STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to Brazil

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Foreign Office.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Pedro Santana Galego
Cc: Helmut Kohl
Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Greetings to Pedro Santana Galego,

My name is Klaus Kinkel. I am the Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Federal Republic of Germany. I am currently contacting you today in an effort to establish formal contact and to discuss the availability of trade opportunities. Both Brazil and Germany have been close friends for many years and I for one would like to see that friendship continue. We would like to send our new ambassador Georg Witschel in Brasília if that meets approved of your government. We would like to welcome any ambassadors you would like to send here in Berlin.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019

Department of International Relations

Recipient: Federal Republic of Germany
Subject RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Classification: Secure

Good day, Vice-Chancellor Kinkel, Our nations share a close history and it would be more than adequate for us to establish formal diplomatic relations.

Brazil can offer a variety of Trade goods to Germany, from Agricultural Items such as Meat, Coffee and Sugar, to Crude Metals such as Iron and Industrial items such as Vehicles and Machinery.

On matters regarding the Embassies, We will welcome Ambassador Witschel here in Brasília, in return we'd like to send our Ambassador to Germany, Ambassador Cardoso, to Berlin, if possible.

Sincerely.

Pedro Santana Galego

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Foreign Office.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Greetings again Pedro Santana Galego,

We are happy to welcome Ambassador Cardoso to Berlin. We will be sending Ambassador Georg Witschel first thing tomorrow morning.

Regarding trade, We would like to Import Meat along with Coffee and Sugar weekly if at all possible. If this is approved we will have our transport ministry come up with the best available route. Is there anything from Germany that you would like to import? We specialize in manufactured goods. Our primary export is our extensive line of automotive products. We have Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Open, Porsche and Volkswagen all headquartered here in Germany. The finished automobiles along with their proprietary parts lists are all available for trade. We also off comprehensive lines of machinery. Tractors, cranes, and other heavy engineering equipment is all available from a variety of manufacturers. Our Computer and Electronic Products catalog is also extensive. Allow me to highlight one in particular. Kontron AG is a German-based multinational company which designs and manufactures embedded computer modules, boards and systems. They offer OEMs, system integrators and application providers for different market sectors such as Industrial automation, communications, transportation, energy, avionics, medical, infotainment, and military. Our pharmaceuticals are world class. Headquartered here in Leverkusen is BAYER. BAYER is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Bayer's areas of business include human and veterinary pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products; agricultural chemicals, seeds and biotechnology products. Along with pharmaceuticals we also offer the industry standard in Medical Instruments. Siemens Healthcare is headquartered in Erlangen and offers all of the following Angiography and Interventional X-ray Systems, Computed Tomography, Radiation Oncology, Laboratory Diagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics, Molecular Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Refurbished Systems, Syngo Imaging Software, Ultrasound, and X-ray Products. We can export any of these products in any capacity that you might need. We have a fully prepared merchant fleet ready to set sail.

If I may move to another matter briefly, our armed forces are currently looking for a training ground in which to practice under tropical jungle conditions. We would like to work jointly with another nation whom has access to such terrain in a series of military training exercises. We would obviously help with any costs of building such a facility if none exists. This would also build a great relationship between our two respective armed forces and give them both a chance to learn from one another. We do not have any concrete plans yet but wanted to gauge your interest in such an agreement.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019

Excellent, in return, we shall accept your Computers and Electronic Products, Pharmaceuticals and your Medical Instruments.

We'd also like to incentivize the German Automotive Industry into establishing Manufacturing Plants within Brazil, I believe they would benefit from the Brazilian Market.

On Military Matters, it is certainly an interesting proposal, we're interested in it, and would like to know when more concrete plans have been settled upon, the Amazon Rainforests up north are a perfect location for this agreement.

Continuing on Military topics, I was wondering if Germany would be interested in any of Brazil's Military Hardware?.

Sincerely.

Pedro Santana Galego

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 2537

Subject: Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Greetings again Pedro Santana Galego,

I will have our Merchant fleet notified of our new trade treaty. The Republic of Germany would also like to provide the ships as a show of new friendship between out two countries. We will be sending three of our new Hapag-Lloyd Dalian Express-Class merchant vessels to Port of Santos, Brazil. This is an exciting day for both our our nations and respective economies.

I know that many of our automotive manufactures are looking to expand into the South American market and the Brazil looks like an amazing home for new Manufacturing plants. What benefits would your government be willing to offer to help sway the likes of BMW, VW, and Mercedes Benz to break ground there? You already have an amazing and well qualified work force but I think they will be looking to make up some on taxes owed on the back end. I have heard recently that the Argentinian government is already in talks with VW for new licences to produce vehicles there.

To switch back to military matters, We are currently looking for South American Allies for joint military exercises. We are looking to learn from the best so to speak and we know that your armed forces are world renowned. We hope that joint exercises will not only help prepare our forces for the future but help them learn to work with friendly nations on problem solving so that should the need ever arise, our respective armed forces would already be familiar with one another.

I'm glad you brought up military hardware. We currently are in the market for Aircraft. More specifically Fighters, Ground Attack, and Reconnaissance Aircraft. We are currently in the middle of taking bids from several nations and would love all input and advice your Air Force would have to offer.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019

I'd like to apologize for the delayed response on our part.

Marvellous, I believe this treaty to be beneficial to both of our nations in the years to come.

Brazil is aware of the great reputation that German car manufacturers have around the globe, and believe that with establishing themselves in Brazil, they'd have access to the Latin American Market, there are many potential locations where assembly plants could be constructed in, of course, such ventures are expensive and there is always the chance that said ventures might be unsuccessful, knowing this risk, the Government is willing to give these companies a tax exemption and assistance for the time needed to establish themselves in Brazil.

I'm happy to find that Germany has such a positive vision of Brazil's Armed Forces, If interested, I can inform the chief of War and Defense of Brazil and see what suggestions he could give to such a Joint-Military Exercise

Continuing on to Military Hardware, I believe we have some candidates, such as the AMX A1, which is our Ground Attack Aircraft, and our Embraer EMB-312 Tucano, which is a Reconnaissance Aircraft which can also serve as a light attack aircraft, would Germany be interested?

Sincerely.

Pedro Santana Galego

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1000px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

1280px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Pedro Santana Galego, Department of International Relations JakeDorent

Subject:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Hello Mr. Pedro Santana Galego,

Its good to hear from you again. I do know how demanding the job of international relations can be so there is no reason to apologize. My office is just finally starting to get settled in good after a year of being in office. With that being said, We hold German/Brazilian relations to be of the highest priority. So let us pick up where we left off previously.

Three Hapag-Lloyd Dalian Express-Class merchant vessels are currently in production to service the trade routes we discussed previously. I have had our Ministry of Foreign Affairs take the liberty of drawing up a trade agreement that outlines the trade mission of each vessel along with our responsibilities to the cargo. If everything in the document seems correct please have the appropriate minister sign it and email it back to my office so that I can send word to the international customs authorities of the creation of the new trade routes.

German-Brazilian Formation and Creation of Trade Routes
Document Created by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Translated Internally | Confidential | Secure

The Federal Republic of Germany and The Empire of Brazil will create [3] sea trade routes between themselves, and ensure their security and cargo. Both Nations shall pledge that the following resources will be provided [Weekly] upon arrival of said trade routes. These trade routes will be considered a mutual trading of resource for resources and no export tariffs will be due upon arrival. 3 Vessels of the Hapag-Lloyd Dalian Express-Class will be constructed in The Port of Hamburg, Germany for this task. These vessels will bare the names Schwentine, Trave, and Warnow.

The Republic of Germany will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Vessels, the following resources;
  1. Computer and Electronic Products
  2. Pharmaceuticals
  3. Medical Instruments
The Empire of Brazil will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Vessels, the following resources;
  1. Agricultural Coffee and Sugar
  2. Meat
  3. Iron Ores

Signed by; Günter Rexrodt
Minister of Economics for The Federal Republic of Germany

Signed by; Name of Appropriate Minister Here
Empire of Brazil

We also spoke last time about expanding the German Auto Manufacturing Industry into Brazil. I have spoken personally with the heads of our Domestic Auto Manufacturers and have gotten word back from two of them with great interest in the offer of a tax exemption along assistance for the time needed to establish themselves in Brazil. Mercedes Benz has expressed interest in opening a new manufacturing plant in Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais. BMW has selected a perfect spot for a new Manufacturing Plant in São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo. They have both requested a most extensive list of the incentives before making any concrete plans. If you would like to put together a full proposal together for both locations, I will make sure that both Mercedes and BMW are both notified.

Now to Military matters. As I said before we are currently looking for South American Allies for joint military exercises. We would like to have the ability to routinely run exercises in an area with Heavy jungle and intense heat. Here in Germany, we have the ability to do mountainous and cold weather training. We want our armed forces to be completely well rounded with the ability to perform in any theater regardless of the terrain. I have had an idea regarding how we might tackle this problem and I would like to run it past you. We would like to open up a military base in a location of your choosing somewhere in Brazil. This military base would make it much easier for German forces to coordinate with Brazilian forces in engaging military exercises. This base could also serve as a potential logistics hub should Brazilian and German forces need it any sort of military action. It can also help the local economy where ever the base would be located. We would be happy to pay the Empire of Brazil for the privilege annually or quarterly for an amount your government decides is appropriate. This is just an idea at this point and I have only spoken with the Ministry of Defense about it. I just wanted to gauge your interest in the idea and will not be offended if it is completely unacceptable. So, What are your thoughts on the matter?

Ending with Military Hardware, We are still in the exploratory phase of looking for Aircraft to refit the German Luftwaffe. I am please to announce that the AMX A1 has made it to the final short list of Ground Attack Aircraft we are currently considering. We wanted to inquire about the unit price of the aircraft? Could any discounts be made for large purchases?

I know I have covered many topics today, but as I said earlier German/Brazilian relations to be of the highest priority. We feel that our nations will be come much closer as we near to the new millennium. The bonds of friendship are forged in these communications. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,

Klaus Kinkel
788px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II