STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Germany]: Message to Russia

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

193px-Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_-_Reichsadler_1889.svg.png

Official Correspondence of Ministry for Foreign Affairs
To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia
Re: Bilateral Relations
Security Classification: Private

Dear Minister, Jay

I would like to open this message by introducing myself as Emilia von der Leyen the newly appointed Minister for Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of Germany. On behalf of the nation, we are looking today to open relations between the Russian Federation and Germany as we see a great relationship that can strengthen for the future ahead.

In order to facilitate a meeting, our Ambassadors can be sent to either office upon your choice.

Kindest Regards,
Emilia von der Leyen
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Germany

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany < Danny >
[Sender]:
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < @LCAlbrechtMOFA.de.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency,

I trust this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out to my office, we have received your message with utmost appreciation.

Recognizing the historical significance and the potential for mutually beneficial collaboration, Our Ministry is eager to engage in a constructive dialogue with you. We likewise welcome the election of your government and we are eager to develop our bilateral relations and progress Russo-German relations.

I hope that we may talk to allow us to facilitate open and transparent communication on matters of common interest. This talk could serve as a platform for discussing political, economic, cultural, and security-related issues. Additionally, we are keen on exploring opportunities for collaborative initiatives in areas such as defense cooperation, energy extraction, and industrial development.

I look forward to the prospect of working closely with you to build a foundation of trust and cooperation between our nations.

I have instructed Ambassador Sergei Nechaev to be available to meet with you at your earliest convinces. I am eager to hear the fruitful results of your meeting and hope for positive outcomes to set a positive relationship for Russo-German relations.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
With the email sent, Emilia would prepare her notes for the upcoming meeting with Ambassador Nechaev. Her aide would set out a time for the Ambassador in the Minister's calendar. As Emilia awaited for the Russian's arrival, she sat at her desk with her laptop open reviewing her emails and other pressing matters.
Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Ambassador Nechaev arrived to the Ministry and would be guided to the Minister's office. Once inside before siting he extended his hand and said "Hello Madame Minister. It is a pleasure to make you acquaintance." He then took his seat. "I hope that we may have a fruitful conversation."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Upon the arrival of the Ambassador at the front entrance of the Auswärtiges Amt. Emilia stood at the reception chatting. Once inside, Emilia put her hand out in a motion to shake the Ambassador's hand. "Welcome! I hope it wasn't a long journey. Please follow me." Emilia wanted to provide a positive reception for the Ambassador to feed back home to St Petersburg. In her head she knew it was important. As they walked through the halls of the Ministry. They reached the Minister office, with Emilia gesturing for the Ambassador to go first. Once he did, she'd follow and close the door.
Her office was neat, tidy and clean. As her burgundy coloured office lit the room alongside the large wooden cabinet which was camoflauged by the colour of the wallpaper. At the back of her desk was a large German flag hoisted on a pole, followed by another flag of the coat of arms of the Hohenzollern family hoisted next to the German flag.
Emilia took her seat, making herself comfortable and keeping her laptop open if required, but would ignore it completely whilst she spoke with the Ambassador. As she listened in to what he had to say, she replied.
"Indeed, I hope the same. This is a big step for Russo-German relations and I do intend to treat this as important. But before we begin, would you like anything? I can call an aide to provide any refreshments." She smiled awaiting for a reply.

Jay

Last edited:

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Blueberry Juice if you have that." The Ambassador said with a smile."Minister, thank you for taking the time to meet. My Government is eager to find ways to expand bilateral cooperation, energy relations, and strengthen European security. I know both the President and Prime Minister hope to make Russo-German ties a central feature for a stable and peaceful Europe."

He said as he opened his folder. "As you are aware, it is crucial for stability in Europe for both Russia and Germany to cooperate. In light of recent foreign events it is evermore crucial to be weary of renegade powers seeking to establish hegemony and guide Russophobia as their main policy of engagement.

His Excellency the President hopes to make a state visit to Germany in the near future and I am tasked with bringing about fruitful outcomes to make that visit possible.

I hope that I may be blunt and begin by saying we are eager to see Germany remain committed to building Nord Stream pipeline proposed in 1997. We are happy to restart the project and include an additional pipeline.

