STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

France | Urgent call to Argentina

D

Deleted member 5

150px-Faisceau_de_licteur.svg.png

Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs of the French Republic
TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED(LEVEL X)
Following the news from Co-pilot of Airbus A380 who's stuck at the Egypt and All French Personnel arrested by Argentine Official. French Republic, Honorable Foreign Minister, would place a phone call to Argentine counterpart. The call is encrypted and Secret Call. French Foreign Minister would check the room to make sure that no one is snooping in. He would place in two armed guard outside of his room. Upon getting green signal from Directorate-General for External Security, the call is full encrypted and top secret.

"Hello this is Minister Le Drian."

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs, having been preivously informed of the situation in Alexandria, would take the private call.

"Minister Le Drian, a pleasure talking to you. How can I help?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Well I don't have time for pleasure. Minister, what I have heard, you have arrested French Personnel. Such a disgraceful act."

The phone would be encrypted on French side and has been marked Top Secret.

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Mhh.. excuse me Minister, there seems to be a missunderstanding. I was informed that a non identified french aircraft, carrying a batallion of armed soldiers was detected infiltrating argentine airspace. Also that when it was intercepted it refused to respond to the ATC and we had to pull up 2 fighter aircraft to make it land. In the meantime, the pilot also apparently made up a fuel emergency which was later confirmed to be false.

Your people has not being arrested, they are being temporarily held for investigation. Including all military cargo on board.

You will understand that we do not take such things lightly...
"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"No that's the news that I received. My personnel are heading to Vietnam for joint military exercise. The pilot used the KM vector to use the route to go to Vietnam. Apparently KM vector in the planning zone. We understand that you don't take these lightly, but temporarily held for investigation consider a house arrest. Looks like if a passenger transport flies on that route, then your air force will shoot it down right. I never expected this from you.

Your version of the story are very different than mine. I don't know who's lying and who's not. They have landed because they felt fuel is running out. Leave my men and let them leave from Alexandria. Held them for investigation considers unlawful act against France."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Point is that this was not a commercial flight. It was not informed and had no clearence to enter argentine airspace, much less to transport military personnel and explosives. And your pilot refused to acknowledge argentine authorities correctly.

As for the refueling, the ground crew confirmed that the tank was about 7/8 full when they tried to refuel your aircraft.

Aircraft and all military cargo will be retained until the investigation is over, and might be impounded, subject to argentine laws. Your military personnel will be held for questioning for the time the investigators see fit, and returned to your country. They will receive a fair treatment.

I'm sad it had to come to this, but you cannot just simply invade foreign airspace with a military aircraft. You are lucky enought we don't go around shooting down aircrafts like other nations do..."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

Minister Le Drian would laugh very hysterically and very sarcastically by hearing what Pesky Argie is doing to French.

The man would started to get infuriated and respond, "The Airbus A380 a military aircraft is that what you are telling me? I am simply laughing at your comment and you said Airbus A380 military aircraft. It's commercial for god sake. Seems like you don't have any knowledge about Aircraft. Oh I forgot, how would you know about Aircraft. You handle all diplomatic talk. Get me the Argie President, I will talk. Who's running your country? No one right? You lack zero and no response. If you dare to touch my personnel and kill my personnel, consider this will be our last talk.

If you are sad enough, then treat my personnel fairly. That's very nice of you that you don't shoot around like other nations. Treat my men fairly."

The relationship already has been soured for this reason.

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm sorry it has come to this, argentine justice will take care of the business from now on. We will inform you through diplomatic means of any new development in the matter, and what will happen with the aircraft, its cargo and the personnel.

At this moment, we consider France to have perpetuated an act of aggresion against argentine sovereignty, and I will ignore all the profanities you just threw against my person and my country.
"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Alright then do whatever you feels to do. Kill them and do whatever you like, I have no interest on what Argie does to other nation. If you dare to touch my people once again, we will consider aggressive move that has taken by Argie."

Minister Le Drian would cover up his phone with his hand and would blabber himself. "seems this argie is a jerk and bullheaded. A nation who buys lands from other country by force is a bully."

Now, the man would speak after blabbering himself, "Do what you want to do. Like I said, you won't get any fruits from this scenario."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Some aides would whisper something to the argentine Minister.

"Minister Le Drian. I inform you hereby that your aircraft and its military cargo has been impounded and will be used to pay off part of the fine you're Government, as aggresor, will have to pay. We will notify you of the final sum once its firm.

As for your personnel, we will hold the military ones for questioning, as mentioned before, as required by the ivnestigation. Same with the crew. I cannot tell you what will happen with the pilot, given he is in a particularly messy position due to his actions.
"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

Hearing of what Argentine Official says, French Foreign Minister would feel suspicious about Argentine government.

"Minister, why would we pay to you on first? That's my biggest question. By paying you means kidnapping. You kidnapped my personnel. Such a outrageous and disgraceful act that I expected from you. Leave my men without harming them. You tell me the reason."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, What would your Government do if a foreign aircraft entered, unnanounced and loaded with military personnel and equipment, your airspace adn refused to answer to the ATC?

The fine is due to having broken argentine customs and migration laws by entering our airspace and refusing to cooperate."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Leave the pilot then let us travel to our destination. I would have shot down if unauthorized aircraft enter on my space. Lucky enough you have not done that part. We will decide how much we can pay but for now, leave them unharmed, that's my request. Because of this massive disaster, our relationships has now dropped from Friend to neutral."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We don't care about what status you deem our bilateral relation to be, nor will be intervene in the work of argentine justice. We are a Republic with distintive powers and the executive cannot intervene in the actions of the judiciary power.

Be thankful that we enforce the law in a soft way.

Among us, I suggest you inform your Government that they won't be recovering your aircraft or its military cargo, according to argentine customs law.
"

@Sumit

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Once argentine justice has done its job, we don't know when that will be.

I hope this is a lesson for your military planners to not allow your people to invade foreign countries."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

The Minister would facepalm, "Jeez, I did not understand, have I invaded your nation. No. I will not pay you a single penny for this."

@Naio90

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II