STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany] Message to Members of the Iron Ring

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Jace @Dragon

German International Cooperation Bureau
Secure & Encrypted

To: Office of the Irish International Cooperation Bureau; Office of the Singaporean International Cooperation Bureau
CC: Office of the Reich Chanceller — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Federal Minister for the Royal Household — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs — Deutsches Reich
From: Office of the German International Cooperation Bureau
Subject: Regarding Turkish Withdrawal

Fellow delegates,

On the behalf of the Turkish delegate for the International Cooperation Accord, I have come forwards to state that the Ottoman Caliphate and Sultanate will be withdrawing from the Iron Ring due to internal affairs that are out of their own control; I wish Mister Usta all of the best, and will state for the record that, once the Turkish state relieves its own internal crises — whatever they may be — that we must approach Turkey with the intention to allow them back into the Iron Ring. Do the fellow delegates agree with this proposal?

Regards,
Karl Diercke
Consul of the German International Cooperation Bureau
Der Fünfte Deutsche Reich

✆ +49 89 290671

✉ Diercke@auswartigesamt.de

■ Residenzstraße 1, 80333 München, Germany

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Members of the Iron Ring,

I agree that the Sultanate should be allowed in once things have settled down back home, although such a sudden departure is...worrying, to say the least. I wish for the best, in any case of the outcome.

Regards,
Katherine Wei
KOS Royal Ambassador | Delegate to the Iron Ring

@NagandEmerald @Dragon

Last edited: