STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to The Netherlands

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

2048px-Standard_of_the_President_of_France.svg.png

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: J.J. van Aartsen Tim

Good Morning Mr Aartsen,

My name is Jean-Claude Gayssot. I am currently the Minister of Transport, Housing, and Equipment for the Republic of France. I am contacting you today in regards to international shipping between our two nations. President Jacques Chirac is eager to begin trading with The Netherlands and the rest of the world. We currently do not have the means to build the large modern day TEU containerships required for international trade. So I was instructed to contact the best Dutch shipbuilders in an attempt to offer exclusive rights to supply the Republic of France with a Merchant Fleet. We would be looking to build at least 30 vessels to begin with and the possibility of building even more in the future. I would like to know what ships you have on offer and a pricing structure if at all possible. I do appreciate your time on this matter and hope to do business with you soon.

Best Regards
Jean-Claude Gayssot
Minister of Transport, Housing, and Equipment
The Republic of France

Tim

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Dec 25, 2020
70px-Logo_rijksoverheid.svg.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS
Recipient
Subject
Security
Jean-Claude Gayssot < Vaka >
RE: Merchant Fleet
PRIVATE
Dear Minister Gayssot,

My name is Martijn van Tongeren and I am a Diplomat of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Ministry is delighted to hear your interest in Dutch shipbuilders. The Dutch Merchant shipbuilding is an entirely private business venture. Damen Shipyards Group are the best in their class and have been supplying the entire world with top-class Merchant Fleets since 1927. I would recommend contacting their Chief Executive Officer, mr. ing. Kommer Damen, personally. I am sure that he will be able to provide you with an excellent deal as exclusive supplier of the Republic of France that will benefit both our economies greatly.

If you are interested in discussing trade routes specifically between our two nations please contact State Secretary G. Ybema of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, who is responsible for international trade.

I hope this e-mail has informed you sufficiently.

Yours sincerely,

M. van Tongeren

Diplomat
Ministry of Foreign Affairs​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa