STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to America

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

200px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png
Auswärtiges Amt
(Federal Foreign Office)

Encrypted Document(s)

To: John Kerry (United States / @John)
Cc: Niklas Wirtz (Germany)
Subject: Relations
Werderscher Markt 1
10117 Berlin
Germany​

Dear Secretary Kerry,

It is with great pleasure that I write my first formal e-mail as a senior minister within the Federal Republic of Germany. With America being politically strong within the international community, I believe it will be best suited to kick start relations with your nation, especially after the fiscal that the old administration created within the region. I am proposing that we start off with a meeting between ourselves either in America or here in Germany where we can discuss numerous topics such as trade, relations between our nations and global affairs. I look forward to hearing a reply regarding the meeting in the near future and I hope to see you soon.

Yours,
Mr Paul Herz
Minister of State for North & Central American Affairs

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
175px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

Encrypted

Recipient: PaulHerz@bmf.bund.de
Sender: JohnKerry@state.gov
Subject: RE: Relations

Dear Minister Wirtz,

Thank you for contacting me about a building of relations between our two governments. Historically Germany have been a bit of a.. issue, especially in recent years with the rise of both Nazi and Communist governments. With that say, I am happy to see that a democratic government has once again risen and we hope that Germany will help keep Europe a peaceful and prosperous place. I would be more than welcome to host you in the US whenever you are available.

Kind Regards,
John Kerry,
Secretary of State of the United States of America

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Auswärtiges Amt
(Federal Foreign Office)

Encrypted Document(s)

To: John Kerry (United States / @John)
Cc: Niklas Wirtz (Germany)
Subject: Relations
Werderscher Markt 1
10117 Berlin
Germany​

Dear Secretary Kerry,

Thank you for the quick reply, I shall set of shortly on a flight towards the States to meet with you. I agree that Germany has been a pain in the past and hopefully this administration can keep the nation on the straight and narrow. Our main goal for Europe is peace and helping to maintain its defence, which is one of the topics that I'd like to bring up with yourself. I shall see you soon.

Yours,
Mr Paul Herz
Minister of State for North & Central American Affairs

Minister Herz set off for the United States by jumping on a quick flight from Berlin to Munich before taking a connecting flight to Washington. Secretary Kerry was notified of the departure.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Minister Herz landed in Washington, the German Embassy would've sent a car to pick up the German Federal Minister from the Airport who would take the short drive to the meeting location with the American Secretary of State. When arriving, Minister Herz would bring out his diplomatic id and sign into reception showing the identification while requesting to meet with Secretary Kerry when he is free

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
William Jones, the Deputy Secretary of State, would be waiting for the Minister at the Harry S. Truman building, where upon his arrival, Mr. Jones would extend his hand to shake the ministers. "Minister Herz. It's a pleasure to meet you, I trust you had a safe journey?"

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
With the Deputy Secretary of State meeting the German Minister, Herz would extend his hand shaking the American’s hand in return “Pleasure is all mine, yes the journey was pleasant and safe. I am quite fond of air travel, I’d pick it over driving any day” pausing letting out a soft chuckle before continuing “Please accept my deepest condolences from that horrendous terrorist attack, just know that the Federal Republic of Germany will stand with the United States in support”

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for your condolences, they mean alot to us in these times." There'd be a slight pause, before the DSOS continued. "I must apologise that Secretary Kerry is already in a meeting and I will be taking over the proceedings, I hope that this is okay?"

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Of course, that is fine with me. I bet Secretary Kerry is a busy man” he’d pause clearing his throat before continuing “Shall we get started? The Federal Republic of Germany would like to start a Free Trade Agreement with the United States, would this be possible? We’d also like to start a few trade routes however we don’t have the means as of yet so this will be a topic for a later date! Would it be possible at some point to be able to meet with someone from the Defence Department? I’ve been issued to discuss some defence topics while I’m over here however one of the topics would quite possibly concern the State Department, so it would be useful to have yourself there too, if this is possible?”

