STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France]: Message to Great Britain

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Secretary Jason Green,

The historical ties between France and the United Kingdom, and the countries preceding them, are long and complex, including conquest, wars, and alliances at various points in history however relations between previous governments in this era have been at a good standing. France is expressing interest in acquiring 14 A330 MRTT aircraft which Great Britain holds the rights to at this present moment. The aim of procuring the aircraft is of strategic importance due to us needing the aircraft to our global positioning to our overseas territories and I know that you may not be willing to sell said aircraft but we are willing to pay a premium price to procure the aircraft which will allow us to deliver on our promises to help our overseas territories. I am willing to invite you to Paris or visit you in London if you'd like to hold talks on the above subject. I hope that we can come to an agreement and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
François Lecointre
Minister of Defence
French Republic

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa