accepting my call this early in the morning" the Minister paused to allow her to clear her throat before continuing "How are this fine morning? How are things in France?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Well, I am just settling in and getting used to things. It seems I am either in a meeting or on the phone, or on the phone in a meeting. But I am glad we finally have a chance to talk."

The President goes on.

"After several years of strife, much of Europe seems to have settled down. France has reached out with nearly all of the continent and have begun to build solid relationships with the European community, especially in terms of trade.

How have you faired in diplomacy?"

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"We've done alright, we've mainly been focusing on Nordic relations until recently. You are the first nation outside of the Nordic Region that we've started diplomatic relations with"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Well, it is an honor then. Would you be open to direct trade links? France would be interested in importing Danish Minerals and oil as well as optical and technical apparatus. All French exports are, of course, on the table."

@JamieA

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear