STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[GA] ICJ Case #003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The French Ambassador would first focus her attention on the Taiwanese witness.

"Ms. Quinlivan, it is no secret that Taiwan and Brazil have had a fragile and aggressive relationship over the recent history. While I would love no more than to know everything wrong that Brazil has done to Taiwan, I must ask that we focus simply on Minister Juan DeSilva. So, Ms. Quinlivan, could you please tell the Court of any insults, threats, and other non-ethical and unlawful things that this man has done towards Tawain?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

To answer the question that asked by French Ambassador at GA, the Taiwanese Ambassador named Ms. Hannah Quinlivan would answer the question. She would provide evidences to French Ambassador.

“My name is Hannah Quinlivan and I am representing as a Taiwanese Ambassador at Global Assembly. I would like to thank the France and members of judges to allow Taiwan to be part of this International Court of Justice Case.

Brazil and Taiwan two countries have very hostile and fragile relationship. From day one, Brazil showed us the hatred and viewed us as the renegade of China. Brazilian rhetoric has been stupid in a sense where their leaders especially Foreign Minister Silva and his brother kept repeated a sentence, (check post #24) chinese taipei is hiding former Brazilian president, Cheers to the gang of idiots who spew this utter nonsense. And didn't they know that we know they are hiding the former Brazilian government exiles who were the idiots that sold our four states?"

Few other instances, Taiwan got thrashed and mentally beaten by Brazilian government. Brazilian government called us draconian state. Clearly we have done nothing to them. Taiwan repeatedly support Sweden and other nations during the crisis but Brazilian Foreign Minister insulted Taiwanese Foreign Affairs Madame Wu many times to learn and understand diplomacy skill. He even said, Taiwan should learn diplomacy skill and Taiwan is known for having links to the PLA and triads in HK and Shanghai. In Foreign Minister Silva’s view, Taiwan never worked for peaceful solutions. My first question still remains, why would I seek peaceful solution with Brazil. They are enemy in our view and enemy of Taiwan.

I would like to release email conversation between Ms. Wu and Foreign Minister Silva. Here is evidence that describes why Taiwan having difficulties to get along with Brazil. Clearly, Foreign Minister Silva has mental health issue calling us floating turd and turd wain.

When Taiwanese President placed sanctions against Brazil, they completely flipped out. Their government keep repeats that Taiwan is holding Brazilian president that sold Brazilian four states to Argentina. Their lie, psychological trauma, tantrum made us feel insulted. Seems like Brazilian government almost cried because we placed sanctions. Brazilian government completely shows disrespect and racist behavior to Taiwan that we can not deny the fact. We will always fight against racism and support other nations that suffered political disaster conducted by Brazilian foreign minister. Their irresponsible government, lack of english speaking ability and abrupt behavior caused many smaller nation like Taiwan various problem. Not to mention that corrupted Minister Silva and his brother caused problems that made Taiwan singled out in global affairs. Truth hurts but what Taiwan can do. Taiwan can represent as a country in the world. Taiwan is an independent nation. Brazil has no right to say to Taiwan that Taiwan should learn diplomatic skill or Draconian State. They completely badmouthed us and Taiwan has done nothing wrong and proved that Brazil is a draconian state, their foreign minister is draconian and their president has mental issue. Brazilian government will never improve and will continue to go down by showing hatred, bully to other nations.

Your honor, members of Judge, and the Madame French Ambassador, All I have done to provide enough proofs that gather by Taiwan and I hope these evidence clearly shows Minister Silva breaking the law, showing racism towards the people of Taiwan. I must rest my case.”
@Ellie

Last edited by a moderator:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I'll ask the witness to please stay in case we have any questions for him. If the defense has any questions for the Swedish witness, I hope they are brief so that we can keep this moving along," Olhouser said.
@Ellie

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The French Ambassador would nod and bring her attention to the Swedish witness.

"Sir, I thank you for taking the stand. As of recently, the relationship between Sweden and Brazil have been... unsteady, would be the kindest word. So would you be willing to tell the Court of any threats, insults, and other unethical and unlawful acts done by Minister Juan DeSilva towards you or any members of your government and citizens?"

@Odinson @Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
The Swedish take the stand, moving closer to the microphone to allow their voice to echo around the court room and in particular listening carefully to the French questioning.

"Justices, I will keep it short, I appreciate the time you have given us before your court significantly. I'll try to express myself as quick as possible.

Unsteady is an adjective I would use to describe Brazil lately, yes. The Kingdom of Sweden and the Republic of Brazil before now have an unscathed relationship between the incumbent governments. We were approached by the Brazilian regarding the resale of fighter jets in which we negotiated a reasonable price like any sound and sensible business-person would do however out of nowhere the Brazilians became aggressive, confrontational, threatening and appalling. This entire international conflict originated over a sale that went sour - how can we stand and condone a government that throws their toys our the pushchair when they don't get their own way?

Justices, I appreciate that being aggressive and unruly is not against any international law. Allow me to discuss an anonymised situation from a family I had spoken to in Sweden about this situation... Jon and Ana. I'll keep it brief.

Jon and Ana live in a two bedroom semi-detached house in Stockholm, they have a small daughter aged 5 who's doing fantastic at school, really thriving into their family ideals and enjoying their lives together as a family. Jon is an accountant and Ana is a police officer. This is an ordinary Swedish family with no real knowledge of international politics other than what flashes up on the news - sure the world isn't stable but they're safe in their Swedish bubble. How is it fair that this Swedish bubble went from safe to dangerous in a click of a heartbeat over a disgruntled customer (Republic of Brazil)? How is it fair that Ana started to fear what she would approach on duty? How is it fair that Jon felt the need to guard his daughters life as a result of Brazilian threats to attack or invade? How is it fair that Brazil has managed to damage and threaten an ideal and safe way of life because they did not get their own way?

No, Brazils threats may not have contravened international law - but this is an opportunity for you to use your discretion and allow nations involved the compensation they deserve."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Juan DeSilva would address the court

"First I will respond to Exhibit A - "Threatening A Diplomat"

https://modernnations.com/threads/france-prevention-of-further-french-instability.5923/

"By these actions, you have done more than just threaten a diplomat, you just arrested mine and the Republic of Argentina's. You will now be put on trial for this monstrous act, especially since they were merely providing safe shelter for my diplomats.

Something I should mention, we did more than you, as evidenced by the fact that your diplomats serving in Brazil are free, mine were held hostage for nearly a month."

DeSilva coughs and clears his throat at the same time.

"I will now address Exhibit B. An Italian tourist somehow captures the entire conversation between two diplomats, because French and Brazilian security were lax that day? This is your proof? Proof that Brazil allowed your diplomats to leave.

Even if the video was captured in its entirety, you would see French diplomats leaving Brazil. Freely and unharmed.

Your entire case is moot because you not just inhibited the freedom of movement of diplomats, and arrested the diplomats of not just one country but two.

But you want Brazil to somehow to be penalized or sanctioned because we let your diplomats go freely?"

@Odinson @Naio90 @HeadlessSeeker @Ellie @John @JJSmithJr @Dutchy

Last edited:

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I would Like to comment on the taiwanese representative stating that "We (Taiwan) will always fight against racism". The gvt Of Taiwan just repeatedly discriminated and racially attacked the brazilians by calling the "monkeys" publicly on multiple platforms.

I would like to ask Taiwan if they are then lieing to the court or have breached its oath to say only the truth."

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"We were called Turdwain by Brazilian for many reasons, Taiwanese citizens took their right to call Brazil as monkey. Taiwan is telling the truth. What Brazilian called us racist slur."

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"This is absurd. I believe that this case is a waste of time and resources. I believe that the prosecution and defense pay a fine for this waste of time and resources. That on top of any other fines incurred."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Justice Cuijpers would lean forward and speak into the microphone while looking at Chief Justice Olhouser, "I believe we have had sufficient time to hear both sides of the case and should proceed to discuss a verdict in private."

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine justice would concur with the norwegian justice's proposal.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"In that case," Olhouser said, banging his gavel. "We're going to convene for a vote."

The judges were all permitted to go to their private meeting chamber for any needed discussion followed by one ore more votes on the case. Olhouser joined the Dutch and Argentinian justices in the chamber.

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Samuel Alito would join the Norwegian, Dutch and Argentinian justices in the chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear