STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[GA]: 1996 Antarctic Summit [Concluded]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Ha. No thank you. I don't trust any other country to make proper coffee like Australians do."

She would turn away.

JakeDorent

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
The Belgian representative would step outside for quick smoke, brandishing a Zippo.

"Gentlemen, may I interest you in a cigerrette and a piece of this fine Chocolate from my homeland before we get down to business?" He asked his Australian and Brazillian counterparts kindly.

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Fernando lifted an eyebrow at the stuck up behaviour presented by the Australian Representative, shaking his head, before turning his attention to the Belgian Representative.

"
Ah yes, I'd love a piece of the chocolate, although I doubt that the Aussie will enjoy it considering it isn't made in Australia.

Would you like a Coffee to accompany that Cigarette Good Sir?
"

He offered the Extra Coffee cup to the Belgian Representative.

Flying Damascas

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Robert Fowler, the Canadian Representative, would arrive to the room with a coffee and bagel in hand. He walked by the Brazilian, Belgian, and Australian Representatives as he made his way to his seat.

He worded the words 'what the fuck' to himself as they all shared food, drink, and smokes among themselves like it was High School recess. These were the people the Global Assembly was going to discuss with to maintain world peace? Yikes.

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
The Portuguese representative, Clemente Rollo Wembley, would hurridly enter the chamber, seemingly running too late for his taste. Wembley was the newly appointed representative to the Global Assembly, as the previous one had resigned due to personal reasons. The baggage claim back at the airport had a minor delay, and he had to quickly ride his assigned vehicle to the Global Assembly's campus. He would slowly open the door, his suitcase in hand while greeting everyone in the room with a smile and a wave before going to his assigned seat.

He would position himself where the previous one sat, although he would be surprised to see a cup of coffee on the table. Nervous as he was, he would position the Portuguese flag on its holder as instructed, reveal the new nameplate for his position, and polish it slightly with his handkerchief. After all that was said and done, he would look to the room, asking the nearby Brazilian representative a sincere question in Portuguese.

"It's good to have you here, my previous colleague sadly resigned so I'm here to take his place. Might I ask, did someone put their coffee here?"

He would look towards the Swedish and Australian delegation, seemingly locked in a mental battle. He would chuckle as he would bring out his notebook, and begin reading on the matter at hand. While supportive of the Swedish sentiment, he wished that all parties would communicate and cooperate with each other to solve this issue as civilized as possible.

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
The Brazilian would nod a hello to the Canadian before turning towards the New Portuguese Representative, speaking to him in Portuguese.

"
I see, Welcome to the Chambers, hope you enjoy the show." He let out a chuckle "Oh I left that coffee there for you, the Portuguese representative. Also, What is your name sir?"

Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
"Thank you. It's Clemente Wembly, my father was British, though I was born in Lisbon. What's yours?"

He would wait for a response before settling down in his seat. He would then turn his attention to the other delegates, curious about how this summit would turn out.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Fabulous Darling" Marc explains as he sits and raises a hand at arms reach infront of him, he glances his eyes across the six finger nails on one hand before then scrunching the fingers and rotating his wrist to get a closer look... wait... six? Oh no, five, had a panic there... did he lock the front door? Has he fed the cat? Oh the cat... has he trapped him in the tumble dryer again? Do cats get funerals? Are cat funerals covered by pet insurance?

Marc reaffirms his attention to the room, writing down the attendees as they arrive "is there soy milk in that coffee? I'm off dairy at the moment..."

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Fernando would nod, raising his hand to shake the Portuguese's

"
My name is Fernando Paulo de Noronha, I was born in São Paulo, a pleasure to meet you, Mr Wembly."

Once the two shook hands, the Brazilian would sit back down, drinking his coffee.

Strix

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Australian Representative would bring out some "brownies".

"I baked them at home... they have my own special ingredient. Only found here in the Netherlands!" She would offer the Belgian delegate next to her one and the Brazilian and Argentinians.

The room would begin smelling like freshly baked brownies.

Flying Damascas JakeDorent

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
The Belgian representative would blush and take a brownie. "Ahhh.....thank You....how did you know? I'm quite like this special ingriedent you speak of from The Netherlands."

He then walked over to the Brazilian. "That cup of coffee would really hit the spot, man."

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Fernando would look down to the Brownie, before turning back to the Australian

"
I...Respectfully decline, I'm extremely against the usage of this.."Ingredient", thank you very much."

The Brazilian would push the brownies away, handing the extra cup of coffee to the Belgian Representative, giving him a nod.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
The Secretary General spoke to the Representatives in the room, "To reduce the risk to the health and safety of everyone attending, we must keep smoking to as low a level as reasonable practicable by encouraging people to smoke outside. We must give precedence to the wishes of others who do not want to be exposed to second-hand smoking. I would be addressing Mr.Holst and Mrs. Wensley. Furthermore, Penelope, we will not permit food that isn't prepared and served by the campus staff"

Clark spoke in a firm manner, eyeing at the Belgium and Australian Representatives, who continue to disturb the room. "I must also insist that you both remain quiet, if you cannot act with proper decorum"

Flying Damascas Owen

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Canadian Representative would sigh out of frustration. He's take his cup of coffee and hide it under the table, pulling out a flask from his jacket he'd twist it open and pour its contents into the coffee. Putting the flask back into his jacket he would swirl the cup before taking a sip.

There was no way in hell he'd get through this shit without being a bit hazy.

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
Holst would smirk slightly and leave the room for a smoke out of consideration for others health. "I must go for a bid, Ms. Wembly would you care to join me so as to not inconvienence our peers while they determine the fate of others."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Indonesian ambassador enters the chamber after a heavy night in the Amsterdam nightclubs and the red light district, he smelt strongly of alcohol and took a seat away from the other delegates as he sipped on his bottle of water and ate a banana.

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
The Brazilian would shake his head, making a silence motion to the Australian Representative, before turning his attention to the Secretary-General.

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Penelope would smell the Indonesian delegate.

"I won't tell Allah if you don't tell..." She would show him the "brownies" under her table that she was hiding from the Secretary-General.

Zak

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
The Secretary General looked across to the Belgium Representative, "Thank you, Mr. Holst. Perhaps you could assist Mrs. Wensley outside to give her a few minutes to recompose herself?" Clark frowned at Penelope, before motioning security into the room who would make their way to the Australian Representative to confiscate the brownies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa