STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Diplomatic Correspondence to Poland

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Borusewicz ManBear ,

It is with great honour that I open official diplomatic communications between our two governments. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and explore areas of establishing additional foundations and routes of greater economic cooperation. It is with paramount importance that Germany and Poland have a close relationship, not only for our own prosperity, but for the security and prosperity of the wider European continent. Our histories can only serve to show us of the catastrophic impacts should we not pursue friendship and understanding.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Ambassador Thomas Bagger to serve as the representative of our government in Warsaw.

We would like to open formal discussions between Germany and Poland in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

We look forward to hearing your reply and your ambitions for German-Polish relations.

Yours Sincerely,

Joschka Fischer

Minister of Foreign Affairs
German Confederation

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Joschka Fischer, Minister of Foreign Affairs Motziche
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: Bogdan Borusewicz
Security: Encrypted and Secured by POSP
Greetings Minister,

First I’d like to thank you for taking the time to reach out to our office here at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is of great importance to Poland that we strengthen our relations with Germany and other nations of Europe to build a stronger Europe. Secondly, I would like to apologize on the behalf of Minister Borusewicz as he is currently out of the office on a diplomatic mission and I have been assigned to handle his duties while he is away.

While we cannot change our combined past and history, we can pursue relations that help to reduce such atrocities from happening in the future, both within Poland and in the wider world stage. Especially with tensions rising in Africa between the Republic of the Congo and the Empire of the Congo.

As for Ambassadors, we would like to nominate the previous Ambassador to Germany, Emilia Pacek. Having attended University on Berlin and being the previous Ambassador from Poland to Germany, we feel she is the best candidate on our end to negotiate on our behalf.

As for building partnerships and integration in numerous areas, we are very open to the idea. We can think of several ways to integrate various aspects of our economy, science, technology, law enforcement, energy, and National Security. In regards to immigration, has anyone reached out to your government in regards to attending the European Union talks to be hosted within the Netherlands? If not, we feel it would be in the best interest of Germany and her people to attend this talks to have a unified Europe.
Sincerely,
Asia Dudek
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Dear Deputy Foreign Minister Dudek ManBear ,

Thank you for your quick response.
I perfectly understand the demands of the duties that our position requires; there is no reason to apologise for Minister Borusewicz performing his duties.

Yes I agree with you perfectly, we must utilize our past experiences to prevent its re-occurrence across the globe. The Congo Wars only emphasize this need.
On the subject of the Congo Wars, we understand that this is the worst major conflict currently ongoing. However, given my governments youth on the global stage, we admittedly do not understand enough of the situation or Congolese Governments to grasp the sense of the ongoing conflict or its causes. Therefore, if I may ask, what is your governments understanding of the conflict and position towards the Congolese Government?

That would be excellent. I and my government will look forward to working with Ambassador Pacek.

I am glad to hear of your willingness and open approach to working in partnership with us. Whilst we have several points we wish to discuss, currently, the subjects of energy and law enforcement are my government's priority. In short, in regards to energy, we would like to explore partnership in sustainable energy production and cross-border energy exchange. As for law enforcement, we would like to propose the formation of a shared criminal database to enable our respective law enforcement agencies access to information should individuals and/or organised crime groups operate across the German-Polish border. In addition, we also want to propose an extradition treaty between our two nations. I would very much appreciate it if you could share your government's stance on these ideas, before we enter negotiations and discuss the specific details of the proposals.

I can confirm that we have indeed been approached regarding the formation of a European Union, and have reviewed the draft treaty before the upcoming Amsterdam Summit. We are very optimistic about this opportunity to form a recognised intergovernmental European community.

Yours Sincerely,

Joschka Fischer

German Confederation

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Minister Fischer,

Our understanding of the conflict between the twin Congolese nations, while rather limited, is that the Empire of the Congo is attempted to promote free and open democratic elections within the Republic of the Congo. Which is an admirable goal in and of itself. But the devastation wrought upon the two most populous cities within the Republic of the Congo is intolerable. With a majority of Brazzaville burnt to the ground and Pointe-Noire being completely obliterated by Imperial Air Force. This is unacceptable in modern times and the civilians and civilian infrastructure should not be deliberately targeted. It is Poland's opinion that the Imperial Forces could have used different methods to accomplish their goals within the Republic of the Congo.

Ambassador Pacek has expressed a great interest in returning to Germany to work for the betterment of both Polish citizens abroad and for German citizens within Poland.

We are open to establishing sustainable energy sources as well as utilizing cross-border energy exchange to provide affordable electricity to citizens of both Germany and Poland. As for the Law Enforcement programs, we are keen to hear the ideas regarding a shared criminal database that allows both of our respective Law Enforcement Agencies to detain and arrest criminals that have fled our countries in hopes of asylum. We could also propose a shared list of suspected terrorists that have operated within Poland and may have fled to Germany to escape from judicial punishment. We are also very open to the idea of an extradition treaty between our two great nations.

It is good that you have been approached to join the upcoming Amsterdam Summit. We are also very optimistic about the opportunity for a unified Europe under common laws to better protect and elevate our citizens on a grander scale.
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Thank you for providing your government's perspective on the Congo Wars, We will consider it greatly when formulating our policies towards the conflict and the respective Congolese Governments.
No matter the motives that have driven the conflict, as indeed you state, mass targeting of civilian communities is simply unacceptable and can not be tolerated in the 21st Century.

I am happy to hear your openness and acceptance to exploring our proposed initiatives. We have further details of our proposals below:

German-Polish Energy Cooperation
  • The respective governments of Germany and Poland are to actively minimize bureaucratic and legal obstacles to enable universities, companies and institutions share and exchange information, data and technology between both respective states with relative ease.
  • Universities, companies and institutions conducting energy-associated projects, including but not limited to, research, production, technology and engineering, will be eligible for government-sponsored grants and programs in Germany or Poland should they be available. Companies and institutions will not be excluded from additional finance and support offered by either government on the basis of their country of registry.
  • Germany and Poland will actively maintain the Synchronous Electrical Grid of Continental Europe with particular focus given to electrical transfer across the German-Polish border.
  • Neither Germany nor Poland will deliberately withhold the flow of energy from one state to the other in order to manipulate energy security and stability within the target state. Both Germany and Poland vow to strictly prohibit the weaponisation of energy against one another.

German-Polish Law Enforcement Cooperation
  • The establishment of a new law enforcement department dedicate to the sole duty of German-Polish cross-border criminal activity.
  • The establishment of a shared information database, accessible to both German and Polish law enforcement agencies at any time when required. Respective national law enforcement agencies are responsible for providing information to the database where they suspect an individual or group has potentially acted criminally in the other's respective state. Alternatively, law enforcement agencies are able to request additional information on a suspected individual or group should they believe the law enforcement agencies of the other respective state may possess further information. Information shared on the database may be used to by law enforcement or immigration departments to link repeat or related crimes, identify cross-border organised crime, identify criminals that have fled the other respective state, prevent or withdrawn a criminal obtaining legal immigration status in the other state, among other methods to utilize shared information.
  • The establishment of a shared terrorist watch list to flag priority individuals or groups to law enforcement agencies of the respective states.
  • Signing of an extradition treaty between Germany and Poland in order to extradite and prosecute criminals who have fled to the other respective state to avoid conviction. In order for an individual to be extradited, all the following requirements must be met by the recipient state: the relevant crime is sufficiently serious, there exists a prima facie case against the individual sought, the suspected crime in question qualifies as a crime in both Germany and Poland, the extradited individual will expect a fair trial in the recipient country, the likely penalty will be proportionate to the crime.

I hope you can agree to the details I have enclosed above. We will greatly appreciate any feedback, additions or amendments to the proposals from yourself.

Yours Sincerely,

Joschka Fischer

German Confederation

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
In regards to the Congolese Conflict, we hope to see your Ambassador at the Global Assembly session discussing peacekeeping efforts within the twin Congolese nations. I'm sure the German insight into the conflict would help the Polish Ambassador alleviate any tensions within the assembly.

I have attached a couple documents in regards to the proposed cooperation agreements. They merely provide a more technical set of boundaries that you have already stated and provide a set of protection for both of our nations in regards to terminating of the understanding.

In short, we agree with both set cooperation agreements
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

German Confederation

Thank you for writing up our proposed points.
Myself and His Majesty have signed both the documents, ratifying the agreement from our side. I have attached the signed agreements to this email.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could send us a copy of the documents once you or your government's representative have signed them for us to keep for our records.

Yours Sincerely,

Joschka Fischer

German Confederation

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING ON COOPERATION OF ENERGY AND EDUCATION BETWEEN THE KINGDOM OF POLAND AND THE GERMAN CONFEDERATION
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING ON COOPERATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT BETWEEN THE KINGDOM OF POLAND AND THE GERMAN CONFEDERATION

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Joschka Fischer Motziche
Minister Fischer,
Thank you for the prompt signing of the documents. We have also signed the documentation and have attached them to this communication.

We are honored to offer the continued use of the embassy at Jazdów 12/2, 00-467 Warszawa, Poland for the German embassy. We hope your staff continues to find this location suitable for their needs in assisting the German-Polish diplomatic policies.

Were there any other areas of concern you wished to converse about in regards to Polish-German diplomacy or other areas?
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Kingdom of Poland

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
To: Asia Dudek ManBear
Subject: RE:Diplomatic Relations
Dear Mr. Dudek,

Thank you for exchange of documents. Unfortunately the ratification of a following documents was not properly observed.

After formal approval of the legislature according to Article 59, paragraph 2, of the German Basic Law, the deposit of the ratification instrument, and entry into force, a treaty will be part of the German legal system. The German Government did not observe these steps and for these reasons the aforementioned treaties are currently not active.

The current administration sees the Poland portfolios as important and has granted a review of the treaties. We wish to have further discussions before we can begin the formal approval process.
As it stands, we wish to confirm the reciprocal change of embassies in line with international precedent and privileges. The German Embassy in Poland will be included by a request to allow the reopening of diplomatic missions in Bydgoszcz, Gliwice, Kielce, Lodz, Lublin, Olsztyn, Poznan, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Gdansk, Krakow, Opole and Wroclaw.

We will be ready to reciprocate in allowing all previous Polish diplomatic missions to be reopened and granted equal rights as those granted to Germany.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Joschka Fischer, Minister of Foreign Affairs Jay
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Relations
Minister Fischer,

Thank you for getting back to us and informing us of the difficulties and challenges faced with the documents previously signed by your department. We understand the issue and the complexities with getting such treaties signed and as such we are in no rush for getting them approved by your government.

In regards to the request of the reciprocal exchange of embassies, we agree to the request with opening an Embassy within Warsaw and allowing Consulates to be opened within the cities of Bydgoszcz, Gliwice, Kielce, Lodz, Lublin, Olsztyn, Poznan, Rzeszow, Szczecin, Gdansk, Krakow, Opole, and Wroclaw. We would like to request the opening of diplomatic missions in Berlin, Cologne, Bremen, Erfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Leipzig, Lubeck, Munich, and Schwerin.

As for the matter of other discussions before the formal approval process, Poland is eager to continue the open diplomatic dialogue we currently have with Germany and are keen to begin these discussions with the German government.
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Kingdom of Poland

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
To: Asia Dudek ManBear
Subject: RE Diplomatic Relations
Security: Secured and Encrypted by [NOT] POSP
Dear Mr. Dudek,

Our office will provide amended documents which meet our intended objectives and reflect a more comprehensive and deeper agreement.

In the meantime, our prospective Ambassador Viktor Elbing is entrusted to meet with you and discuss our relations and the goals of this government more deeper.

Signed,
Joschka Fischer
Minister for Europe

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Joschka Fischer, Minister For Europe Jay
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Relations
Minister Fischer,

We look forward to the amended documents and furthering our diplomatic dialogue with Ambassador Viktor Elbing. Our own Ambassador Emilia Pacek has been chosen once again for the mission to Germany and she is eager to begin her own discussions to meet with your government as well. Please let us know an appropriate date and time that the good Ambassador Viktor Elbing is available to meet with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs so that we may begin forming topics of discussion.
Sincerely,

Asia Dudek
Kingdom of Poland

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Ambassador Elbing would arrive in Warsaw the following day to begin his pre-service activities in Poland. Waiting to meet the Foreign Minister of Poland.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
1200px-Ministerstwo_Spraw_Zagraniczych_al._Szucha_23.JPG

Secret and Private

The large concrete building that house the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stood with twin Polish flags flying on either side of the doorway. Awaiting the German diplomat would be a small delegation of Polish ministers, ambassadors, and aides to better foster a growing relationship between the Polish and German people. The lead member of the delegation was a short, middle-age Polish woman sporting a short bob haircut and round glasses perched on a hooked nose.

"Ambassador Elbing, thank you for meeting with us. My name is Asia Dudek and I'm the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs here and may I introduce your counterpart to Germany, Ambassador Emilia Pacek. She was eager to join these talks to better understand the stance of the Federal Republic before assuming her position in Berlin. If you would like to come inside, we have arrange to have a room to ourselves so that we may discuss things and not be interrupted."

She would motion for the German ambassador to follow the Polish delegation through the security checkpoint, which comprised of metal detectors and wands, before taking him to the conference room on the first floor that had previously been cleared of any listening or video recording devices to better protect the secrets of both of their governments.

"Ambassador, it is my understanding that your government wishes to discuss some things with our own government. Would you care to perhaps start off these discussions?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"It is a pleasure to meet you Deputy Minister Dudek." Elbing said as he shook her hand and walked with her inside. "Yes, let us escape the weather outside." The diplomat said with a smile as the two went inside and into her office. Sitting down in the office, Elbing would begin with the following.

"Yes. Well. Let me first say good luck to Ms. Emilia Pace. I am hopeful your posting to Berlin will be beneficial. I hope that the mutual relations we seek to build will be long-lasting and guarantee peace for Eastern Europe.

It is the belief of the German Foreign Ministry that in light of recent events with France that a great emphasis must be made on prioritizing Northern and Eastern Europe as areas of importance to Germany. We feel that for far too long we have accepted French arrogance at the expense of European cooperation.

It is through this ambitious North-East project that we hope Germany will serve as a bridge to strengthen Northern and Eastern Europe. It is my hope that Poland will be a partner in these efforts and that Germany and Poland can effectively cooperate on a wide portfolio of items. We can not change our painful history but we can lead the 21st century as a Polish-German century. One based on peace, cooperation, and friendship.

Her Excellency the Chancellor has three priorities with Poland. To complete the review of the cooperation bills that began under the previous government, to strengthen cooperation in security and defense, and the rights of Germans in Poland.

To break it down. My office is currently reviewing the two proposals you have submitted and we believe we are making progress in an acceptable draft to be given to our federal government. We will of course present you our draft prior to any decision on our part.

As for security and defense cooperation it is our hope that we may recover the MiG-29 aircrafts given to Poland and purchase a significant quantity of other ones to use as a stop-gap given the current fiasco over Western European air defense companies. Her Excellency has invited Poland to join German companies in modernizing the MiG-29s to the MiG-29GT or MiG-29M standard.

We additional wish to offer Poland to purchase the Leopard 2 as part of its land force overhaul and hope that German defense companies can serve as crucial partners in this transformation of the Polish Army. We also hope that further down the line that we can begin discussions on a German-Polish Brigade to serve as a security assistance force for Eastern Europe in the event of a crisis. The Italian Crisis shows us that we can not sit idly and leave our collective security in the hands of the Brits, Americas, or Russians.

Lastly, our government hopes that we can set up a process for German citizens expelled from Poland to be able to buy land and property in the areas of their ancestors and allow them to return and live in Poland. While we understand there is little we can do to the lands which were confiscated we hope some regime can be created to allow these displaced Germans the ability to return to their ancestral homeland.

This is not the complete overview but I hope these are talking points we can use to further our conversation."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Emilia would offer a genuine smile to her German counterpart as a hint of red touched her cheeks. She would offer a simple reply to the German ambassador. "For all of Europe." The group would continue to listen to the German ambassador intently afterwards, not saying a single word. They would appear enthralled by the German man speaking if it hadn't been for them clearly writing notes on legal pads of paper that sat before them. They would take momentary breaks of looking at the man to ensure their handwriting was neat and orderly and the shorthand was easily deciphered for them. When it was their turn to speak, the Deputy Foreign Minister would begin.

"It is certainly a commendable goal that Germany has for the safety and security of Eastern and Northern Europe. And while we agree the sanctions placed upon Germany by the Empire of France have been hasty and out of fear of the past, we cannot say we have not had the same fear with the growing of the ultranationalist movement of the National Democratic Party of Germany. While every nation as the right of self determination, we in Poland must ensure that our people will be cared for in the event of any treaties, memorandums, or contracts. That, however, is our only concern at this point in time and it is not one that is forcing us to take a second look at our current standing.

Indeed, while we cannot change our painful history, we can use it to learn and evolve past those archaic and dangerous thoughts that brought about some of the darkest times in humanity's history. By Poland and Germany embracing the history and working towards that reconciliation is but the first step in creating a unified Europe that would need to not look anywhere but within its borders for protection. By Poland and Germany spearheading this initiative outside of pre-existing ideas such as the Global Assembly or the failed European Union talks some years ago, we set a standard for Europe that other nations will strive to overcome.

With the overhaul of existing Royal Air Force, I am certain we can convince the Ministry of National Defense release a number of MiG-29 aircraft that would be comparable to the original donation sent be East Germany. I am also certain that Polish Companies would be more than eager to work with German companies in order to upgrade the existing MiG-29s to the GT standard.

As for your Leopard 2s, Poland currently has a sizeable force of PT-91M main battle tanks but the inclusion of Leopard 2 tanks would certainly boost the defensive and offensive capabilities of the Polish Land Forces. Especially if we are to consider a German-Polish Brigade to work as a security assistance force for Europe. The Italian Crisis as well as the recent attacks in Paris prove that Europe is not as safe as previously thought and having the ability to have force projection to assist in the safety and stability of Europe would certainly align with Poland's goals for Europe.

Currently, foreign nationals are not prohibited from purchasing land within Europe as long as they are able to get a visa from the Ministry of Infrastructure and Economy. However, we can work towards setting up a free-movement agreement between our two nations that would allow visa-free travel and thus remove the necessity of requiring a visa to purchase a home in Poland. This would not be the first time Poland has done such a thing, having previously done it with our sister nation, Ukraine."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Yes. It was to our disappointment the French Empire used economic tools to attempt to coerce the population to overthrow the democratically elected government of Poland. Our diplomatic corps has been working to raise regional condemnation of their move and following successful releasing of statements by other European countries they have backtracked their initial accusations.

Still. We see past their attempts to save face. The German Government views these actions as a threat to peace in Europe and an attempt to interfere in our internal affairs, actions which will be met with equal force as permitted by the German Constitution. The Democratic Order can not be undermined either by foreign or domestic actors.

Germany did not place sanctions on France when it reformed the Empire despite it going directly against its constitution, and did so through the call of arms at that. Neither did we take hostile measures to interfere in Poland's affairs when it formed a monarchy. Yet. As Germany looks inside to reform itself we find it extremely hypocritical of our European neighbors to brandish the painful memory of Nazism to justify their expansionist aims.

To be quiet frank Deputy Minister. We find it hypocritical. How much longer should Germany be expected to be chained to a wall when Europe is rapidly transforming into an unsafe, insecure, and dangerous place? Should we wait idly and pray that the minds of the post-war peace somehow find a way back into power? France is a Monarchy, the British are isolationists, the Americans have abandoned its commitments to Europe. We are to living in the 1950s anymore. We are living in dangerous times.

We do not speak of self-determination Deputy Minister. We speak of survival. I am hopeful that Poland will look beyond the rhetoric of France which demonizes Germany every time it lifts its finger while at the same time being an Empire built on the blood of Africans it murdered or the Natives it raped in the Americas. I am hopeful that beyond words Poland is serious about spearheading new initiatives including a broad German-Polish-Ukrainian partnership to anchor Eastern European security while we tie into a German-Dutch-Nordic partnership that anchors Northern European security.

These initiatives must be part of a broader ambition that you duly highlight, not lamenting on the failure of the Global Assembly and European Union and instead learning to create a new standard which other nations will strive to overcome.

I look forward to deeper defense cooperation between our two countries and hope that we can expedite the process for acquiring MiG-29s to be used in the German Air Force. I believe that a meeting of our defense staff may be warranted to help discuss the framework for a Polish-German Brigade and further defense cooperation.

I also hope that we can move forward with the creation of a Polish-German-Ukrainian freedom of movement zone. It is definitely an interesting proposal I hope to take back to Berlin.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"You are correct in your outrage in the attempt by foreign nations to control the democratic institutions within Germany. I, of course, meant no disrespect in mentioning the rise of ultranationalists within Germany. It was merely a statement of concern for the Polish government and not meant to bring the ire of you or your government. It is generational trauma that we are hoping to overcome with the help of the German people. This brings me to one of the beginning steps to help heal our two lands that share this trauma of our ancestors. In an effort to bring our two peoples together in their shared history and ancestry, I will bring a holiday to His Majesty the king that would celebrate the culture and history of the German people. We would need the opinion of the German government in an effort to establish a holiday that would emphasis the contribution of German culture to the world and can not be seen as appropriation, much like Oktoberfests around the world have been seen as.

You speak of having hope that Poland is serious about spearheading new initiatives to bring Europe closer to together in order to survive the hostile modern era we find ourselves in. And I can confirm that we are indeed serious about this. Serious enough to offer a few key proposals to the German government. For the time being we are willing to sell twenty MiG-29 fight jets to the German Air Force as well as training crews in order to oversea the training of German pilots. In addition to this, we will offer the German Government seven hundred and fifty million dollars to establish a capable special operations force that can be used to combat any terrorist attacks on German soil or abroad that will, hopefully, have strong ties towards our own Special Operations forces. This was done for us in the beginning of the Kingdom by a friendly nation and we would like to see Germany have the ability to stand on its own two feet, shoulder to shoulder with Poland against our adversaries. Whether they be in Asia or within the continent of Europe.

In an effort to bring about the modernization of both Poland's and Germany's armed forces, I have also been given leave to allow Germany to purchase into a fighter program that is outside the sphere of influence of foreign nations that dominate the market on fighter programs. We will offer production rights and maintenance license to the German government of this aircraft once the R&D of the aircraft is done in two years time. There, however, is a cost that would consist of one billion dollars, but we will allow this to be paid in installments for each tax period until the development has completed. Once the development was completed, Germany will have to pay the remaining sum up front to gain the production rights. Take the time to discuss this with your government and should you wish to contribute to this program, we will fax over the concerning documents and specifications once the first payment has been made. But I know you will have to discuss this project with your government before deciding and I urge you to do so as this is quite the costly investment that one won't see a return to for another two years.

As for the Polish-German freedom of movement zone, I will be bringing this to my government and place my support behind the treaty if you are willing to do the same with your government. You were correct in stating that Europe is no longer the place it used to be. It is a place of terror and murderers but I have a feeling between our two nations, we can bring it back to its glory. A beacon of development and humanitarianism that does not need foreign actors to safeguard its interests. Nor will it allow internal actors to jeopardize that freedom."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I am sure that our cultural ministry can work with our embassy here and your competent ministry to organize cultural activities. Specifically it would be a Volksfest in Poland which can see the the potential influx of tourists from both Germany and around the world. We may be able to tie in the visa-free travel as part of the project to increase the likelihood of cross-border travel.

On the topic of the MiG-29 fighter jets we would be happy to take twenty MiGs as is condition and work on upgrades at a later date. If Possible we hope to acquire an additional 46 MiG-29s to be upgraded to the SMT standard along with Airbus and other German avionics, electronic warfare protection, and other systems.

As for the proposal to help finance the rebuilding of our special forces as well as offer training we would be most delighted to take advantage of learning from some of Europe's finest. I am sure the KSK will be eager to both learn and share their own knowledge with their polish counterparts.

Alongside the $750 million, I will push the Defense Ministry to consider a permanent detachment to be deployed to Poland as part of a learning school so that we may get the KSK back to its former strength and then offer that school to help train other European nations.

If your office can share details of the fighter program I am sure my government will be delighted. We have been searching for a temporary stop-gap before developing a fighter jet of our own. If it is possible to make this a joint German-Polish project that would be a greater alternative.

I will of course need to ask my government to deliberate the project before we can commit to financing and joining. We are happy to sign any documents necessary to ensure the secrecy of the project. We would like to read the details of the project before we commit to anything.

I will discuss the free movement zone however we believe the first iteration will likely be limited to non-work travel and gradually expand into freedom of labor, capital, and products. Should this be part of your intentions We hope this can be a starting point for the inclusion of other nations in our projects."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I'm sure that our two governments can certainly work together to organize cultural activities. And tying the visa-free travel as part of the cultural project would certainly be a boon for getting both projects seen in a good light by the public. Increasing the amount of tourists within both of our nations would certainly boost the economy for our citizens.

In regards to the acquiring of 46 MiG-29s at an additional date, we would be willing to sell them to Germany at an reduced price than we would normally sell them for. With our Germany looking to become Poland's closest ally in Europe, we can certainly afford to insure the safety and security of her people by outfitting her defenders with equipment.

The Ministry of National Defense has long sought to establish a Special Operations School that would allow the allies of Poland to come and learn specialized skills from Poland's special forces teams while also imparting some of their knowledge onto the Polish teams. Having a permanent detachment sent to Poland would certainly improve the standing of such an expenditure to create this school while also allow other nations to express interest in joining in on the project.

I will have the Department for Research and Implementation fax over the details of the program once a non-disclosure agreement is signed by the government of Germany to insure none of the information can be leaked. This is a major stepping stone to break away from the traditional defense industry and I would not put it above those involved to seek to remain on top of things and seek some sort of balancing effort against Poland's efforts to equalize things. By including Germany in on this project, we would be grateful to include German engineers and scientists on the program to further upgrade and advance the project.

I can agree to such a thing. By limiting it to to non-work travel in the beginning will allow our citizens to grow accustomed to seeing more foreigners around them than they normally would. I know some of the more conservative members of our citizenry will require more time to grow accustomed to foreigners coming into their homeland.

With Germany's intention of growing relations to nations of the north and to the east, it is my hope here in Poland that we would eventually invite participating members of this commonwealth of sorts to join in on the visa-free travel. To assist in the visa-free travel, we can encompass the Memorandum of Understanding of Energy and Education into the free travel agreement. It would remove some of the red tape we have found with getting the students their visas to study within the nations who are apart of the deal."

Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa