STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to Britian

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Oh I certainly understand that view, the moment we were invited to the Nordic Council, it certainly raised eyebrows. Even so, I believe the name is merely symbolic that we care about the region and want to support it and the culture behind it. Something such as the Nordic Council could certainly help Europe come closer together and work with each other closely. If you require any assistance with preparing a rapid response force, perhaps in the form of joint exercises which I believe will benefit both of us in relation to military cooperation. Especially if my government agrees to join the Nordic Council. Might I ask how your military buildup is proceeding? Have you come across any problems" he smiled.

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"We are starting to look the Nordic Council as a more Euro-Centric replacement for NATO. I think other countries might also see the Nordic Council this way and hopefully grow the number of member states."

"We are currently hosting a military attache from Sweden as we rebuild our Air Force. He will be assisting us with recommendations on a complete restructuring of our Air Force. It seems past a administration has sold off all stakes in our aerospace companies and left us without any ability to produce aircraft. We are looking to acquire Multi-role fighters, VIP transport Aircraft, Attack Helicopters, Transport Helicopters and mobile Radar installations. We would love any suggestions your office has to make."

"We also love the idea of joint military exercises. We would really like to train closely with your armoured divisions. Our new Tank crews sorely need more training. I think a joint armoured military exercise would could bring out the best in both of our tankers. Also would give them some experience in working together and forming relationships should we ever need to work together in combat. Do you have any recommendations on where such an exercise should take place? Ans when would be a good time of the year for our units to get together?"

"In more unfortunate news. We are also closely monitoring a situation that has come up in Romania. I'm sure you have seen the speech made by Petre Mocanu and his ambitions to reunite with Moldova. I'm sure it will be a democratic process but the tone of the speech has us worried we might soon have a crisis on our hands. Have you had any contact with the Romanian Government?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Absolutely, based on the policies I believe the Nordic Council is the definition of a combined European Union and NATO, certainly a big prospect for what could be the future of Europe.

It is good to hear of Sweden's involvement in supporting yourselves and we will help where possible, and in relation to recommendations, there are a few I could propose but please mind my bias" he chuckled, knowing the products he'd recommend were British in origin. "I'm not sure about Multirole fighters but the Tornado Series, ADV and GR4s are what are currently operated by the Royal Air Force and have for years now. For VIP Transport and Helicopters I'd -- actually, Radars too. Sparrow Industries would be your best bet due to the amount of products they can offer. You'd get quite a few choices. You could always open bidding too and get some other offers on the world stage to give you some ideas.

I admit, the armored regiments within the British Army are probably overdue for exercises due to the lack of operations requiring such units. Perhaps we could look into running an exercise in September? That gives two months to have it planned and for forces to be moved as the transport of tanks between the UK and Germany would need plenty of logistics. I am happy for the UK to host it, however, that would rely on yourselves to transport the vehicles to England. Alternatively, if you want to host it, we already have the facilities to transport vehicles on mass. So it depends on what you can facilitate really." he smiled.

"We've not had any contact with Romania, but I'd like to see it be a democratic process. We are huge advocates for the right to self determination and would expect Romania to respect that. I judge any hostile action towards Moldova wouldn't be welcome by the International Community and I think deterring Romania from that would be important. Do you think Romania has the potential to make it a military matter?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"I do think that we are leaning towards open bidding for each of the individual air roles we need filled. Although I have heard that many of our senior air staff are quite keen on the Tornado Series. From the information I've read, it seems like a fantastic and versatile aircraft. We have purchased VIP and transport aircraft from Sparrow Industries on your advice. They not only did had the perfect aircraft for our individual air transport wings, but they also had amazing prices. "

"We would love to host the joint exercises here in Lüneburg Heath at the Bergen-Hohne Training Area. Its our largest training facility here in Germany. At this facility there are 22 firing ranges on the training area for main battle tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, of which nine are also suitable for anti-tank guided missiles. In addition there are 14 artillery fire positions, six of which are outside the boundaries of the training area. There are also five small arms ranges and three ranges for hand-held anti-tank weapons, as well as air defence training facilities, FIBUA villages, deep wading points and bivouac sites. It is also a extremely isolated site so our forces can be as loud as they like. The site has direct access to the autobahn junction in the immediate vicinity. I would suggest bringing transport vessels to the port of Hamburg after that it should only be about and hour and forty minute ride straight down the A7 to the Bergen-Hohne Training Area. We will have our SLT-50-3 Elefants ready and available to transport tanks or IFVs if you might need. I also think September would be perfect time for the exercises. At that time all of our new equipment will be available to our first Panzer Division. We will also have newer tanker crews just coming out of boot camp and this will be their first real exercise."

"We do fear that the Romanian Government might be prepping for war. They placed a large order with our state owned GDE shortly before they started making declarations. We have since placed an internal arms embargo on Romania until their government can prove its not planning to invade Moldova. I do think this situation is quickly getting out of control. I'm afraid its only a matter of time before blood is shed in Moldova."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The Tornado has and does still serve our own needs and others, such as Spain, have taken on big orders of the Tornado series. It certainly has the proven operational history and no doubt will be in active service for years to come, in both the United Kingdom and abroad. It's good to hear that Sparrow have some aircraft that you find suitable and at cost effective rates. I do find with the current climate, inflation seems to be seeing an increase of cost for some companies. With September in mind for a training exercise, and yourselves hosting, we will be able to organised the logistics. However, might I ask to what capacity you are intending? Such as how many personnel and vehicles are you committing to the exercise? This would certainly help us gauge our own forces and go from there. Depending on this, we may need a few days to arrange transport of our equipment.

The escalating conflict around Romania is a growing concern and we'd hope it can be resolved diplomatically but as you said, it's only a matter of time until blood is shed. Might I ask what your policy will be if that does occur?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"Bergen-Hohne Training Area usually has the capabilities to conduct joint live-fire exercises up to the battalion level. We will be hosting with the 203rd Panzer Battalion reporting for the entirety of the exercise. I would suggest at least a single British armored battalion be present for the exercise. We can certainly accommodate an entire brigade here if needed. We will have 84 Leopard 2A5s at the Bergen-Hohne Training Area but honestly we will only use about half of them. Along with a handful of Marders 1A5s that should make up the German equipment list for the exercise. We are wanting run chemical warfare drills to monitor how well the filtration systems work on our newest products. Along with the ability for crews to be able to repair the vehicles in the event of an all out chemical or biological attack."

"We feel this rampant nationalism has no place in a modern Europe. As a nation that knows all too well where the dangers of unchecked nationalism can lead a people. We fully support the peoples of both nations. But we feel that the government of Romania has proven itself to dangerous and irresponsible. We fear that for the sake of not only the Romanian people but also for the people of Moldova regime change must take place Romania. Hopefully pressure from the GA can force him to step down before this situation gets out of hand. But should the unspeakable happen. Germany will support his removal by force if necessary."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That sounds ideal, I will arrange for the Ministry of Defence to put the finer details into motion and begin the logistical efforts to Germany. If you would like to work through the administration [post exercise thread] to host it, we will accompany it with the information we would need to submit in preparation for the exercise to begin in September. I am sure it will be a productive exercise and allow our forces to work together going forward.

I couldn't agree more in relations to Romania, I think all we can do is hope for the best but it's certainly something to watch and prepare for the worst case scenario. We understand Spain have put sanctions on Romania and our government are considering the same. Although I worry that this make provoke them into to pushing further simply out of spite but I cannot be certain. Have you had contact with anyone else in the region regarding the escalating conflict?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"We will begin to assemble the necessary logistics and assignments for the September exercise. We should have some preliminary administrative paper work for you to go over once we get closer to time. We have spoken to the heads of the units about the exercise and they are excited to get started. We hope that this might blossom into an annual exercise if everything is as productive as planned. Now to come up with a name for the exercise!"

"We have contacted Spain and they have also informed us about the deployment of a carrier group to the region and they have our full support. We feel confident they can regain full control over the situation."

"I have just received an email from Chancellor Helmut Kohl and he has asked me to ask your government for an appropriate time for an official state visit. He wants to affirm our new efforts for cooperation between our two nations. If your interested in such a visit when would be an appropriate time?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That's great to hear, we will wait to hear from you and we will be able to begin to transport over our equipment which will be a great chance to exercise our own logistical capabilities. I think this will definitely be a positive experience, especially if we can turn it into an annual training deployment between our forces and even more so if both the United Kingdom and Germany becomes full members within the Nordic Council. I shall leave the naming ceremony to you." smiled the delegate. "At the moment the Prime Minister has set off for his state visit to the states. I'd suggest, towards the end of September for a German State Visit to the UK, if that is acceptable within your time table?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"We have completed the preliminary paper work for the Joint Military Exercise in September. We are dubbing it "Armoured Resolve". Please give it a thorough look over and let us know if any changes need to be made. This is will be the first joint exercise of our new administration so are bound to have missed some important piece of information. We will leave the finer details of logistics up to your military support staff. As soon as they have devised a plan of transportation, please let us know so that we can have the federal police ready to help with the traffic problems that might arise from moving down a very busy part of the A7. We will have support staff already working at the training area to provide logging, food, and medical care. We look forward to seeing which of your Armour Divisions you choose bring to the exercise. I bet the wargames will be quite entertaining as well as instructional for our forces."

"A state visit at the end of September sounds wonderful. Please just inform us of a date that works for your office and I will see to it Chancellor Kohl has plenty of open dates around that time."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, I shouldn't think they'll be any problems so we will make sure to arrange for the logistics to commence in relation to transport. We already gave briefings to our forces who are to be involved so they are raring to go but I very much look forward to seeing the progression made between our forces in the field. On the subject of a state visit, if suitable for you, we will contact you when the British Prime Minister is back in the United Kingdom after the conclusion of his visit to the US to arrange for a visit between us. If you are happy with that, we can move onto the next subject if you have anything more to discuss?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"I think that will be all for today. I'm sure Chancellor Kohl will have plenty of his own questions for the Prime Minister when he travels to London. I have enjoyed our conversation. I think we have made some amazing progress here. Have a good weekend."

He would then politely end the call.

Jamie

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear