STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to Poland

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
To: Dariusz Rosati, Minister of Foreign Policy
Cc: Helmut Kohl
Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Greetings Minister Dariusz Rosati,

My name is Klaus Kinkel. I am the Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Federal Republic of Germany. I am currently contacting you today in an effort to establish formal contact and to discuss the availability of trade opportunities. We would like closer ties to all of our European neighbors to insure peace and stability as we move closer to the new millennium. We believe that open dialog is critical first step in that process.

We would be delighted to have an ambassador here in Germany. We have a splendid embassy here at the address Lassenstrasse 19-21, Berlin 14193 Germany for the Republic of Poland.

Polish Embassy.jpg

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Secured and Encrypted

To: Klaus Kinkel

Subject: Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC:

Greetings Vice Chancellor. We hope the day finds you well. Poland is glad that you have chosen to contact us and we are delighted to accept the offer of the Embassy. In return we have a recently completed secured building that can be utilized as an Embassy, at the address, Jazdów 12/2, 00-467 Warszawa. Poland would also wish to have closer ties to our Western European neighbors.

Sincerely,
Dariusz Rosati
Minister of Foreign Policy

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Subject: Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Greetings Minister Dariusz Rosati,

We happy to have formal relations between out two countries again. We apologize for the late reply as we have been swamped getting our house in order after taking office. We will have Ambassador Mathis Kempf on the next plane to Warszawa.

Given the shared border between our two nations, its a shame we have no formal trade agreements. I would like to change that if you would be interested. Along with our Auto manufacturers, we also offer a fine range of Machinery, Computers, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Instruments. I'm told The Republic of Poland is land of vast and varied resources. I would love to hear about your exports.

Lastly, I would like to ask for your opinion on Europe as a whole. What are its greatest strengths and weakness? What do you think of the current situation in the Antarctic?

I thank you for your time. I hope that our two nations can form a strong friendship. I think that first begins with good communication.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Secured and Encrypted

To: Klaus Kinekl

CC: Marek Belka

Poland is happy to have formal relations with Germany as well. As for late replies, we understand that getting our office in order is completely necessary and there are no hard feelings on our end. As for trade, our current exports are Natural Gas, Sulfur, Amber, Car Parts, Copper. As we are a member of the World Trade Forum, we are unaware how establishing trade outside of the Forum works, we will need to hold off on establishing a trade route just yet. We, however, would not object to car manufacturers building a factory within Poland as well as the trade of Computers, pharmaceuticals, and medical instruments.

Our public stance regarding Europe is that we are all in this together. Our greatest strengths is Europe's tenacity to overcome. We overcame the Black Death, two great world wars, and a great many civil wars. Europe's greatest weakness is that everyone wants to be in charge and act as if they were the parent. This is why, besides current commitments to the GAPFOR-Zimbabwe peacekeeping force, Poland is invested in assisting Eastern Europe in elevating their position.

The situation in Antarctica is a cluster bomb waiting to explode. Between the nations dead set on carving up the pristine nation and the conflict between Sweden-Argentina, we are fearful we will experience another Cold War soon. Our opinion is to make it a protected territory under the governance of the Global Assembly that strictly only allows scientific research with no direct military applications.

Sincerely,
Dariusz Rosati

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Subject: Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

I think per the World Trade Forum rules it only applies to trade between member countries. I doubt you would be limited in dealing with those who aren't members for the World trade Forum. We have been in talks with the Ukraine about a three nation trade deal. What I would like to propose to both the Ukraine, Poland and Germany is a series of trade deals with the three of us. We currently have the rail network expanding the length of Western Germany through Poland ending in Kiev. After close examination of these routes, we believe they can support three incoming and three out going trade routes per nation. As a show of good will and trust between our three great nations, Germany will purchase all eighteen DBAG Class 145 Electric Locomotives and will gift six to each nation in order get the trading done as soon as possible. Before we talk about any trade items specifically, would this be a deal you might be interested in? I have also made Ukraine aware of this deal.

Lets put our new friendships to work and help get our respective industries moving again.

I eagerly await your response.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Secured and Encrypted

To: Klaus Kinkel

CC: Marek Belka

Thank you for the reply. We have reviewed the rules on our end as well and do believe that there are no rules or regulations regarding establishing trade routes outside of the Forum.

As for the tri-nation trade agreement between Germany-Ukraine-Poland, Poland trusts Ukraine and if they are keen on the idea then Poland is as well. The gift of these Locomotives would be well received within Poland. We have attempted to establish our trade fleet over past year but it seems that there have been issues with purchasing shipping vessels from abroad. But I digress. Poland would be interested in this trade tri-nation trade deal.

Sincerely,
Dariusz Rosati

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Subject: Re:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Hello again Dariusz Rosati,

It is wonderful to hear that you are interested in our Tri-nation trade deal. I have already ready placed the order for the Locomotives for Poland and I am hoping to hear back from the Ukraine any day now. While we are waiting on our partners response could you tell me a little about the items you are looking to import? We are very interested in the vast amount of Copper that Poland has to offer. We lack any real natural resources here in Germany. With our economy being mainly focused on finished goods, that leaves us in quite a bottleneck.

I think this new trade deal is going to do wonders for all of our nations. Not only domestically but I think it will bring us closer together. I am already looking into expanding our railway system to support extra trading traffic if this turns out well. I think the idea of a rail system spanning the length of Europe connecting all of our nations together sounds very appealing. I would be nice for our landlocked neighbors who don't have the luxury of ports to help get their economies going.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

ManBear

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Hello again Dariusz Rosati,

We are pleased to inform you that the six DBAG Class 145 Electric Locomotives for Poland are finished and are ready to be delivered. Just let me know where you would like them delivered. Now that they are built, lets get these engines working! We would like to import both Copper and Natural Gas weekly. This will have us owing $9,000,000.00 in weekly tariffs. (OOC: These tariffs will be paid on each Saturday) They can be delivered to the Teltow railway station just south of Berlin. If everything looks to be in order we would like to have these deliveries start immediately. Are there any products here in Germany that you would be interested in importing?

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren