STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France]: Message for Israel

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

MINISTER OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED

Dear Israeli Minister of Defence,

I am writing to you today to purchase a production license for the Plasan Sandcat, a fine piece of technology that we would like to incorporate into the French Army as the primary light armoured vehicle. I would also like to invite you to a call when your diary is free so that we can discuss cooperation between the French Armed Forces and the Israel Defence Force which our government believes is best for business. I look forward to hearing from you in the coming days.

Regards,
Sébastien Lecornu
Minister of Defence
French Republic
[TR][TD] Owen[/td][/tr]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

MINISTER OF DEFENCE

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

20 April 2001

Dear Minister Lecornu,

We can have that call anytime you please, but it is flat out no on the Plasan Sandcat.

Yours sincerely,
Ehud Barak.

Matcal Tower, Camp Rabin Military Base, TEL AVIV, ISRAEL 2806753
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Secretary of State to the Minister of Defence would call her Israeli counterpart on an encrypted line. She would shuffle a few papers on her desk as she called Minister Barak.

"Shalom, this is Secretary Geneviève Darrieussecq calling from the French Ministry of Defence. How are things going?"

Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Ehud Barak would pick up the phone.

"We are settling into our new role as the Government over here. As you may recall, it was a pretty turbulent time in Israel recently with the constant switching between Benjamin Netanyahu and Naftali Bennett. Thank god the Israeli people voted to throw them into the opposition benches so we could stop that madness. Israel is open for business now."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The call is transferred to the new Minister of Foreign Affairs at the Hôtel du ministre des Affaires étrangères.

"Minister Barak, are you there? This is Foreign Minister Éric Zemmour. It seems like this call has lasted a record two months. Secretary Darrieussecq was found frozen still at her office.... Whacky I know but-.. Ah, yes, now. I'm quite concerned of the recent news that Prime Minister Livni is concerned about the far-right's rise to power in France. I can assure you that nothing out of the ordinary will be happening. French Jews will still be able to travel and do as they wish freely as long as they're respecting French laws."

Owen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa