STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France] Phone call to Portugal

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
[King Louis XX Private Quarters, Élysée Palace, Paris]

After observing the Portuguese media reports claiming evidence of Brazil allegedly plotting to destabilise a multitude of countries (including Francia), King Louis XX would make a secure and encrypted phone call to the Portuguese President.

After waiting several moments for the line to connect, the King would speak. "Good evening, it is King Lous XX of France. I have important matters to discuss with you and felt that it would be far easier to contact you directly, Mr.President."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The President would receive that call in a private and encrypted line.

"Greetings your Majesty, it is a honor to speak to you, I believe we haven't meet before so I'm sad this would be the event which brought us together. I think you wish to speak about that leaked document correct? Its very sad that this leak happen however I cannot confirm or deny the veracity of this document as I'm still in talks with my own intelligence community. But if you wish more information you can go ahead and ask."

He would silently ask a aide to bring a note to the Director of the Portuguese Intelligence Agency to come to his office as fast as possible, because the President knew, this was a ploy to bring attention to the Brazilian Aggressions towards other nations, even if it was false, it was a wake up call for the international community, this information would obliviously only be known by the President and the people involved in the operation.

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
"That is precisely the reason for my calling you personally. We have been made aware that you have uncovered such documentation which states bold claims that directly affect the national security of France. I am phoning to discuss with you how you plan on investigating this case, as well as the authenthicity of such documentation. We hold great respect for your country and hope that you will treat this matter with upmost urgency, for the sake of the European community. It is most unfortunate that this must be our first communication but equally, if we can get through this hurdle then I feel it will be an important building block in solid relations between both our countries."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"There is a investigation on going from the SIS agency, which we cannot disclose, we need to know the veracity of this leak, or if it was a Press Invention or worse... if its true, than we have serious problems growing in South America. However rest assured, the professionalism of the SIS and its investigation teams are one of the best in the world. Once I've been cleared to discuss it, you will receive every possible detail from this document.

However, I must ask, what would the Kingdom of Francia do if its veracity is true? What would be its actions?"

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
"I understand your reasons for keeping the investigation under wraps, we shall wait until you report your findings to us. Equally, we are willing to provide top members of the DGSE to assist in the operation if you wish... Anything to guarantee the most thorough investigation.

In regards to our actions should the information pose as true, that is for Francia to decide at the time. We do not release information or statements for no reason, as someone in a similar position, I am sure you'd agree that these things only fuel the press. That being said, Francia does not and will not tolerate any aggression, be that diplomatic or militaristic."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I understand your position fully your Majesty, we will conduct our investigation and when it as been completed you will be the first dignitary to receive the news from me. And I believe you know that if it turn out to be true, it needs to be kept away from the press, otherwise a diplomatic fallout would certainly start. It need to be kept between the parties involved until it is safe to release to the public."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II