STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to Brazil

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

liberte-egalite-fraternite.jpg

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Carlos Alberto França, Minister of Foreign Affairs Thomas R. Jones

Good Morning Mr. França.

My name is Brigitte Collet. I am the current French Ambassador here in Brasília. I wanted to reach out to your office today not only to introduce myself but to congratulate you on your administration's recent election victory. I firmly believe newly elected President Jair Bolsonaro is a great man and is well equipped to lead the Brazilian people into the twenty-first century. I would love to hear your thoughts on the current state of global politics. Does the Brazilian government have an official position on the current crisis in Turkey? I would also love to discuss an official trade deal between our two nations. What products are you planning on exporting?

I hope to hear from your office soon!

Brigitte Collet
French Ambassador to Brazil
The French Republic

Feb 4, 2021
1200px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png

Government of Brazil
Classification: Diplomatic

To: Brigitte Collet Vaka
CC:
BCC:

Subject: Re: Message to Brazil

Your Excellency,

I am delighted to hear from the French, as Brazil have always had a strong relationship with France in the past. I would like to express my gratitude and thank you for reaching out to us. Our currently position on Turkey is that we await the ICJ case; however, given the evidence, we stand with nations like France in condemning the Turkish actions. We have no intentions of letting Turkey committing any more crimes against humanity, and we will always be there to help countries in need.

We are also interested in a trade deal with France. We can offer manufactured goods, agricultural products, coffee, crude oil and iron ore. We are also open to the possibility of military trade, or financial aid, if necessary. Please reach out to us with what you want.

Carlos Alberto França
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II