STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Diplomatic Correspondence to Japan

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Office of the Chancellor

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Prime Minister Koizumi EnigmaMage

It is with great pleasure that I write this correspondence to your office. It is a great sight to see an internationally active government once again restored in Japan.
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and your governments successful accession into office.

I am writing to yourself to officially open a dialogue between our two nations and initiate diplomatic relations.
It goes without saying that Germany and Japan share a profound and rich history, for better and for worse and, I believe, a long and prosperous future together.
In order to ensure this prosperous future, my government would like to open formal discussions between Germany and Japan in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Ambassador Clemens von Goetze to serve as the representative of our government in Tokyo

To kick start the new era of German-Japanese relations, I would like to personally invite you to Berlin at your earliest convenience for discussions. I very much hope that you will agree.

I will eagerly await your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Gerhard Schröder

Chancellor of Germany
German Confederation