STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to France

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
To: Jean-François Fontaine, Vice President, International Affairs
Cc: Helmut Kohl
Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Greetings Vice President Jean-François Fontaine,

My name is Klaus Kinkel. I am the Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Federal Republic of Germany. I am currently contacting you today in an effort to establish formal contact and to discuss the availability of trade opportunities. We would like closer ties to all of our European neighbors to insure peace and stability as we move closer to the new millennium. We believe that open dialog is critical first step in that process.

We would be delighted to have an ambassador here in Germany. We have a splendid embassy here at the address Pariser Platz 5, 10117 Berlin, Germany for the Kingdom of France.

Berlin%2C_Mitte%2C_Pariser_Platz%2C_Botschaft_Frankreich.jpg

We would like to be able to send an ambassador to Paris if that would be permitted.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of the High Kingdom of France
TOP SECRET
Encryption Level: IV

Sir or Madame,

My apologies, Jean-Francois Fontaine has never worked in our Foreign Affairs Directorate and has recently been retired from his position in our internal security organizations. I am the primary contact for foreign relations measures in France, and as such, should be your future point of contact, excepting our ambassadors. We certainly are willing and in fact excited to restore to our countries the status of our embassies and consulates, at your convenience, and I certainly look forward to our future cooperation

Peace be Upon You,

Claude Desjardins,
Grand Chanceliere
Foreign Affairs Directorate
High Kingdom of France
Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
To: Claude Desjardins, Grand Chanceliere
Cc: Helmut Kohl
Subject: Re:Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Greetings Grand Chanceliere Desjardins,

I do sincerely apologize for our incorrect information. I will personally make sure that all of databases our updated with the correct information.

We would like to send Ambassador Immo Stabreit to be our ambassador in Paris if you would permit him. The address we have on file for the embassy is 13/15 Avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 75008 Paris, France. We hope this information is correct but if we are again in error please forward our office a more current address. If all is well we would like to have him and his staff on the earliest flight. What are your allowances regarding staff and the security staff that might accompany him?

We are happy to meet your ambassador once they arrive. We also allow 20 Diplomatic Staff, 30 Mission Staff and 25 Security Personnel. The Security Personnel at embassies may be equipped with firearms (including Full-auto) as you see fit as long as every weapon is fully registered with our customs agents.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

Logan

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
210px-Bundespolizei-Logos-improved.svg.png
Following the arrest of former Vice President Jean-Francois Fontaine in France for his illegal activities in arming Candian Rebels, the Federal Police would seize all government records and interactions with Mr. Fontaine. The following conversation was recorded and transported to the German Federal Police for archive and use in their investigation.