STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to PRC

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Foreign Office.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Jian Yin, Minister for Foreign Affairs
Cc: Helmut Kohl
Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Greetings Jian Yin,

My name is Klaus Kinkel. I am the Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Federal Republic of Germany. I am currently contacting you today in an effort to establish formal contact and to discuss the availability of trade opportunities. We would like to congratulate General Secretary Zhou Tan on his recent election victory and look forward to working closely with your government. We would like to send Ambassador Konrad Seitz to represent us in Beijing if that is permitted. I would like to get to know the Peoples Republic of China better. I myself have never been to your great nation. I would like to remedy this someday soon. I would like to travel to Beijing and discuss the future relationship between our two nations in person. I would also love to have a tour of your wonderful city and experience a bit of your culture. All with the hopes that I could then return the favor here in Berlin. Would you be interested in such a meeting?

I eagerly await your reply.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
People's Republic of China

Recipient: Klaus Kinkel, Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany (Vaka)
Cc: -
Attachment: Letter of Credence
Classification:
SECURE

Vice Chancellor Kinkel,

I wish to thank you for reaching out to establish formal diplomatic relations between our two great nations. On behalf of the government, we thank you for your congratulations, and we too are eager to establish a close working relationship with Germany. I am happy to inform you that the accreditation of Ambassador Seitz has been accepted, and in return I have attached a Letter of Credence to this communique appointing Ambassador Qiang Wong as the representative of the People's Republic of China in Berlin.

I also wish to extend a personal invitation to yourself and a delegation of your government to conduct a working meeting here in Beijing. I apologise that I am engaged in coordinating various diplomatic outreaches at the moment, however Vice Premier Gang Hu shall replace me and lead discussions in my absence. I also foresee a visit to Berlin by either myself or a representative of the government in the near future.

You shall be welcomed here in Beijing at your earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely,

Jian Yin
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
BMF_Logo (1).jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subject: Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Greetings again Jian Yin,

I would like to thank you for your invitation to a working meeting in Beijing. We are currently acquiring new aircraft for VIP transport and they should arrive quite soon. With that in mind, we would like to set up a date for later in the year. Maybe some time in October. We will get with you again on the exact date and itinerary closer to time.

We would like to discus trade if you wouldn't mind. Are there any items in particular the Peoples Republic of China are looking to import? We offer exports of Motor Vehicles, Machinery, Computer and Electronic Products, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Instruments. Could you tell us more about your exports?

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
People's Republic of China

Recipient: Klaus Kinkel, Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany (Vaka)
Cc: -
Attachment: -
Classification:
SECURE

Vice Chancellor Kinkel,

Please keep us informed of your travel plans so that we can prepare for your arrival in hopefully the near future.

In terms of exports, the People's Republic offers Electrical Machinery & Equipment; Machinery & Computers; Plastics & Plastic Articles; Optical, Technical, Medical Apparatus, and Clothing & Accessories to the international market. I hope that some of these products interest German consumers.

In regards to imports, the People's Republic would be interested in importing Motor Vehicles and Pharmaceuticals.

Yours Sincerely,

Jian Yin
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 2736

Subject: Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Greetings again Jian Yin,

In terms of trade, I'm afraid we are nearing the physical limit to what our nation can feasibly import. We still happily send out exports though. You had mentioned in your last communication that you were interested in Importing our Motor Vehicles and Pharmaceuticals. We have the shipping vessel available to serve your great nation. Just let us know how often you would like them sent to you and they will be headed for your shores immediately.

I have another matter entirely I would like to discuss with you. We are currently in the market for new fighter aircraft. We know that the People's Republic of China are premier craftsmen in terms of aerospace manufacturing. We are looking specifically for an Air superiority fighter, a ground attack aircraft, and reconnaissance aircraft. We wanted to inquire about this directly since we are prepared to spend a quite large sum of money in an effort to completely refit our Air force equipment. Do you have any equipment available for purchase? We would also like to inquire about submarines, in particular the nuclear variety if you have any newer models available.

Lastly in regards to my trip to Beijing. We are looking at the date of October 14. I will be arriving on one of our new Airbus A340-313X VIP. I will be accompanied by a few staff for the visit. Do you have any requirements of of myself or my personnel I should know about in advance? I'm an quite happily looking forward to the visit.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

Dutchy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II