STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France]: Message for Canada

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of France
ENCRYPTED

Dear Minister Harry Tian,

The situation in Haiti is deeply concerning and as a former French colony, we still hold a high degree of respect and therefore we would like to deploy the French Army to Haiti in order to make sure the security is kept in order and those in need get the treatment that they need. We have the capability to deploy special forces and army/civil medics should you need assistance. I am available to discuss this should you need but the situation is deteriorating and I hope that our two countries can work together to help those in dire need.

Regards,
François Lecointre
Minister of Defence
French Republic

Nathan

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

330px-Global_Affairs_Canada.svg.png

Recipient: François Lecointre
Minister of Defence

Harry Tian,

"Dear Secretary Green,

Apologises for our late reply. Our messaging system missed your initial communication. I am personally unable to make my availablity work for a meeting. But after discussion with our Minister of Defence, Luke Perret, Minister Perret would be willing to hold a cyber conference at your convience. Our technicans will establish a conference remotely.

Yours,
Harry Tian"

Encrypted
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
From the confines of his office within the Hôtel de Brienne, the newly appointed Minister Sébastien Lecornu would call his Canadian counterpart Luke Perret on an encrypted line which was being monitored by the Directorate-General for External Security. His first official call as France's new Minister of Defence was with the Canadian Minister of Defence and knew that France's reputation was on the line with the crisis unfolding by the day in Haiti. He shuffled a few papers which had been lined up by his advisers before the call was underway and awaited an answer.

Nathan

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Minister of Defence would answer the call from his office. Images of the Canadian forces would be on display around the office as well as a portrait of her majesty the Queen. The Minister had been briefed on the importance of the call in regards to the Mali Situation. With a strong smile, and final adjustment of his suit the camera would be switched on to reveal the Minister.

"Good Evening from Ottawa Minister Lecornu, how can I be of assistance?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The French Minister of Defence would smile as the call was answered, he would lean back into his office chair as he scanned through his notes.

"Minister Perret, it's good to see you. I call in regards to the situation in Haiti, as a former French colony, it's shocking to hear of the current situation in the country and after meeting with the Defence and National Security Council, we would like to assist Canada in their relief efforts in any capacity that we can. We can utilise our overseas territories in the region to transport those needing advanced medical care. We can also put boots on the ground to provide Canadian forces with assistance if needed."

Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa