STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | Contacting Cyprus

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:

Government of Cyprus

Cc:

Subject:

Cyprus Activity

Security Level:

Private & Encrypted

Good Evening,

I owuld like to congratulate your governments most recent rise to office in Cyprus, the recent change offers an opportunity for Britain and Cyprus to open diplomatic missions and the possibility of us working closer together over time. Britain currently maintains an active presence at the two Soverign Base Areas in Cyprus, with regular military and political stationing. I would like to see this become a possible step forward in cooperation by working together to ensure that Cyprus does not revert to it's previous wartime state, and work in cooperation politically, economically and militarily. I would like to know whether this is of interest and your availabity to a possible visit to Cyprus?

Kind Regards,
Administrator,
John Scott

? mofa@gov.co.uk​

☎️ 03700 00 22 44​

✉️ Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

Jul 11, 2018
Department of Foreign Affairs

To: Government of Great Britain
Cc:
Subject: Cyprus Activity
Security Level: Private & Encrypted

Dear John Scott,

Thank you for the kind welcoming. It is a good thought that the British have not completely forgotten our small nation. Welcoming even.
Now while its true our government has taken charge of the island quite recently, political instability and major reforms have largely stagnated the nation as a whole for these past few weeks. Which is to solely blame why we haven't been able to make many ripples in the international community.

The prospect of reopening diplomatic ties between our two countries would be a huge beneficial gain and has the strong support of higher levels in my government. If it would be possible for a British representative to come down and visit at your earliest convince, we will gladly discuss the matter more in detail.

As for the topic of British presence in Cyprus, my government has been slightly wary of the fact of having foreign troops on our soil will affect our nation's independence. However, due to the lack of our own military power in the region and least of allies, it is a necessity. And seeing that your country wants to increase cooperation I would also like to discuss more on the matter of military presence in the near future.

Regards,
Ozenli Sezer
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

To:

Government of Cyprus

Cc:

Subject:

Cyprus Activity

Security Level:

Private & Encrypted

Good Evening,

Thank you for your swift response, if convenient for yourself, I would like to visit on the 5th July 2012 (5th September) where we would be able to discuss the relations between Britain and Cyprus. This offers the ability to discuss trade, general cooperation and your concerns over a British Armed Forces Presence in the Soverign Base Areas. Please let me reassure you that the presence in Cyprus is limited, with the Response Force Task Group there for a few days for an exercise before moving away. Outside of the positioning of some ships there tempoarily, there is no real military force in the British Oversea Territory at this moment in time.

Kind Regards,
Administrator,
John Scott

? mofa@gov.co.uk​

☎️ 03700 00 22 44​

✉️ Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member