STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

APPROVED [GA] Resolution to amend the Statute of the Court

Vote on the Resolution to amend the Statute of the Court

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Awolowo, former Minister of Rails, would have no idea about Operation Overflow, it being a high-security Clandestine operation. He had no personal quarrel with the Saudis, and frankly found the whole point of war with them to be pointless.

"Thank you, we are glad to be here, to bring the full world into representation."

After several minutes, the Ambassador would get bored of looking over notes and go onto various new sites just to be astounded, reading as death tolls climbed with every passing hour as estimates were confirmed and expanded upon. He shot a sorrowful glance at his Saudi counterpart. He would offer his condolences, but it was not his place to get that friendly with a warring nation. Instead, he chewed on the cap of a pen and waited for someone to begin the hearing.

VBCFan

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Thai ambassador would reach his microphone and check if it was open after no one gave an opinion to his Swedish counterpart.

"Ambassador Krit Garnjana-Goonchorn from the Republic of Thailand speaking. I have read the amendments that mister Marc Kvet has proposed. I found it reasonable in the presence of keeping it short. But, I want to suggest that there should be an extended version for detail and controversial topic. I suggest that we have a topic identification from a proposer if they need it brief or not. I recommend again that for the extended version. We will have 750 words minimum for the opening statement and 2,000 words minimum for the ending statement. This is for a topic that includes investigation detail. I want to hear both Swedish and everyone's opinion."

Connor

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Danish Ambassador would enter the chambers and sit next in his assigned seats sighing that he has to sit next to the Congo Representative.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I thank the Thai Ambassador for his input - in our original proposal to the chamber we included the clause 'unless prior request is made to and granted by the Chief Justice', this would cover the circumstance whereby a particular case may need to exceed the maximum word count for opening or closing statements in exceptional cases where this could hinder or unduly impede a fair ruling during trial. Obviously this would be for the parties involved to argue their justification for requiring an extension and down to the Chief Justice as to whether that justification was reasonable or not"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Krit looks down at the table and rereads the document. He then realizes that he misread the context o both 12.5a/b, so he answers back to the Swedish ambassador.

"I apologize for my mistake in reading the contents of the proposed resolution. I have reread the papers and find that it is sufficient for the current state. The 500 opening statement limit is reasonable. It's the number of words that can pull off the potential of explaining why it's presented, which opens for building more subject. The 750 closing statement limit is informative. It works well to summarize the debate and find an agreement. For other proposed sections. I see that it's acceptable, and I agree. I also want to encourage others to express their opinions. Thank you."

Connor

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
GLOBAL ASSEMBLY ANNOUNCEMENT
BY THE SECRETARY GENERAL

The Resolution presented by the Swedish Ambassador is now open to a vote. We are working on transcribing these sessions and once everything has been aggregated, you may download the material on our website.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
GLOBAL ASSEMBLY ANNOUNCEMENT
BY THE SECRETARY GENERAL

Voting on the amendments to the Statute of the Court has now ended. The result concludes at seven (7) votes in favour, one (1) vote against and five (5) abstains. The Resolution has been APPROVED. Thank you for your attendance, Ambassadors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89