STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | State Visit in the Republic of Brazil

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Yes, I know you have nothing to do with the mess back home. I would just like to politely ask you to make sure your government will follow through with the orders. Is there anything I can do to help? Perhaps since neither you or the CEO's were involved in what happened, and I am getting more texts that say it was quite bad, and the situation could be getting worse between France and Argentina.

Perhaps we could arrange for you to meet with the Argentine's? Or do you have another idea? I do not think it would be wise for you to fly back to France, or to even Guyana, at the moment. Perhaps it would be safer for you to just stay at the embassy in Brasilia until things quiet down. what do you think?"

@Joe

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"I have just received word that our Airbus Presidential Plane and 24 Dassault C fighters, but as part of the package you signed in this very room, Brazil is owed more than 100 more Dassault C and 4 FREMM Frigates.

As I have stated before, you are under zero threat here. It is obviously not your fault what happened in Alexandria and you do not control the production of the merchandise we purchased and signed an agreement on right in this very office.

But you do have the ability to contact your superiors or others in government that will get to the bottom of this."

@Joe

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Apologies, I will try again. Would you please once again try and contact your government, so that we may talk to them and, so not as to promise you any further embarrassment by having you stranded here for what seems like a month now.

Here is a phone, it will be recording everything you say and what is said to you and there are two French translators are listening in on the conversation. It already has been connected to your ministry of Foreign affairs."

The General is handed a phone.

@Joe

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
"Your debt has been paid back in full."

The French diplomats would hang up the phone and depart back to France without a word to their Ministry. In the meantime, embassy staff would shred and destroy all relevant documents.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear