STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[GA] Message to Spain

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Executive Office of the Secretary General
Global Assembly

Recipient: Armando Salazar, Ambassador of the Republic of Spain (Bruno)
Cc: -
Subject: Global Assembly's Peacekeeping Force Romania (GAPFOR-Romania)
Classification:
[C1] SECURE

To the Honourable Mr. Armando Salazar,

I am grateful to have received your response affirming your nation's participation in the Global Assembly's Peacekeeping Force in Romania. I am contacting you in regards to this subject as the Secretariat believes, that with your past experience, the position of Force Commander should be appointed to a member of the Spanish Armed Forces.

If your government is willing to accept this responsibility, then please contact me with the name of the individual who shall lead the mission. I will then proceed to grant that commander the full authority to proceed with the planning phase of the operation in preparation for the deployment.

Yours Sincerely,

Aung Lin
Undersecretary of Security & Peace Operations

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

1024px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%281931-1939%29-Flag_Variant.svg.png

Republic of Spain

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Undersecretary of Security & Peace Operations
Mr. Aung Lin

We accept this responsibility for the position of Force Commander, we will appoint Lieutenant General José Rodrigo, the Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. We hope that this Peacekeeping operation will go as planned, and will permit a longstanding peace between Romania and Moldova.

Upon authorization, the Lieutenant General will begin informing the participant nations which have showed intentions of deploying forces, and will commence preparations to deploy to the location of the operation.

Kind Regards,
Ambassador to the Global Assembly of the Republic of Spain
The Honourable Mr. Armando Salazar

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Executive Office of the Secretary General
Global Assembly

Recipient: Armando Salazar, Ambassador of the Republic of Spain (Bruno)
Cc: -
Subject: Global Assembly's Peacekeeping Force Romania (GAPFOR-Romania)
Classification:
[C1] SECURE

To the Honourable Mr. Armando Salazar,

Thank you for your swift response. You hereby have the necessary authorisation to proceed with the planning of the operation. As of this moment I have received a further two notifications of participation from the Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

As done with the previous Spanish Force Commander, I advise the setting up of a centralised communications channel between all participants.

Yours Sincerely,

Aung Lin
Undersecretary of Security & Peace Operations

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

1024px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%281931-1939%29-Flag_Variant.svg.png

Republic of Spain

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Undersecretary of Security & Peace Operations
Mr. Aung Lin

We thank you for the trust that you, and the Global Assembly show to the capabilities of the Republic of Spain, we hope that we shall not disappoint. We shall begin to centralize communication between all military commanders of the member-states, and hope to see more nations answer the call of the Global Assembly

With great appreciation and kind regards,
Ambassador to the Global Assembly of the Republic of Spain
The Honourable Mr. Armando Salazar

Dutchy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa