STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Diplomatic Correspondence to Denmark

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Christensen JamieA ,

It is with great honour that I open official diplomatic communications between our two governments. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and explore areas of establishing additional foundations and routes of greater economic cooperation. It is with paramount importance that Germany and Denmark have a close relationship, not only for our own prosperity, but for the security and prosperity of the wider European continent. Our histories can only serve to show us of the catastrophic impacts should we not pursue friendship and understanding.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Ambassador Pascal Hector to serve as the representative of our government in Copenhagen.

We would like to open formal discussions between Germany and Denmark in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

We look forward to hearing your reply and your ambitions for German-Danish relations.

Yours Sincerely,

Joschka Fischer

Minister of Foreign Affairs
German Confederation

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

sPEan74.png

Security Clarification: Confidential & Secure

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Joschka Fischer (Joschka.Fischer@auswaertiges-amt.de) | Motziche
Cc:
Subject: Summit
From: Secretary for European Affairs, Stine J. Villadsen (Stine.Villadsen@um.dk)
Dear Minister Fischer

Firstly, I need to apologise for how long it has taken someone to reply to this email. Unfortunately Minister Christensen is otherwise engaged, therefore he has asked me to deal with this email. I'd like nothing more than to open dialogue between our two grand nations to better the bond and relationship.

I am available for an in-person meeting or a video call, whatever is best for yourself. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future, and once again I must apologise on how long it has taken for someone to reply.

Warmest regards,
Stine J. Villadsen
Secretary for European Affairs

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of Denmark​

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Kingdom of Bavaria

Dear Secretary Villadsen JamieA ,

Thank you for your reply.

Foreign Minister Fischer has since been caught up in an impromptu engagement. I do send his apologise of his behalf. As the Minister does not wish for his engagement to delay Danish-German relations, he has asked myself, Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Bavaria, to rise to the task of representing the German Confederation and all German peoples in our discussions. Thus, it is my great pleasure to be in correspondence with yourself.

I am glad to hear of your willingness and optimism to initiate an open dialogue between our two nations.
I would much prefer an in-person meeting with yourself if the offer is still on the table. Call me old fashioned, but I believe an in-person discussion adds a more friendlier and gracious attitude to a discussion.
It would be my honour to invite you here to Munich at your earliest convenience for our summit, if this is suitable for yourself and your delegation.

Yours Sincerely,

Viktoria Albrecht

Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bavaria
German Confederation

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

MoFA.png

Security Clarification: Confidential & Secure

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bavaria, Viktoria Albrecht (Viktoria.Albrecht@auswaertiges-amt.de) | Motziche
Cc:
Subject: Summit
From: Secretary for European Affairs, Stine J. Villadsen (Stine.Villadsen@um.dk)
Dear Minister Albrecht

No apologies needed, I will accept your invitation to attend a meeting with yourself in Munich. Please do let me know a date that best suits yourself and I will arrange the necessary security arrangements for my travels, I will be attending the meeting with the Danish Ambassador to Germany. If there is anything else I can do in the meantime until our meeting do let me know and I will do my upmost best to help!

Warmest regards,
Stine J. Villadsen
Secretary for European Affairs

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of Denmark​

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Kingdom of Bavaria

Dear Secretary Villadsen JamieA ,

It is great to hear of your acceptance of our invitation to Munich. You can travel to Munich at your earliest convenience and I will have my staff on standby for your arrival at the Ludwig Ferdinand Palace, the site of our meeting, in the meantime.

Whilst I understand that there's nothing additional to touch on until our meeting, for you to best prepare, I will advise that the primary talking points for us on the agenda are the subjects of immigration/travel, law enforcement, energy and cross-border infrastructure projects. I hope this will assist in your preparation of the meeting prior your arrival, though of course we can discuss further subjects.

I look forward to our meeting.

Yours Sincerely,

Viktoria Albrecht

Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bavaria
German Confederation