STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[GA] Message to the United States

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Executive Office of the Secretary General
Private & Encrypted

To: Madeleine Albright, United States Representative to the Global Assembly (@John)
Cc:
Subject: Contracts
Classification: B2 (Confidential)

Dear Miss Albright,

As the position of director of the Global Public Contract Office remains unfilled, I have been tasked with temporarily taking over the duties of that position. I am contacting you in regards to contact S/C/001, as the Global Assembly is interested in acquiring the VC-25.

I have both a request and an offer, due to the limited funds the Global Assembly currently maintains, I wish to inquire into the possibilities of slightly reduced cost of the contract. Secondly, as the Global Assembly relies on volunteers for most positions, the Global Assembly wishes to bestow upon the United States the offer of providing the pilots of both aircraft. These pilots would fall within the command structure of the Global Assembly Police Organisation, namely the Diplomatic Security Service.

Furthermore, due to the high costs of your bid to S/C/002 we will keep the bidding period open, however the capabilities of the C-17 Globemaster are impressive and do hold up to the requirements we dictated.

Respectfully,
J.JONKER
Josephine de Jonker
Chief of Staff of the Secretary General
Global Assembly

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted/Private

Subject: RE: Contracts
Recipient: Josephine de Jonker, Chief of Staff of the Secretary General of the Global Assembly (@Dutchy)
CC: N.A
Dear Miss Jonker,

The best price we would be able to do on the VC-25A is $385,125,000.00 per unit. Also, I am sure we could find some US pilots that would volunteer for the role. I also understand about the S/C/002 contract, I will discuss with the Department of Defence about a possible reduction in price or a new bid with a different aircraft.

Madeleine Albright,
United States Representative to the Global Assembly

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Private & Encrypted

To: Madeleine Albright, United States Representative to the Global Assembly (@John)
Cc:

Dear Miss Albright,

The organisation can agree to the price of $770,250,000.00 for both aircraft, I have authorised the transfer. We thank you for being willing to sell this superb aircraft to the Global Assembly and we expect it to fulfill it's function as a secure means of transport for the Secretary General excellently. As we have not received any other offers for SC/002, we are willing to proceed to a purchase once we've heard whether or not a reduction in price is possible.

In regards to the volunteering air force personnel to the Global Police Organisation, would it be possible to inform me of the official numbers once they are prepared for deployment? I must stress that during the term of their service to the GA they must no longer fall under the American command structure, in order to maintain political neutrality and they must ensure their duty to the GA, they may however be called out of service at any time by the United States if required.

Respectfully,
J.JONKER
Josephine de Jonker
Global Assembly

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted/Private

Subject: RE: Contracts

Recipient: Josephine de Jonker, Chief of Staff of the Secretary General of the Global Assembly (@Dutchy)
CC: N.A
Dear Miss Jonker,

The United States Air Force will provide sixteen (16) personnel to man the VC-25s. This will include: eight pilots, four flight engineers and four navigators. All have previously served in the Presidential Airlift Group of the 89th Airlift Wing and have the neccesary experience to man these aircraft. If need be, the USAF can also provide cabin crew.

Madeleine Albright,
United States Representative to the Global Assembly

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Private & Encrypted

Cc:

Dear Miss Albright,

We thank you for the provision of these experienced crew men, and we would furthermore be pleased with a deployment of cabin crew and diplomatic security personnel.

Firstly, we also wish to proceed with the purchase of five strategic transport aircraft. Secondly, could I inquire into the possibility of purchasing helicopters for the purpose of transporting executive members of the Secretariat, the details are listed in S/C/003.

Respectfully,
J.JONKER
Josephine de Jonker
Global Assembly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II