Secondly, we hope that Germany will, in light of European export restrictions, consider making the MiG-29 and other Russian weapon systems its primary aircraft and defense systems. My government hopes that Russo-German cooperation will help develop our mutual interests in an independent Europe and one that sees Germany treated as an equal not as an adversary from the Russian Defense Industry.

Lastly, I hope that we may sign a free trade agreement along with a visa removal agreement to help solidify socio-economic development. I would appreciate your views on all the things I have raised."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Emilia would nod, a aide would appear as she spoke very briefly in German. The aide would disappear and soon reappear with a jug of blueberry juice and alongside a clean glass. Whilst this was on going, Emilia carefully listened to what the Russian had to say. As he had finished, she began to speak. "Indeed. With recent events.. especially the Canadian-French war it is important for stability in Europe and especially for our cooperation.

In terms of a visit, we are more then happy to welcome the His Excellency. I am sure His Imperial Majesty will be also on hand to welcome the President to Berlin.

In terms of the Nord Stream pipeline, I see no issue with regards to recommitting to that project. However, it will need to be discussed with the Government first. But as I said, I see no real issue for this project not to go ahead. If there is any

Within regards to the weapon systems of Russia, we are in fact will be progressing to upgrade our Armed Forces. However, as you have guessed it we do lack in aircraft and defense systems currently, do you have any specifications regarding the MiG-29?

In terms of a Free Trade Agreement, I see no issue with what you have stated. Do you have any documentation I can review?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"The events pertaining to Canada and France, American interdictions in the Eastern Mediterranean, and an economic empire of Anglo-Swedish design are continued actions which undermine global stability and highlight Europe's fleeting security and independence. Instead it is at the mercy of a handful of powerful states rather than a multipolar order.

I hope that Germany, Russia, and perhaps even Poland and Greece can work to create a counter-balance to these hegemonic efforts which have consolidated over the past decade to create unfair conditions for the rest of humanity.

To that end, I hope you can bring the Nord Stream pipeline proposals to your government for further review and have a response prepared for us in the near future. It would be our hope to proceed with it within the next year.

On the same note, I am hopeful that Germany will select the MiG-29 as its primary fighter jet and I am happy to bring further offers for other modern fighter jets such as the Su-34. Additionally Russia is happy to work on modifications for the MiG-29 as were done for jets which Germany acquired from the former Democratic Republic of Germany.

Russian equipment is not only affordable it is durable, battle-tested, and we are eager in forming equal partnerships, not unequal bartering relations. I am happy to bring any potential sales to my government to review.

Likewise, regarding the FTA, I do not have any agreements on hand but I am sure we can work on something which we can have sent over to you within a month or two."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The many events recently have certain damaged global stability. In regards a counter balance, I am sure we can look at working together with Poland and perhaps any other nation that seems suitable to create a European type of union.

The proposals will be taken to the Reichstag, an response will be sent to you within the next month to inform you on the result.

The needs of the German Military I can say the following is what is most needed.
Fighter Jet - the MiG-29 will most likely be the suitable choice for this.
Heavy & Medium Lift Helicopters
Troop Transport Airplanes
Air Defence and Radar

If there is anything else that you can suggest, we can take a look.

In regards to the FTA, that is fine. If you'd like to work on it either now or send me a response at a later date for review.

In other matters, we are looking to open Consulates in St Petersburg and Vladivostok. We would like to invite yourselves to do the same here in Germany.

Furthermore, what is your thoughts on what is going on in the Vatican?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I am sure my government would be eager to be actively involved in the formation of a European cooperative partnership. I hope Berlin will strive to include Moscow in these talks instead of excluding it as has been the past with the failed Amsterdam Summit." He said with a pause.

"My Government is eager but will not look favorably to continued attempts to exclude it from important conversations on Europe to which we area member. I am hopeful Germany will be an advocate for Russia within these corners."

I would definitely need more information regarding air defense and radars, I am sure my Government can consider offering the S-300 to Germany as well as other radar systems. Additionally if your government is comfortable, Russia would be willing to develop a joint-station using more advanced radars in Germany for missile-detection.

We have an assortment of helicopters including the Mi-26 for heavy lift helicopters Mi-17 for medium lift helicopters. Furthermore the Il-76 is the standard Russian troop transport plane which we are also willing to offer. As a sign of our desire to build trust we would be willing to accept German technological modifications to these platforms and to allow Germany to access more modern variants with upgraded Russian avionics and technology.

Alongside the MiG-29 the Su-34 is also available for export to Germany. Furthermore we would be willing to offer Russian submarines or other air defense systems such as the Buk, Stella, and Pantisr.

I am sure my Government will look positively to Germany acquiring consulates in St. Petersburg and Vladivostok. As for my Government it is likely we would like to open Consulates in Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, and Munich." He said with a pause as he made himself comfortable.

"As for the Vatican. I have to say our information on the situation continues to highlight some specific concerns over the post-conflict situation. Namely...with France and Italy returning to Monarchies if they will patron the Vatican and use the conflict to expand their influence over the Church.

Additionally it is equally concerning to many within the Russian security apparatus with the role of America in policing European affairs and the general reluctance by other European powers to redress the situation. Though, my Government has taken no position on the situation and is unlikely to do so due to it carrying little weight in our foreign policy.

I would be happy to exchange Germany's views on the situation in the Vatican with my Government and perhaps be able to align them more with your views if it is appropriate"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We will be looking to speak to other countries, Poland being next on the list. However, I feel we may not have much of a foreign influence as of yet to sort something of that level. Maybe Russia would take a lead? But Germany would of course be supportive and strive to be behind this initiative.

In regards to the air defense and radars, we are looking to construct several radar stations across Germany. But we lack capability in regards to air defense." Emilia paused, as she noted down what the Russian had to say about the Aircraft. Before she continued. "I will take this to the Defence and see what they say, An order will most likely placed at a later date.

That is great. The consulates will show a great progress to diplomatic relations between our nations.

The Vatican is rather.. interesting. I am in agreeance in regards to America seemingly having a big interest in being policing with what happens in Europe. I am rather concerned with how the Church and Italy has so far reacted to the incident there."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"It may perhaps be stronger for Germany to take a strong initiative in reviving the talks perhaps alongside the Netherlands and Poland while Russia is invited to participate in the talks. We have unfortunately been excluded from a number of European initiatives and as such do not carry the diplomatic capital to initiate or start those conversations.

I am sure Russian defense companies would be eager to propose projects to develop radar stations for Germany as well. However, in lieu of a direct role, I am sure we can sell our radar systems along with a compliment of aircrafts to the German Air Force.

Additionally, we would be happy to construct an advanced early warning station in Germany to be jointly owned with the territory leased to Russia with a Russo-German aerospace task force stationed there. Alongside this we would be willing to pay for the majority of the project along with training and maintenance for German personnel learning to use the system.

Russian Intelligence is largely concerned about the trajectory of France. We believe it is not merely coincidental that the violence in the Vatican has erupted alongside restorations of deeply Catholic monarchies in Italy and France.

Most crucially, and I say this with confidence our conversation is private, we believe that this is the precursor to more aggressive French policymaking in Europe and a desire for regional hegemony. The scale of its defense expansion is concerning to say the least. To say the least about the death of Democracy and growth of Tyrannical rule...

Has your Government had any contacts with the French"

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I can speak with the Chancellor and others and see what they say. I do see your point, but bare in mind we also do not have a diplomatic stance in Europe as we speak. However, with my next country to initiate relations with is Poland followed by the Netherlands, I can get back to you on this and see what you feel their views are about the United Kingdom and United States.

Very well, the Ministry of Defence will look to seek a order in the near future.

Well, I can happily look to accept a advanced early warning station in Germany. I am sure the Minister of Defence and Chancellor have no issues in regards to this. Is there are preferred city or area Russia would like to look at?

Hmm, you are quite correct. It is interesting with the monarchy restorations in Italy and France and the same time the violence at the Vatican. Though I am quite unsure what you mean by policymaking and regional hegemony by the French?" Emilia would pause, she would think wondering what the Russians were thinking about the Kaiser and the Hohenzollerens taking power in Germany once again before continuing.

"Yes, the Chancellor made contact with the new French Prime Minister, they have exchanged messages but haven't heard back since." Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"We look forward to hopefully positive developments in your outreach with the Netherlands and Poland. I do believe that a strong Russo-German relationship will mean a stronger Europe. If my government can assist in anyway please do let us know.

Russian Aerospace would recommend construction of the radar station somewhere near Munster or Cloppenburg but I would have to confer with them and provide you more concrete information and details after. However since your government seems to be onboard I will have them send your office a document when it is ready." She said as she took a pause to address query regarding the French.

In reference to France, our concern lies in its prioritization of political objectives over adherence to Catholicism, which poses a potential threat to European stability. Recent developments within France serve as a cautionary indicator.

Regardless of its governmental structure, be it republican or monarchial, Russia's apprehensions stem from France's significant military buildup. If France's guiding principles do not prioritize the peaceful coexistence of nations on equal footing without favoring Franco-Christian values, it should raise concerns for all parties involved.

The Developments in Europe should not be seen in isolation but as a continual thread. There are cycles in great powers and the time of England and France has come and gone. It seems to us in Moscow that both England and France are desperately holding onto their empires in different ways. The British financially and the French militarily. The reality is that if France's powers are left unchecked then Russia would need to react to undermine any effort to establish French hegemony over Europe."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Very well, we are also looking to develop our own radar network. But I am happy and I am sure the rest of the government will have no issues if a station was to be created near Munster or Cloppenburg.

In regards to the French. I would've thought the buildup was in response to the Canadian invasion of the French territories. Though, you maybe right about the French influence over the church." Emilia would highlight the new Le Monde article by the Empress, highlighting the point about a Latin speaking/Christian alliance. "I believe that is a concern and I am sure Italy will jump into this new alliance. I was rather interested how they jumped to the French defence over the Canadian invasion without any...diplomatic communication between the two.

However, the French Prime Minister is visiting Berlin. The Chancellor will raise it at some point, however we only wish to seek and place things in the past. Though,between myself and you, our Government are rather concerned now especially with the Le Monde article."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"We acknowledge your interest in developing your own radar network and we are willing, in addition to a joint station near Munster or Cloppenburg to provide radars for your own national radar.

Regarding the French and their recent activities, we share your observations. The buildup may be temporarily linked to the Canadian operations on French territories but eventually the war will end. Whether the French demilitarize or attempt to become a new hyper power will require us to wait and see.

The French government attempts to restore prominence to a centralized church and its desire to create a Latin-speaking Christian alliance make us believe it will be the latter...not the former. We understand Germany's concerns and please be assured that Russia stands equally concerned and we will be monitoring the situation closely. Should any concerns arise please contact us.

It seems to us that the French are using these "extreme situations" to justify further consolidation of its security apparatus and state capabilities. It is our fear that France and Italy will use these situations to justify hateful actions in the name of security and Christianity.

As far as your visit with the French is concerned, it is our hope that any useful information maybe shared with Russia as to allow us to get a better picture and make a more comprehensive analysis on the situation. I hope that they prove my government's sentiments wrong..."

Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I am rather concerned, but I am eagerly awaiting the outcome of the meeting between the Chancellor and their new Prime Minister. We of course want to encourage a peaceful cooperation between Franco-German relations but the concerns are there.

We of course will share with you the outcome as the concerns will be adequately raised to the Prime Minister." Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Well Emilia, I amorally hopeful for Russo-German relations. Irrespective of the situation in Europe I believe we have the foundations for long-term partnership.

To follow up on what we've discussed. I hope that Germany will submit a formal request regarding how much equipment it wishes to purchase from Russia as to allow us to begin production for you. We will make preparations for our defense staff to visit Germany in the coming days to discuss the radar station.

In addition I hope you will raise the issue of restarting the Nord Stream I and II pipeline projects. Russia is eager to jointly-finance the projects with the goal of seeing stable and affordable gas deliveries to Germany and elsewhere in Europe.

Lastly, I will have my government send language for a proposed free trade agreement along with a visa free agreement for German and Russian nationals. Is this a good summary thus far?"

Danny