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"A free trade agreement would absolutely be possible and I'm glad that is one of the first things you've brought up. What is it the Germany can export? I'm sure there are things that the US will be wanting. And, yes I believe Ash Carter, the Deputy Secretary of Defence is available all day if you would like to set up a meeting after this one?"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“That will be wonderful if you are able to set one up!” Minister pausing going through their notes before continuing “Great, Germany can offer the following; Motor Vehicles, Construction Materials (Cement etc), Chemicals, Transport Equipment and Pharmaceuticals Medicines”

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Infact, let's make this a joint meeting." The DSOS would pick up the phone, speak for about ten seconds, and put it back down. Soon after, the DDOD would arrive in the office, taking a seat with the men.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Minister stood, shaking the mans hand before taking a seat “Honour is all mine for these meeting. We’re just talking trade however that can be put on pause, I’d like to talk defence between Germany and the United States” he’d pause before continuing “We’d like to get an intelligence agreement put into place” pausing once again passing over a file marked as top secret before continuing “We believe this along with some other topics maybe of use for the United States as well as the Federal Republic. We see the United States being a strategic ally in the near future along with some European counterparts. We strive for the same thing, which is peace and security maintained throughout the globe, therefore we’d like to offer you joint use of Ramstein Airbase within Germany where you may use this airbase as a strategic lift or if needed a joint staging area and in return we ask for a Domestic Production Rights to the F/A-18 Hornet or the F-15 Air superiority fighter. Would this be possible for the use of ramstein?”

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The DDOD would examine the file closely, nodding his head a little. "Do you mind if I take this to the president, I just want to get his opinion on the matter. However, DPR and base agreements I can discuss, if you can give us the use of: Ramstein, Katterbach Kaserne and Spangdahlem. We will give you DPR to both the F-18 and the F-15"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Certainly, it’ll be a pleasure to hear the Presidents thoughts on the agreement” the minister paused thinking before beginning to speak again “I’m sure we can come to an arrangement for the uses of these bases. Could we possible get a list of deployments for such bases to be able get them the proper clearance they need while residing in Germany?”

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The DDOD would take out a list from his briefcase, setting it on the table infront of himself. "Okay.. so, at Ramstein there would be the:
  • 15th Airlift Squadron with 1500 personnel and 11 C-17s
  • 61st Airlift Squadron with 1500 personnel and 10 C-130Js

At Spangdahlem there would be:
  • 480th Fighter Squadron with 1500 personnel and 22 F-16s
  • 493rd Fighter Squadron with 2300 personnel and 54 F-15s

And finally,at Katterbach Kaserne would be:
  • 2nd Battalion, 506th Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne consisting of 1000 troops
  • 626th Brigade Support Battalion, 101st Airborne consisting of 800 troops
  • 326th Brigade Engineer Battalion, 101st Airborne consisting of 500 troops
  • 1st Squadron, 32nd Cavalry Regiment, 101st Airborne consisting of 1200 troops with 120 M3 Bradley which will be delivered via ship.

I do hope you can accommodate these"

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Thank you for that list, we will certainly be able to accommodate those numbers and forces. We shall also welcome them with open arms! Once I head back to Germany, I shall get all the necessary paperwork ready for all these personnel.” The minister would pause clearing his throat before continuing “Would it be possible to get prices for 28 C-130J Herculea and/or 28 C-17 Globemaster III, 8 KC-135 Stratotankers and 10 E-3 Sentry’s if possible?”

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We are currently in the process of deploying our forces to Germany, we understand you have taken a similar stance as us against Serbia? If that's true, I would like to ask if it is also possible to place a few MQ-9 Reapers and C-5 Galaxys in Germany? And I will get in touch with the DOD after this meeting to find out prices for you"

@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
“Yes we’ve taken the same stand as yourselves, at this moment we will be able to commit ground forces and in the future fighter squadrons.

Certainly, I can authorise C5s and some MQ-9SQ to be deployed to Germany. That’s great to hear, if the price is right we will be looking to purchase the equipment and maybe in the future more of it”

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That is good to hear. Can I ask your opinion on both ISAF and the CIS? I'd like to know an outsiders opinion on both alliances as - being in one these alliances - I can be quite biased"

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalite