STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

GBR-101-0103-JCA: Offering Support

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Aya Tanaka Vladilena Milizé
Cc:
Subject: GBR-101-0103-JCA

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Aya Tanaka,

I would like to begin by expressing my deepest condolences for the horrific attack in Tokyo overnight, the United Kingdom stands with Japan in this trying time and we will provide assistance where possible.

Depending on your needs, we are in a position to deploy the Royal Air Force in the form of C-17 Globemaster III's to deliver and support volunteers from the British Red Cross to assist, these will be accompanied by personnel from No. 26 Squadron RAF Regiment who are specially trained in CBRN who will be on the ground to provide guidance to the British Red Cross during their activities.

Please let me know soonest as to whether this would be beneficial and I will arrange for the first flight to depart imminently.

Kind Regards,
Paige

Paige Orton | Secretary of State for International Development |

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

240px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

外務省
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
CLASSIFIED

TO: Paige Orton, Secretary of State for International Development (Jamie)

SUBJECT: Aid

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your condolences and support, the Japanese nation appreciates these more than you likely can imagine.

At this stage in time due to the scale of disaster all forms of aid are welcome. We have cleared our airspace to only allow rescue and aid flights and dedicated our airports and airbases to receiving international flights.

I have attached an overview of the locations in order of priority from the Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare. Once again thank you for your support.

Yours Sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa