STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to Ukraine

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 2321

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Konstyantyn Gryshchenko, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. GingeOrCringe
Cc: Helmut Kohl
Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Greetings to Mr. Konstyantyn Gryshchenko,

My name is Klaus Kinkel. I am the Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Federal Republic of Germany. I am currently contacting you today in an effort to establish formal contact and to discuss the availability of trade opportunities. We would like closer ties to all of our European neighbors to insure peace and stability as we move closer to the new millennium. We believe that open dialog is critical first step in that process.

We would love to have an ambassador here in Germany. We have a lovely embassy here at the address Albrechtstrasse 26, 10117 Berlin-Mitte Berlin for the Republic of Ukraine.

Berlin,_Mitte,_Albrechtstrasse_26,_Botschaft_Ukraine.jpg

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel
Vice Chancellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

Security: Private/Encrypted

To: Klaus Kinkel Vaka

Subject: Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC: Konstyantyn Gryshchenko

Salutations to the honorable Klaus Kinkel,

My name is Roman Shpek, I'm the Secretary of Ukrainian Affairs in Western Europe. To ensure your emails are addressed in a more timely manner, Ukrainian communications with Germany have been delighted to me. I will, however, CC in Minister Gryshchenko to keep him up to date on our interactions. If this is agreeable to you, I will begin addressing your comments, thoughts, and concerns!

We are happy to have Volodymyr Stelmakh as our ambassador to your country. The Federal Republic of Germany may enjoy it's own embassy building in Kiev, at Khmelnytskoho St., 25 01901. (Photo attached)

iu-2.jpeg

We are so pleased to host a united Germany under one roof. We hope we can remain on good terms despite--or rather, because of--the disillusion of the Soviet Union. As you've said, a new millennium dawns.

Before we begin talks on trade, I'm curious to know what your plan is to ensure a secure Europe? Would you mind expanding on your vision for the revived and reunited Germany? I hope there is some way for Ukraine to contribute.

Roman Vasylovych Shpek
Secretary of Ukrainian Affairs in Western Europe

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
To: Konstyantyn Gryshchenko, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Subject: Re:Re:Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Hello again Mr. Konstyantyn Gryshchenko,

A secure Europe, we believe will first start with a clear and open open dialog between nations. Most of the problems of the past have all started from simple misunderstandings. Making sure that we have clear lines of communication between nations can help resolve most of these issues before they get out of hand. That is one of the reasons I am contacting you today. We want to reach out to all of our European neighbors and create new friendships. As for our vision for a New Germany. We are looking to become a central hub for trading in Europe. We want to be build new major railways throughout Germany and help our neighbors build their own. With this new railway system we want to connect up each nation to help facilitate a massive new wave of trading across the continent. This will provide countless new jobs and opportunities for all of the citizens of Europe all the while bringing us all closer together.

These are just ideas at the moment, but that's why these lines of communication are so important. So what do you think about about a more unified Europe? Do you have any ideas on how we might bring our nations closer together?

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

Subject: Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

We would like to trade with Western Europe. We have been approached before by other countries with similar notions. Unfortunately, plans always seem to fall through before we can fully outline ideas, but perhaps your proposal will be different. Germany has always been an organizer. We are not committing to any trade zone yet, but Ukraine is willing to hear you out on further details. Have you spoken with the Polish Government on this subject as well? We consider them our brothers and if this idea does come to profitable fruition, we would like them to have the opportunity to be included. Any kindness you show them, Ukraine shall return to you.

We are flattered Germany considers Ukraine a country worthy of its correspondence. We whole heartedly agree with you, misunderstandings can cause enormous problems. Problems which could have easily been avoided. We believe non-GA members currently pose the most danger to the world. Something must be done to increase membership, but Ukraine is not currently in a position to publicly voice this concern alone. We could help you draft a resolution to address this, but our country cannot be associated with its authorship.

Awaiting your reply with interest,
Roman Vasylovych Shpek

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Establishing Diplomatic Relations

We have been in talks with the Republic of Poland about trade recently. I do believe they are currently apart of the World Trade Forum. We still aren't sure of the international legality with regards to trade with non World Trade Forum members like ourselves. We don't see any issue at the moment. But what I would like to propose to both the Ukraine, Poland and Germany is a series of trade deals with the three of us. We currently have the rail network expanding the length of Western Germany through Poland ending in Kiev. After close examination of these routes, we believe they can support three incoming and three out going trade routes per nation. As a show of good will and trust between our three great nations, Germany will purchase all eighteen DBAG Class 145 Electric Locomotives and will gift six to each nation in order get the trading done as soon as possible. Before we talk about any trade items specifically, would this be a deal you might be interested in? I have also made Poland aware of this deal.

I think that this could be a big first step to seeing the fruits of excellent communication between good neighbors.

I eagerly await your response.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

GingeOrCringe

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Establishing Diplomatic Relations

We are pleased to let you know that the 6 DBAG Class 145 Electric Locomotives for Ukraine are ready for delivery if you are still interested in our three-nation trade deal.

I eagerly await your response.

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

Subject: Re: Re:Re:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

This is a most generous offer and Ukraine would be foolish to refuse it. We sincerely thank the Federal Republic of Germany. Were there any Ukrainian products in particular you had an interest in? We are well known for our foodstuffs, but are looking to expand the market for our other products as well. What would Germany be interested in exporting? Perhaps this discussion should take place over a scheduled conference call so that all three countries can discuss.

If we are to formally establish this three-leg trade rout, then it calls for a celebration or ceremony. Each country could send a representative for a tour of the full rout on train. Further diplomatic talks could take place over the course of the trip, and it would also be a chance for these representatives to meet with the people of our nations at designated stops--not all that different from the British Navy's European Tour.

Aside from trade, is there any other point of interest Germany would like to discuss?

Awaiting your reply with interest,
Roman Vasylovych Shpek

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Cc: Helmut Kohl, Dariusz Rosati, Minister of Foreign Policy Poland
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Establishing Diplomatic Relations

We are delighted to hear that you are willing to agree to the Tri-Nation Trade deal. We concur that this definitely calls for celebration. We have had our ministry of transport draw up a proposed route through our three nations.

Berlin-Warsaw-Kiev.PNG

Federal Chancellor Helmut Kohl will himself travel the length of the twenty two hour journey. We would love to have a member from each of your governments fly into Berlin the night before the journey. With the First night in Berlin, our three representatives will board the train for the first leg of the journey. This will have us stopping for the night in Warsawa. The last leg of the journey will see us leaving Poland for the Ukraine. The journey will conclude in with a nights stay in Kiev. We can add any stops for photo ops along the journey as you see fit. I would like to invite all of the ambassadors staying in Berlin the first night to a lavish meal at the Federal Chancellery. We would like to have a quick photo op that morning at Berlin Central Station before we depart. I welcome your suggestions for day two and three of the journey.

As for imports Mr. Gryshchenko we would love to import Non-Ferrous Metals (Titanium, Mercury, Magnesium) weekly if at all possible. We will look to import additional items later on after the completion of our merchant fleet. Is there anything that the Ukraine would like to import from Germany? We offer Motor Vehicles, Machinery, Computer and Electronic Products, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Instruments.

This is a great day for Cooperation in Europe. Lets hope this is just the first of many!

Regards,
Klaus Kinkel

GingeOrCringe ManBear

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

To: Klaus Kinkel Vaka and Dariusz Rosati ManBear

Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Gentlemen,

There is an aura hanging feint over this plan like fine perfume. Less than one-hundred years ago the Great War cut through Europe and we were at each other's throats. Now the sons and daughters of that bloodied generation have chosen to come together in friendship. A trade union established through mutual agreement, not forced obligation or threat. Every email regarding this plan has brought us great cheer.

I am very well pleased with the rout, Minister Kinkel. I shall be contacting Ukraine's Minister of Arts and Culture, perhaps there is a symbolic location in Ukraine where we can make a stop. Of course, we will also host a farewell dinner at the end of the journey. We would like to know if you have any food specifications for your representatives--is there anything they are allergic to or cannot consume for religious reasons? What about alcoholic beverages? I will keep both of you informed as the itinerary for the third day is established. President Yushchenko is tied up in other business, unfortunately, but we shall find someone equal to Chancelor Kohl's significance to show our appreciation and dedication to this historic deal. We are curious who will be representing your country, Minister Rosati? That is, should you agree to the rout as well.

There is, of course the matter of security. What policies do your countries have in regards to politicians' armed guards? What other concerns do the two of you have? We would like to ensure the comfort and well being of your diplomats as well as our own.

As for products from Germany, Ukraine would be interested in medical instruments and motor vehicles. If possible, would you consider scheduling these so that they arrive alternating weeks? For example, week 1's shipment would include medical instruments, week 2 would include motor vehicles, week 3 would be medical instruments again, and so on. Depending on the success of this deal, we may contact you later for more products or more frequent shipments.

With friendship and best wishes,

Roman Vasylovych Shpek

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Cc: Helmut Kohl, Dariusz Rosati, Minister of Foreign Policy Poland
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Hello again Gentlemen,

Regarding the farewell dinner, Chancellor Kohl has requested a fully Ukrainian experience. He wants to experience all of the wonderful delicacies that Ukraine has to offer. He has no food allergies to speak of. He is very fond of beer and hopes to try some of your finest brews. This also holds the same for night two in Warsawa. Let this trip be an experience of culture. The best way to learn about a new friend is at the dinner table!

Chancellor Kohl only travels with a small security detail. 10 men from our Federal Criminal Police Office usually accompany on him on his travels. They are only armed with single Heckler & Koch USP. We have no issue with any personal security force you deem necessary. We have plenty accommodations on board both the train itself and here at the Federal Chancellery for extra security staff. The The Bundeszollverwaltung (Federal Customs Service) will be upping security at stations along the route on the German portion. We are happy to provide any additional security you might feel that is necessary.

As per our previous conversation about trade, an alternating schedule is completely acceptable. We will start with shipments of Medical Equipment on weeks 1 and 3 of the month. Weeks 2 and 4 will be shipments of automobiles.

The route chosen for these shipments is as follows: JO-KO-KN Berlin to Kiev and KN-KO-JO Kiev to Berlin.

We (The Republic of Germany) will owe The Republic of Ukraine $5,000,000.00 weekly for the shipments of Non-Ferrous Metals (Titanium, Mercury, Magnesium) via cargo train.

The Republic of Ukraine will owe The Republic of Germany $2,000,000.00 bi-weekly for Medical Instruments and $4,000,000.00 bi-weekly (starting on week 2) for Motor Vehicles via cargo trains.

This leaves a difference of $3,000,000.00 weeks 1 and 3 and $1,000,000.00 weeks 2 and 4. These will be paid by Germany on the 1st of each month by Germany in a monthly lump sum of $8,000,000.00.

I will fill out the proper international forms to get these shipments started immediately.

All the best to our new friends,

Klaus Kinkel

GingeOrCringe ManBear

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

To: Klaus Kinkel Vaka and Dariusz Rosati ManBear

Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC: Konstyantyn Hryshchenko

I will inform the Minister of Arts and Culture, we are very pleased to hear our new German friends are so interested in our culture. Although we love our slavic brothers, Ukraine has waited a very long time to be recognized by the Western World as a unique and independent nation. We are excited to show Germany and Poland the best hospitality we have to offer. In exchange, we demand to learn more about German and Polish culture. Foreign Minister Hryshchenko is looking forward to it. He will likewise be accompanied by a five man team of Spetsnaz. Any weapons they are equipped with will be reported to the German and Polish Customs agencies.

As for trade, we agree a lump sum per month would be best. Please inform us when you have the forms ready.

With friendship and best wishes,
Roman Vasylovych Shpek

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Foreign Office.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

Subject: The First Trains Arrive!

Good Morning Mr. Konstyantyn Gryshchenko,

I have filled out all of the international paper work and I am excited to announce that the first trains have arrived here in Berlin station! I have had our Ministry of Finance transfer the first monthly payment to the Ukrainian Customs Authorities. I hope that our exports made it without delay to Kiev. This is a great day for Europe and for the spirit of friendship. We hope that in the future we can work on a collaborative project to increase the capacity of the railways between our nations. I have envisioned a great European railway that would connect all of the nations of Europe together. The grand European railway would allow the free travel of goods from the furthest corners of Europe. This would also help our landlocked neighbors better trade with the outside world. Is this something that Ukraine or Poland would be interested in? Do you think our neighbors want to be better connected?

We have also heard about the reports coming out of Romania concerning Moldova. Are the two nations considering uniting? I hope that the People of Moldova have a diplomatic say in the unification. We just want to stop any misunderstandings from happening before things escalate. We will look to Ukraine for leadership on this as I'm sure you have the most history with the nation on your southwestern border. Have you had any dealings with the Romanian Government?

All the best my friend,

Klaus Kinkel

GingeOrCringe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa