STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Diplomatic Correspondence to Poland

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I believe this is a great start to the beginning of our renewed relationship. I hope that we can put the final dots on these agreements and have them faxed over to be signed including the MiG-29 and Special Operations School, the visa-free travel, and my government will work to have the finalized language on the two initial agreements completed. Perhaps we can work to create a third MoU to encapsulate these things.

I will bring these positive results to Berlin and I look forward to being stationed here in Warsaw. Is there anything else Deputy Minister?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I do not believe so, Ambassador. I look forward to working with in the future." Asia Dudek would stand from the table signifying the end of the meeting before offering her hand to the German ambassador to shake hands with. Once the meeting was formally finished and the Ambassador had left, Deputy Minister Dudek would return to her office to type up a summary of the meeting for dissemination to the Foreign Office and the Ambassador to Germany's office so that all attaches and anyone that would have any dealings with the Germans would understand the current relations between Germany and Poland.

Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa