STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France - Message to Norway

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
In the air over an undisclosed location, French President Jean Le-Pen answers an encrypted phone call. He squints as he digests what he is hearing.

He then cuts the call and hits a pre-dialed button on his phone.

"Get me the Prime Minister of Norway's number. Make sure the call is encrypted."

About a minute or so later, the line is open.

"Hello, this is President Jean Le-Pen of France. I would like to speak to the Prime Minister if I could."

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
At the time the President of France called for the Prime Minister, Dr. Frost was still at the site of the collapsed building where he was trying to help survivors. At that time, the condition of the Prime Minister and his team weren't exactly known. For a short period of time, Norway engaged its continuity of government plans, and the Foreign Minister briefly assumed the powers of the Prime Minister. This was, of course, temporary. The Foreign Minister and the rest of the Council of State decided not to make this public unless they discovered that something serious had happened to the Prime Minister.

"Hello, Mister President. This is Anthony Vinter, Minister of Foreign Affairs. I'm afraid that the Prime Minister is out in the city right now, and isn't available to talk. However, I am," he said as he sat in a room next to where the rest of the Council of State was assembled. The Norwegian side was encrypted and secure.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Minister Vinter. I of course have heard the terrible news. I want you to know your embassy in Paris has been secured. France will also help in anyway. Search and rescue teams. Medical supplies. Whatever you need. I already putting everything in place as we speak. I could have French medical and rescue teams on the ground in Oslo in less than three hours. Just say the word."

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Thank you, Mister President. I greatly appreciate that. I will pass this information along to the Prime Minister and the Council of State. First-responders and the military are being sent to the site right now, we should soon be in full control of the situation. I will be sure that we will get in contact with you again if we need additional help. I greatly appreciate your offer for support," Vinter responded.

"If we discover any French casualties at the site, I will be sure to let you know as soon as possible."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Now on the ground in an undisclosed country a few days later the President would ask an aide to encrypt a phone line so that he may reach out to the Norwegians once again. Once ensured the line was encrypted he would wait for the other side answer for the phone and then say, "Good evening, this is President Jean Le-Pen of France. I would like to speak with Foreign Minister Vinter if I could."

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
It took less than a minute for Foreign Minister Vinter to pick up the phone. He sat down behind a desk and put the receiver to his mouth. "Hello Mister President, how may I help you?" he responded.
@Moe