STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[France] Urgent Message to the Kingdom of Poland

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: HRM Stanislaus Grabowski, King of Poland
Classification: Top Secret

Subject: Illegal Canadian Declaration of War

Your Royal Majesty,

Please forgive me for reaching out to you so directly, but the topic has a level of urgency that has left us with no choice.

As you undoubtedly know the Kingdom of Canada has launched an attack on the Empire of France, it has done so under the claim that the Empire of France was directly responsible. Our own investigation into this matter has unveiled that not only did the Empire of France have no direct involvement in the shipment, the shipment occurred half a decade ago, had no involvement of any previous government and was immediately seized by the Canadians after it arrived.

While you may not yet have the status of World Power, your recent history and international reputation have shown you as a fair and honest international broker. It is because of this that we place our trust in you, the United States, and the United Kingdom directly, the other two countries will receive similar messages.

We are willing to open our borders unconditionally to either an ICJ group or an independent coalition of international neutral parties to perform an investigation. As part of this investigation we would give you full unredacted access to our records and allow your agencies to perform forensics to verify that they have not been tampered with. We would also let you interrogate the suspects arrested in today's raid.

The only thing we ask is that you convince the Canadian government to stand down until such an investigation is concluded. The people of our American territories are as French as anywhere else, they identify with the French state and will not under any condition accept foreign subjugation. I fear that if Canada does not stand down pending an international investigation a humanitarian disaster of unprecedented scale is about to occur that will cost the lives of thousands. We do not ask that you force the Canadians to the negotiating table, we beg that you help to keep innocent people from dying at the hands of their soldiers. A ceasefire until the investigation is concluded should not endanger Canadian security in any way.

If you wish to discuss anything in this message in more detail I would be happy to talk to you directly over phone. I have attached the official findings of our investigation translated into English and Polish to this message.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Empress Therese, Empress of France Alexander
Subject: Illegal Canadian Declaration of War
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Your Imperial Majesty,
First I would like to thank you for the kind words said in favor of Poland and its importance to the European continent. It has always been Poland's goal to insure the safety and security of Europe and now we feel Poland is capable of fulfilling these goals. And having our reputation be equated to those of the United Kingdom and the United States, just goes to show the efforts Poland has committed to these actions has started to show payment.

As for the intention of the letter, Poland is fully capable of action on behalf of the French government, in conjunction with the British and Americans should they wish to participate, in hosting an investigation into the terrorist attacks taken place at Ottawa and the fallout of the attacks that includes the declaration of war on France by Canada. We are currently attempting to communicate with the Canadian government to offer our support in investigating the terrorist attacks. As you are aware, after such a tragedy, it can be quite difficult to insure direct lines of communication with heads of state and even remaining members of government. We are willing to begin preparations for such an investigative venture with our Office of State Protection and I will have the director of the organization reach out to you in an effort to gain more details for such an undertaking.

Should a humanitarian crisis emerge from this declaration of war, I want the French people to know that the Polish military is capable of providing relief supplies to those effected, as your government has seen with Poland's actions on New Caledonia. We will work with independent investigators and journalists as well to insure that the occupation of French territory by Canada is properly documents in an impartial light.
Sincerely,

King Stanislaus Grabowski
Kingdom of Poland
Święty Król Polski

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: HRM Stanislaus Grabowski, King of Poland

Subject: Re: Illegal Canadian Declaration of War

Your Royal Majesty,

I thank you for your willingness to investigate the topic. Your agents are more than welcome and we look forward to them revealing the truth to the world.

Our only goal in this matter is to bring an end to the conflict that respects French sovereignty and the right to self-determination of the French people in occupied territories. Already Canadians have shown wanton disregard for the rights of the people and imposed cruel conditions on them. If the Kingdom of Poland would be willing to issue a statement that the rights of the people to protest peacefully must be respected and all the rights granted to them under the ECHR must be continued just as they apply to all French territories we believe this would go a long way to changing Canadian policies.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Empress Therese, Empire of France Alexander
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Your Imperial Majesty,

I have been referred this communication line in an effort to assist the French government in getting to the bottom of the transfer of arms from France to Canadian militants. I can have a team of seasoned agents that have experience with interrogation in France within the next 24 hours. They were involved in the interrogation of terrorist suspects after the attempt on the Queen's life a few years ago and currently instruct new recruits on interrogation techniques as well as how to resist them themselves. If this acceptable to you, I will have them on the next flight out of Warsaw into Paris.
Sincerely,

Iwan Michalski
Direction of the Office of State Protection
Kingdom of Poland

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: Iwan Michalski

Director,

Yes, your agents are absolutely welcome. I must notify you though that prisoners under French law enjoy a large number of protections. Specifically a prohibition on torture, or enhanced interrogation as it has in recent years been called. It is important that your agents remain within these rules or we must terminate any interrogation immediately.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Empress Therese, Empire of France Alexander
Security: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Your Imperial Majesty,

Thank you for the warning in regards to interrogation techniques as well as the formal invitation to help the French Empire get to the bottom of these attacks and claims of subterfuge. In regards to interrogation techniques, we must clarify what the French Empire classifies as enhanced interrogation and what doesn't. If you could provide a brief sample of what the French Empire classifies under these descriptors, that would go lengths to insuring the safety and security of the French Prisoners. I do not wish to sound flippant or ignorant but wish to have my agents fully advised as to what they are allowed and not allowed to do whilst in France for these interrogations.
Sincerely,

Iwan Michalski
Director of the Office of State Protection
Kingdom of Poland

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: Iwan Michalski

Director,

Of course, when it comes to defining torture, in light of our recent ratification of the ECHR, I recommend this guide on the application of the prohibition of torture. Most techniques that have been referred to as enhanced interrogation are considered prohibited under this article and thus French law. https://www.echr.coe.int/documents/d/echr/Guide_Art_3_ENG

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II