STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Message to The United States of America

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

liberte-egalite-fraternite.jpg

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: John Glass, Secretary of Defense, United States of America Odinson

Good morning Mr. Glass. My name is Alain Richard. I am the current Minister of Defense for the Republic of France. I come to you today with grave notions from the Turkish Government. These notions you are now no doubt aware of. They have threatened military action against Israel, a nation with whom France shares a close relationship with. I write to you today to inform you that we are contemplating sending warships to the area to help protect the Israeli coastline. We have even toyed with the notion of sending a carrier task force to aid in protection of the sovereign airspace of Israel. We are not aware of any other nation currently preparing any aid towards France should war break out. I know that in the past the United States government has been very keen on it's relationship with Israel. If that is still to be the case, then I would like to assist in coordinating a joint task force to see to Israel's aid. We currently lack the available man power for any sort of men on the ground response should the worst come to pass and Israel is invaded. But we do possess a large number of naval assets as well as naval bases in the Mediterranean sea that can be used to help in any future operation. I feel we are approaching a breaking point with tensions in the middle east and the French Government feels we should be proactive about setting in motion logical changes that would make any allied forces moving into and out of the Mediterranean easier. This includes stocking ports with additional supplies such as food provisions, medical supplies, and most importantly, fuel.

While we await your response, we are going to be issuing a warning to all merchant French vessels traveling in the Mediterranean to be extremely cautious and to avoid Turkish waters altogether. We will also be issuing a flight warning from flights going over both Turkish and Israeli airspace.

I eagerly await your response.

Alain Richard
Minister of Defence
The French Republic

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-United_States_Department_of_Defense_Seal.svg.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Alain Richard, Minister of Defense of the French Republic ( Vaka )
FROM: John Glass, Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Minister Richard,

Thank you for reaching out to my office. The United States is currently in discussions with a coalition of other nations to handle the situation with Turkey. We are planning to organize a response to the situation. I would recommend against a deployment of French surface vessels to the coast of Israel. We have intelligence from reliable sources that Turkey has significant air capabilities which could pose a significant threat to a carrier strike group. However, allowing coalition forces to use French ports and allowing our forces to coordinate with French forces could be exceptionally helpful. Our mission is to keep allied intervention in the Mediterranean from becoming a logistical nightmare. Specifically, would your government be open to allowing British, American, and Canadian aircraft to fly from the United Kingdom and over France? This would significantly ease the situation for us.

Respectfully,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1710px-Arms_of_the_French_Republic.svg.png

liberte-egalite-fraternite.jpg

1801px-Armoiries_r%C3%A9publique_fran%C3%A7aise.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: John Glass, Secretary of Defnese, United States of America Odinson

Good Morning Mr. Glass,

We have since decided to postpone the deployment of our carrier fleet upon your recommendation. As your coalition is no doubt already underway in coordinating your offensive, our naval forces will wait in reserve so to speak. In our immediate part in helping this coalition, President Chirac has issued executive orders to allow for the following

Military fly-over of French Air Space permissions for The United States of America, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and Canada.

Permission to land at any of the following French Air Force bases for Refueling, Replenishment, or Emergency is granted to the The United States of America, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and Canada until further notice.

Vélizy – Villacoublay Air Base
Mont-de-Marsan Air Base.
Orange-Caritat Air Base

Permission to dock ships at any of the following French Naval Bases Refueling, Replenishment, or Emergency is granted to the The United States of America, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and Canada until further notice.

Toulon Arsenal
Breast Arsenal
Cherbourg Naval Base
Aspretto Naval Base

The President is currently pressing The National Assembly for a formal declaration of war. This should come sometime later next week. But officially The United States and her coalition have the French Government’s full support. We ask that my office be notified when planes or ships will be entering French territory. All French Air traffic control teams have been notified of the potential increase in military traffic. French Naval Bases will be on standby with additional fuel and replenishment supplies should you require them. If The United States or any of her coalition should require anything else from the French Government, Please contact my office and I will relay such requests on to President Chirac.

Good Luck and Godspeed.
Alain Richard
Minister of Defence
The French Republic