STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Phone Call to South Korea

D

Deleted member 5

150px-Faisceau_de_licteur.svg.png

President of the French Republic
TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED(LEVEL X)- Encrypted By General Directorate for External Security
French Republic, Honorable President, Emmanuel Macron, would make a phone call to his South Korean counterpart. The call is encrypted and secret Call. French President would check the room to make sure that no one is snooping in. He would place in two armed guard. Upon getting green signal from Directorate-General for External Security, the call is full encrypted and top secret.

*****Ring !!! ******* Ring!!! *********Ring!!!

@사경사

사경사

Republic of Korea [South Korea]
Dec 27, 2018
Due to the South Korean President, President Moon, currently being engaged in a telephone call with the Chinese Government, the call would be forwarded to the Prime Minister's office. Ensuring that the line was secure and encrypted, the Prime Minister would answer the phone.

"Good day President Macron, it is good to hear from you. What can I do for you today?"

D

Deleted member 5

"Good day Prime Minister Nak-yeon. It's my honor and my pleasure to speak with you. How are you doing and how's every in Seoul? The reason for my call is to establish bilateral relationship with South Korea and we envision our ROK and French Republics future relationship far more advanced."

The phone call has marked TOP SECRET.

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"The pleasure is mine Mr President. Seoul and South Korea are very good, prospering as planned. We are very happy that you have initiated contact between our two states, South Korea's past contact with France has been limited. We too hope for a much closer relationship."

D

Deleted member 5

“At first we would like to start with trades with South Korea and we can offer everything and how about you?”
@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Trade. A good starting point. We have seen a rise in demand for pharmaceutical products, is this something France can provide to us? We, on the other hand, can export:
1. Electrical machinery, equipment and appliances
2. Vehicles
3. Metals
4. Mineral fuels
5. Medical equipment
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Sure, we can export the pharmaceutical products to South Korea. And, we want to import Metals, Mineral Fuels, Electric Machinary, Medical Equipment from South Korea. Which port should we use for trading purposes? Also, you can send these products to Port of Brest and Port of Le Havre."

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Great! This is a large volume of goods, but no problem, this is more than possible. What quantity of these do you wish?

We would like to receive these at the Port of Busan."

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II