STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Message to Brazil

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Moe

Office of the Royal Household
Encrypted: Level V

To: Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs — Republic of Brazil
CC: Office of the Federal Minister of the Royal Household — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich; Office of the Reich Chancellor — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich
From: His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Georg Friedrich IV, Emperor of the German Reich, King of Prussia
Subject: An apology to Germany and Taiwan/Negotiations for Reparations

To whomever it may concern,

Firstly, guten tag to you. I hope that your day is as pleasant as my own at the moment. Secondly, I would like to extend my hand personally to the government of Brazil in apology for what happened with the Embassy in Berlin; as I stated in my public apology regarding it, the man behind the operation was put to trial, and has since been imprisoned and replaced by someone more competent, and more able to follow the protocols of the Bundeskabinett. But as you can probably guess, I am not here to simply apologize to you for my country's actions towards your diplomatic staff. This situation has gone on long enough, and at this point, I fear that damages to our relations may be irreparable. Your President and my people in government are currently at the International Court of Justice, ready to discuss the charges laid against your government for its role in destabilizing relations.

At this point, I think what is more prudent than our national pride is getting over this and moving on. Despite my Interior Minister's actions regarding the Embassy, he was well within his right to do so, as your diplomatic personnel's immunity was, by all accounts, voided. It doesn't matter if you received a correspondence from my government at this point regarding the declaration of persona non grata; that was a publicly broadcast message, and we could debate day and night about how you either chose to deliberately ignore it or actually did not see it. But at this point, my government wants justice for what was done for not only my nation, but the nations of others. We do not care how differences are settled, but it is time to let it all go, and move on from this. Therefore, here is my starting negotiation:
  • I want a publicly-declared apology for the non-essential personnel, the 6 Germans that your diplomats took hostage in an effort to negotiate out of the situation.
  • I want a publicly-declared apology to not only my country as a whole, but to the Republic of Taiwan as well.
  • For the damages caused to government property, trespassing on government property, acts of terrorism against the German State and People, and for the defamation of my people and government for doing their duty to the International Relations stage, I can and will renegotiate the charges presented to the Court back down to $2,133,000,000 US if your President pleads guilty to the charges that were presented there.
  • Finally, I want the head of the Diplomatic Mission in Berlin sent back to Germany for a proper trial, so that he may be imprisoned for his crimes, as well as those who were complicit in following his orders to commit an act of terrorism.
Seeing you apologize in regards to the French has made me believe that, if I come to you diplomatically, instead of simply just taking your President to court, that we can work out our differences and move on. I would rather not see anymore hatred and vehement reactionary behavior towards the Germans, the Taiwanese, or the Swedes. All you need to do is admit you were in the wrong and pay the reparations, otherwise I cannot have my government back down from the further charges. Please understand that I do this in the name of diplomacy and as a token of good will, that I trust that you will do the right thing and convince your President to back down, and for your government to admit to its own wrongdoings, just as I admitted to the wrongdoings of my Interior Ministry and sought to correct them.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit,
Kaiser des Deutschen Reiches, König von Preußen
Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich

✆ +49 331 9694200

✉ FriedrichIV@königlichehaushalt.de

■ Am Neuen Palais, 14469 Potsdam

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Letter Encrypted by the Brazilian Nation Cyber Agency

To: His Imperial & Royal Majesty

Your letter was forwarded to me by the MOFA. First I want to thank you, for being the first to reach out. I thank you further for your apology.

I agree, this situation has gone on long enough, and trust me we Brazilians have long wanted it over. I also agree mistakes were made on all sides.

As for the damage to German property, according to International law, the Brazilian Embassy in Berlin is Brazilian land, and the building, its property.

As far as the ambassador and his actions, I have often wondered what I would have done in his shoes.

If you remember correctly, there was a verbal warning given in this case in Berlin, but not an official written or personal communication with our embassy. But that is not up for debate or relevant now.

So all of a sudden one afternoon, the embassy you were sworn to protect is surrounded by hundreds of police, the embassy you were sworn to protect.

So again, I ask myself, what would I have done? Especially since the circumstances, at from our point of view were quite murky.

I surely would have used the Embassy Marines to defend the Embassy, as I say again it is Brazilian soil.

However, what I would never would have done was taken German office workers hostage.

That was such a catastrophic blunder and one The Ambassador should be punished for.

For the sake of keeping the rest of an already enflamed world from more psuedo-warmongering in public view at the ICJ. I would like to propose the Ambassador the eight Brazilian security staff to be put on trial in Germany, and if they are to be imprisoned it should be done there.

Announcements of the trial can be of course made public, but i think it is best that the proceedings to be held in Germany.

As for the reparations, as I have stated, the damage done was actually done to Brazilian property, but in restitution to the German victims in the embassy and others affected by it I would propose lowering the reparations to 1.5 billion paid over three installments.

If you can agree to this, a public would be announcement at once.

Yours,

Juan Santos, Vice-President of Brazil

@NagandEmerald

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Moe

To: Office of the Vice-President — Republic of Brazil
CC: Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs — Republic of Brazil Office of the Federal Minister of the Royal Household — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich; Office of the Reich Chancellor — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich
From: His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Georg Friedrich IV, Emperor of the German Reich, King of Prussia
Subject: RE: An apology to Germany and Taiwan/Negotiations for Reparations

Herr Juan Santos,

I am more than happy to comply with your proposition of the lowered reparations, the apology, and those most responsible for the suffering and panic caused being put on trial in the German Reich. Note that some may be put to death in accordance with German law, if the trial goes through. I hope you understand that, as Head of State for the Reich, I still take this dispute incredibly seriously, but as we move on, I hope that our relations may improve. That being said, I will still keep my Federal Foreign Office's advisory up regarding Brazil, including the statement of "Do not travel". That being said, in the future, we may choose to reopen our missions in Brazil, and allow diplomats to return to Germany; today is not that day though.

Thank you kindly for your cooperation. I will get a message across to my people in the Hague; I trust that you will do the same for President Romero as well.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit,

✆ +49 331 9694200

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Following Message Has been Encrypted bu the Brazilian Cyber Agency

To: His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Georg Friedrich IV, Emperor of the German Reich, King of Prussia

Greetings again your majesty, I am sure you must be monumentally busy, so i will try to keep this short. I thank you for your support at the Hague and for reopening dialogue between our countries. It is truly the mark of a great politician and statesman, to do so. And I agree, we should incrementally increase our diplomatic dialogue.

Also, we should not allow International interference, especially since an agreemnet was reached by both of our sides sans International help.

I suggest a two track system. On one track, we have lower level talks in neutral countries about opening up trading offices and negotiate trade agreements. The second track would be on a much higher level, even the the great nation of Argentina, attempted to negotiate a peaceful resolution to the Paris Embassy Attack and arrest of Brazilian based on an apology by myself.

Even with an apology declared, my diplomats should have been released nearly 10 days ago. But still have not. Over days now in French custody, even though I let there diplomats go after a 5 minute protest at the airport.

But, alas, the French issue may be out of both of our hands,

Would you like to start low-level meetings of economists and lower level diplomats so that we can restart trade between our robust economies. And then slowly work form there?

I would love to meet you in Marrakech.

Please reply at your earliest conveyance.

President Romero

@NagandEmerald

Last edited:

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Moe

To: Office of President Victor Romero — Republic of Brazil
CC: Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs — Republic of Brazil; Office of the Federal Minister of the Royal Household — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich; Office of the Reich Chancellor — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich

Mister President,

While I would be more than happy to attempt to reopen more diplomatic communications between Brazil and the German Reich, I am afraid that it would go against the interests of my people. Many still find it necessary to fine Brazil further, and whilst the government has accepted the claim, we have yet to actually be paid any installment of the reparations to the extent of my knowledge. Asking to start lower level diplomatic meetings with me personally would be both political and potentially literal suicide if the German people took matters into their own hands, as it is near-impossible for me to go anywhere without the German public knowing that I am leaving the country. This makes it difficult to start the process of reopening bilateral diplomatic channels.

Furthermore, even with an apology declared to my government, the German People are still unaware that such an apology ever took place. If you could make a public statement of apology, and of sending the accused diplomats — who are not the same diplomats that are in France, mind you — and the start of reparations payments, I could see if I could get lower level officials on my behalf, such as my Federal Foreign Minister and my Minister for the Royal Household, to meet you in a neutral country to discuss on properly rescinding any embargoes or boycotts that Germany may have on your country and its goods.

Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag,

✆ +49 331 9694200

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
To: His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Georg Friedrich IV, Emperor of the German Reich, King of Prussia

I thank you for your prompt reply. You are correct Your Majesty, in that the German people did not receive a proper Apology from the Government Brazil. The payments of reparations will be 500 million for 3 months.

To fine the the Brazilian people will would in just enflame situations.

WE could do deal for deal Weapon sales.

But first and foremost will be a formal apology to the German people. We, as Brazilians would aslo like some reciprcity........Mistakes were made on both sides.

I think it is better going forward in this way. Trust me, France will not have the same reprieve.
@NagandEmerald

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
@Moe

To: Office of President Victor Romero — Republic of Brazil
CC: Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs — Republic of Brazil; Office of the Federal Minister of the Royal Household — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich; Office of the Reich Chancellor — Der Fünfte Deutsches Reich

Mister President,

Once again, while I would be more than happy to attempt to reopen more diplomatic communications between Brazil and the German Reich, I am afraid that it would go against the interests of my people to do anything rather drastic. First, you ask for low-level talks in Marrakesh, then you ask for further reciprocity and potential weapons deals when you have yet to pay your end of our negotiations; I remind you for the apology to the public is still needed, and those responsible sent to Berlin as soon as possible. Now, I do not believe that these are reparations being demanded of your people; they had no involvement in this diplomatic scuffle. These reparations are from your government specifically. I do not understand what you mean by the reparations being paid by your government outright inflaming the Brazilian populace, when they are not the ones paying for the reparations directly. Finally, once again — going back to the possibility of low-level talks between our countries — weapons sales between the German Reich and Brazil are as far as you can get from low-level talks. When you spoke of low-level talks, I assumed you meant reopening diplomatic missions, potentially calming the situation, and negotiating for the allowance of travel to Brazil again. If you meant weapons sales and potential free trade agreements, I am afraid that I cannot, in good conscience, actually send any representatives to discuss such topics yet. If that upsets you, I apologize, but that is not how we in Berlin act in regards to what has happened.

And then there is your request for further reciprocity in regards to apologies and reparations. With all due respect, Mister President, your diplomats were primarily at fault for the escalation of the situation in Berlin. The Bundespolizei had every right to arrest the diplomatic mission; while we could debate back and forth on whose fault it truly was, either my Interior Minister for not taking the time nor patience to alert your embassy with a final warning before besieging it, or your diplomats who we have both agreed had acted very much out of line, I have done what I can to negotiate easily-manageable terms between our countries for the actions of both of our faulty parties: I had the former minister arrested, and his ministry reorganized, gave a public apology long before the situation escalated to a matter at the International Court, and have since attempted to negotiate terms that are less severe on Brazil than what my government had originally planned. I did not want to see a country that is already struggling struggle even further with a potential 3 billion dollar debt, so I think that lowering the reparations cost and the severity of other punishments was more than enough reciprocity on my end.

Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag,

✆ +49 331 9694200

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Message Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Agency​

To: His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV

What you said is fair. And I thank you once again for reaching out to me first instead of wasting the ICJ's, and our time. The public declaration of an apology will be first and foremost. Our first installment of 500 Million will shortly follow.

I thank you again,

Victor Romero.

President of Brazil

@NagandEmerald

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II